Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 618. (Read 759222 times)

Activity: 257
Merit: 100
net hash is 12gh/s, 2 gh/s ipo 1,8gh dedicated... who have 8 gh/s left?

whitecoin.miners-pool.com has 1,1 Gh/s
IPO is a multipool so once they move off of this coin it wont be 2 g/h anymore, it will be A LOT less.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Gone......
coin from fail yingyang coin, nothign exctiting here.
We are not affiliated with that coin.
This coin gave me the feeling is that it is  very like yinyangcoin Smiley Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
This coin gave me the feeling is that it is  very like yinyangcoin Smiley Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I thought that 120 conf. is too much, but 350 ...  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
anyone having a problem generating a btc address on bittrex.com?

whitecoin.miners-pool.com has 1,1 Gh/s
Activity: 322
Writing to dispel society's myths.
If it hasn't already, is the 'white/black wallet copied port' problem being solved? Is it able to even be solved at this point? I'd reallly like to run black and white at same time, and it may discourage ppl from investing in WC, because on one computer, we can only PoS one or the other as it stands.

Just open up/create Whitecoin.conf in your AppData/Roaming/Whitecoin folder. Add the line 'port=xxxxx', where 'xxxxx' is not 15714. Then they will both run at the same time.

Btw, everyone should check out icoingame.com, Whitecoin's first dice-site!

Thanks, little confused on your wording, so what port should it be? anything other than 15714?
yes

Is it a clone coin that thinking it can be next bc?? lol
not bc it is wc, better.
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
thanks Wink

EDIT: worked perfectly, thanks again
Activity: 42
If it hasn't already, is the 'white/black wallet copied port' problem being solved? Is it able to even be solved at this point? I'd reallly like to run black and white at same time, and it may discourage ppl from investing in WC, because on one computer, we can only PoS one or the other as it stands.

Just open up/create Whitecoin.conf in your AppData/Roaming/Whitecoin folder. Add the line 'port=xxxxx', where 'xxxxx' is not 15714. Then they will both run at the same time.

Thanks, little confused on your wording, so what port should it be? anything other than 15714?

Sorry, yes it can be any 5 digit number. Blackcoin uses port 15714, so just change it. (or you can also change this value in blackcoin.conf, either way)
@halofirebtc

Activity: 154
Is it a clone coin that thinking it can be next bc?? lol
Activity: 42

@halofirebtc
Gone......
i sold a few coins on bittrex to rent more rigs but i can not withdraw my btc from there "There was a problem sending the request to the bitcoin wallet." !
hop on IRC
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
i sold a few coins on bittrex to rent more rigs but i can not withdraw my btc from there "There was a problem sending the request to the bitcoin wallet." !
coin from fail yingyang coin, nothign exctiting here.
We are not affiliated with that coin.
Activity: 196
Gone......
multipools
Activity: 196
Activity: 257
asic paradise
That and this coin is majorly being raped by multipools and it is a lot worst than what Blackcoin experience.  I'm pretty sure 40-60% of the hash rate at most times isn't from regular pools that's why the fluctuation of diff. jumps around so much.
Jump to: