Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 594. (Read 759222 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Writing to dispel society's myths.
Activity: 364
Activity: 336
Activity: 364
Hi, forgive me if I don't know a great deal about crypto currency because I am not really sure it matters, I might be wrong and I am sure somebody will tell me,ha. Clone coins, my o my what is a clone coin? I am told the Romans invented coins and currency. I am also told it was the Jews that the Romans stole the idea from or was it the Greeks? One things for sure they all cloned ideas somebody else came up with right to the present day. It matter not because as King Solomon once proclaimed “there is nothing new under the sun”. Banksy seems to have cloned one of my pictures but the difference is Banksy is a brand and who am I, nobody. So Banksy gets the acclaim and I get my own reward, which amounts to something not even  Mick Jagger couldn't get it with all he has but I can satisfaction.

So what is the moral of this little story?

PUMP IT UP!!!
Until you can feel it.

I am not joking, I mean it, PUMP IT UP!!!

Notoriety will win every time over obscurity, clones they are all clones.

In my world they say are you all white kid and it doesn't matter what color you are so long as your all white.  
Activity: 462
Whitecoin will be very popular in china.

White is the color of class.

People wear "face-kini's" to keep from getting tan and looking like common folk.

Is this coin posted in chinese subforum?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6254787 post here to get more people mining
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004
mac wallet?

I can compile an OSX Wallet, have PM the devs but no reply yet...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://miners-pool.com/bilder/logo.png
http://whitecoin.miners-pool.com

- Location in EU
- Proportional Payout
- Fast and stable Server
- Every min Payout
- Fast Support
- Dedicated Root

Come and Join us and feel free to mine with us!

Currently 1,1 GH/s

Mine with us and get ur coins Fast and get rich!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Im still working, but tell me what you think Smiley

Activity: 154
Interesting volume on Bittrex.

We need whitecoin on Mintpal asap!

is it already in voting ?
no

no i just looked for it.... we need to email them
Activity: 350

is it already in voting ?
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

Orders books are already being controlled my someone at Bittrex!!!

Jesus Christ Allmighty! These big fishes don't waist anytime to jump into coins!!!

EDIT: When these guys jump in I am already afraid when it is a pump and where is the dump!!!
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

Damn bro bro...That was deep.

give a man a fish and feed him for a day , show him how to fish and you lost your marketbase ... whats wrong with you ? Cheesy
The harder you fall, the higher you bounce.
Activity: 350

Jesus Christ Allmighty! These big fishes don't waist anytime to jump into coins!!!

EDIT: When these guys jump in I am already afraid when it is a pump and where is the dump!!!
Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.

give a man a fish and feed him for a day , show him how to fish and you lost your marketbase ... whats wrong with you ? Cheesy
Activity: 462

Activity: 126

Activity: 476
Gone......
Jump to: