Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 75. (Read 759212 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Fibre Knight
Accounts linked to competing coins still posting. Keep it in mind.
snip

Are you referring to me?

Nicely done Wink
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
quite a bit of activity back on this thread since discussing new ideas. Whiteout, the void, companion coins, the good news about registering in canada and that copyright company using Wc. Things are starting to look up a bit i think for this community.
Fibre Knight

Anyone calling scam at this point is clearly not a WC community member. We're in this together!!!!!

I wish these idiots would go back to crypt already... speak for yourselves!!!!   Wink

This coin is not a scam, just the people posting crap about being ripped off and begging for the precious WC. Much scam.
Activity: 483
Merit: 250
white coin is going to be .1 btc in a day or two or your money back, guaranteed.

i'll take you up on that!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time
white coin is going to be .1 btc in a day or two or your money back, guaranteed.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
snip

Are you referring to me?

Nope!

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
@halofirebtc
snip

Are you referring to me?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

Anyone calling scam at this point is clearly not a WC community member. We're in this together!!!!!

I wish these idiots would go back to crypt already... speak for yourselves!!!!   Wink
Activity: 237
I don't speak very good dumbass, but I know a scam when I see one.

You seem pretty fluent to me...  (too easy)  Cheesy
Is it ethical to pay for votes?  Huh

https://bter.com/voting

If it is...  Grin

From what I can tell, you have to use their "currency" that you earn by trading...  Kind of like cryptsy points I guess. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Is it ethical to pay for votes?  Huh

https://bter.com/voting

If it is...  Grin
Activity: 672
Mogonzo mentioned proposal, let`s wait and see what is the plan. Not a big fan about topic too but will give`m chance to reassure me  Wink

Haha, I like your quote. 

"'If you are going through hell, keep going' Sir WC" - Khelgaar
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1014
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC
Mogonzo mentioned proposal, let`s wait and see what is the plan. Not a big fan about topic too but will give`m chance to reassure me  Wink
Fibre Knight
I don't speak very good dumbass, but I know a scam when I see one.
Hello Everyone,

I'm really glad to see such in depth discussion about WhiteOut. I can see that there is some movement towards avoiding this new coin, however just from my own observations it does seem the majority still want it.

I'd like to offer my own personal opinion regarding "Anonymous transactions".

As some of you know, I've spent many years working in political and activist spheres. As an outed "Anon", I can tell you with certainty that true Anonymity on the internet does not exist. It's simply a matter of the precautions you are willing to take and how difficult you can make the job to your 'snoop'. The group who posted to reddit is also correct in my opinion that the vast majority of these "Anonymous" coins either do not work, or have central points of failure that make them easily compromised by a person with the necessary skills.

With that, and Crypto making strong moves to enter the mainstream, I am very much convinced that "Anon features" are at worst a fad, and at best a niche service within our industry.

All that said, I do believe this is a service people want right now. We've seen innumerable requests from community members and potential investors alike to implement some kind of privacy feature into WhiteCoin. Our roadblock to achieving this is that we risk WC's blockchain by trying to implement the feature directly into WC. Staking software technology is just not all that compatible with privacy in the long term.

I did eventually come around to supporting doing this as a companion coin because I do believe that we have the necessary infrastructure in place to see it be of value to all of our investors. I also think that companion coins are the way of the future in crypto. As a legit operator with an established history of transparency and financial accountability, I think we're uniquely positioned to offer an IPO. I also strongly believe that offering WOC as an IPO with WC as the only entry vehicle would indeed cause a rise in value permanently in WC. From a math standpoint, in theory the coins prices should average out over time. So if we created WOC with the lower total coin count, we should see a rise of 500-1000 sat after correction to WC.

With all that out there now, I do believe we should extend the community discussion phase by a few days as there have been some great points made on all sides of this discussion. I'm going to spend some time today finalizing the proposal as to how the IPO would work, and post it here.

In my opinion, we should wait on posting the pre-ann thread until we have a clear and permanent majority consensus on proceeding down this avenue.

Best regards,

Chris Salsman

Acting President, The WhiteCoin Foundation

+1  Great news...looking forward to having a more focused discussion on what's coming...
Activity: 620
Activity: 620
hitbtc seems cool. Their BTC-USD volume is ranked about 5 or 6:

http://bitcoincharts.com/markets/currency/USD.html
Thank you!
Whitecoin has strong and diverse community. We are sure that you have a real chance of attaining one of the lead positions in the voting table, but we've noticed sadly that you have too few votes at present. Perhaps it is due to the fact you did not hear about our voting before. Every cryptocurrency has equal chances, so if you have any questions, you can contact us here or via our official pages on Facebook and Twitter. Good luck!

PLEASE VOTE

Then signup for an account, and vote Smiley (will be a total of 11 votes)

https://hitbtc.com/vote

Also, under exchanges on our ANN page I have the link indicating voting only.

Doge got added with about 1600 votes.  Thats only 160 registered users hitting vote.  We can get added i'm sure!

Registered and voted (do not ask for bank account)
Activity: 600
Merit: 501
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
"If you are going through hell, keep going"-Sir WC
Pages:
Jump to: