Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info - page 87. (Read 759212 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 100
Here are some ideas that could attract more investors and the reasoning behind it. I'll call it Ownskis Expeto Auctus

• Reduction to 3 Million Market Cap (100 to 1 ratio) This will create less coins but increase the value and scarcity which investors like (DRK,CINNI,etc) So if you have 1,000WC right now it would become 10WC. This would also increase the price to reflect that (130sat=13,000sat)
  • Website facelift The current websites need a major facelift. The WCF foundation index page looks like a clown show, no theme or consistency (very bad) I would recommend using some of the WCF BTC funds to pay for a professional to redo it. It would be money very well spent.
  • Facebook/Twitter/Reddit Marketing This would also require BTC funds from the WCF bank but would be a nescassary expense to help build up the community. Daily advertising could be bought for a mere $5 a day for each venue. I use social media marketing for my business and it is very successful. I can't stress it enough.
  • Whiteout Anon feature This is a good idea but should be carefully implemented. Whitecoin took its biggest hits when the block chain forked and/or had security problems. If it can be professionally integrated and tested before release, it could be the holy grail for the community.

What happened to this guy...  I liked him better... Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
Hello WhiteCoiners!

Today marks a very important milestone in the history of our community. After hundreds of hours of research, phone meetings, community debate, and legal consultations, we are pleased to announce that we have submitted a formal request to reserve the name "The WhiteCoin Foundation" to the Government of Nova Scotia, Canada. This is the first and most important official step in our registration.

Many have asked what the benefit of registration is, and the answer is simple: legitimacy.

To the media -and most importantly the public- we are no longer simply a virtual group of enthusiasts. We've set ourselves apart from the many coins run by groups accountable to no one. The financial markets of the world have been watching and waiting for a group to come forward who is willing to engage with them on terms they can understand. WhiteCoin now stands apart as one of the few actively seeking users outside of crypto spheres on a grand scale.

The Media is desperate for qualified commentators who can speak on the record about our industry, and now WhiteCoin can provide this for them. For example, yesterday the Canadian Government passed legislation that directly impacts us, and they did this without engaging with our industry at all. That is completely unacceptable. But our community must also provide credible avenues for governments to engage with us. WhiteCoin has now solidified itself as one of the few who can.

As a Foundation, we'll be required to:

• Hold an Annual General Meeting (that's right, an annual WhiteCoin crypto conference!)
  • Be accountable to our membership via an official set of internal bylaws
  • Demonstrate access to $50,000 CDN in yearly funding or assets within 90 days

As a Foundation, we'll be able to easily:

• Form regional chapters
  • Engage with our members via a process they can understand and that does not slow operations
  • Engage with the media
  • Engage with governments
  • Engage with businesses
  • Engage with fiat investors who are new to crypto

Our industry has taken a stance against unneeded government interference. But this stance can only hold if we can successfully engage with the people who wield power over financial & internet regulations. Considering our community's known willingness to work with others, it's only a matter of time until The WhiteCoin Foudnation is looked to as not just a representative of WhiteCoin, but our entire industry.

Best Regards,

Chris Salsman

Acting President

The WhiteCoin Foundation

AWESOME NEWS. THANKS. WE GONNA VERY STRONG COMMUNITY.
/
+100
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
ownski, you have only 350k wc and we see that you dont want to hold wc long term, so than why do u give advices and opinion just for short profit, and i just wait from you this reply " ı dont want to sell my 350k any below 5k sat, i believe wc and i support" than we ll see u guy, so than i tip you 100k wc for writing no advice and no opinion, you can sell this 100k at these prices or you can hold whatever you want. just give your wc deposit address and i reply transaction here, after this tip , stop to write anything here.

just write deposite address here.

I'll take it if he's not Smiley

WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7

I Could hold some also  Roll Eyes. I Have only 3k my self and would be cool to have more  Tongue Im not selling my lil Whites any time soon (even if price rockets).. Its not hard to see potential of this great young crypto coin.

WC

WSRTo7CSL9SUNpzKwFw4KHSi4uLwALaGHF

Activity: 252
ownski, you have only 350k wc and we see that you dont want to hold wc long term, so than why do u give advices and opinion just for short profit, and i just wait from you this reply " ı dont want to sell my 350k any below 5k sat, i believe wc and i support" than we ll see u guy, so than i tip you 100k wc for writing no advice and no opinion, you can sell this 100k at these prices or you can hold whatever you want. just give your wc deposit address and i reply transaction here, after this tip , stop to write anything here.

I'll take it if he's not Smiley

WT8gbDPdQUcjDq6gWg9N7w3q4AazUAy3g7
Activity: 182

Lol what a joke. You can't even buy me out.

He is offering you 100k wc for free and you insult him... not cool

Lol and you believe him.

Why not try and find out for yourself before you make claims, no WC, call him out, WC in your wallet then golden... 
Activity: 180

Lol and you believe him.

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

hi ownski, how many wc u have ? if you want to sell i can buy at 400sat, if you will sell pls leave us alone, we dont need your opinions and advises thanks.

Waiting on that offer there big shot.

I believe what Leo made was what most people would call an offer...  Seems like the balls in your court?  How many WC do you have?

I already sent him my offer. I have 350k , you want them? Be my guest
Activity: 237
hi ownski, how many wc u have ? if you want to sell i can buy at 400sat, if you will sell pls leave us alone, we dont need your opinions and advises thanks.

I believe what Leo made was what most people would call an offer...  Seems like the balls in your court?  How many WC do you have?

I've been having some unfortunate internet connection issues today, so probably won't be on IRC tonight.

But I just wanted to inform everyone that we're planning to do a live scrum with mindfox once we can nail the scheduling down, hopefully in the next two days and we'll provide ample notice.

Thanks for everything whitecoiners!
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
buy me out! then i'll buy back even more mwaahahhahaha

Haha, would be nice huh Smiley
Activity: 483
buy me out! then i'll buy back even more mwaahahhahaha

+1000
Activity: 483
I'll maintain showing my support by hashing at CHUNKYPOOLS
Thank you for your answers many things are clearer now.

Mogonzo,

I know how much work have to be done before community decides and coders hard work be materialized in wallet.
As you know I didnt expect anything except your opinion do you wanted to do something or not? As I stated before I want WC to shine
and If you see me as coder slavedriver from afar, if community want and coders agree with extra time working in dark I will gladly accept that Smiley.

With respect

Rod

That's well said Rod, thanks very much. I think it's a very interesting idea, I'm of course not a coder and I've had my head down quite a bit on the registration aspect of this project (soooo many phone calls!), but I'm very interested in following through on it.
rod
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Thank you for your answers many things are clearer now.

Mogonzo,

I know how much work have to be done before community decides and coders hard work be materialized in wallet.
As you know I didnt expect anything except your opinion do you wanted to do something or not? As I stated before I want WC to shine
and If you see me as coder slavedriver from afar, if community want and coders agree with extra time working in dark I will gladly accept that Smiley.

With respect

Rod
A special Announcement from The WhiteCoin Foundation

It's time.

By popular demand, we will be implementing User Privacy Protection Features provided by The WhiteCoin Foundation.

You can consider this the "Pre-Pre-Ann". This has taken a great deal of research and effort on our parts to prepare. We were wanting to get our ducks in a row first to make that big splash, but it's been made clear to us that the community needs an update.

We are pleased to inform you of our next big step as a community:

WhiteOutCoin

Wallet theft, hacks, and worse are unfortunately common in crypto. Just as with real world currencies, there will always be pickpockets looking to steal your hard earned coins. In an age of failed "anonymous coins" that rely upon central points of failure, WhiteOutCoin will provide users with the protection they're actually looking for: privacy in the crowd.

WhiteOutCoin will serve as a companion coin to WhiteCoin, and WC will be the only entry vehicle for WOC for the first month. That's right, to buy WhiteOutCoin in the early stages, you'll need to be a holder of WhiteCoin Prime.

So how will this work?

In the coming days, you'll see us ramp up towards creating a new BCT Pre-Ann thread once our new websites are ready. In this early stage of development, anything is still open to discussion, from total coin count to the algo used for mining.

We invite you to join us in an ongoing discussion in #whitecoinfoundation on freenode: https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#WhiteCoinFoundation

Currently our plan is create WhiteOutCoin with a very low total coin count, and an IPO premine where users will only be able to buy in early using WhiteCoin.

I believe this will help drive up volume and interest in our efforts. With WhiteOutCoin on the way, and the WCF en route to engaging with the mainstream media, much higher prices and volume is only a matter of time.

Timeline & Roadmap

June 25th-29th: Commmunity discussion and planning
June 30th - July 3rd: Target window for Pre-Ann thread and website launches
July 5th - 8th: Target window for the launch of our IPO and official Ann thread
July 25th - 31st: Target window for launch of WhiteOutCoin

So what's the point/destiny of the original WC? To wander into a corner and die? What will keep people on the original WC? People will be selling their stashes to buy WOC, crashing WC price and flooding the market with WC. When you have two versions of one product, one will do better than the other.

WC will never be abandoned, we're going to keep on with development on it and it will always serve as an entry vehicle to any new project we undertake.

Unfortunately, a viable privacy function would be risky for WC's blockchain, so a low coin coin (like 10% or less of total WC) is necessary to see this implemented. We will having a full community conversation as to how the IPO/premine will be handled, but it will happen in a way that there will be no way that we have such a crash in WC after WOC's launch.

Seems like A LOT of extra work to carry two coins as the dev team will have to do. To keep WC fresher than WOC to ensure WC doesn't die, yeah... If you guys have the plans and dedication, be my guest! Smiley

Hah, actually it will wind up being much less work than trying to implement it directly into WC.

One brand, one marketing strategy, and in time: one wallet.

Thank you Mogonzo on update and CryptoSEO on fast response.

I just worry about time, cause you all know the time is crucial here. I dont know what
would happend with anon hype month from now. Maybe it will be some other hype in cryptoworld.
I assume that you consider that and I like to hear WCF opinion.

Also I would like to know where and when would be void implemented or if you cant share this details,
share what you can and what do you think of this proposal that WC and WOC share same marketprice, as I assume
you would like to keep WC as a main coin?

Thank you

Yes, WC will stay as our main coin.

Regarding Void, I'm very glad you brought this idea forward. But I just hope you can keep in mind it takes effort to move us out of the idea phase. The purpose of the foundation is to help you see that idea realized, not for you to provide marching orders to coders from afar. We need to see community support in the form of people wanting it, as well as people wanting to work for it, before we can agree to launch another endeavor as a community.
Pages:
Jump to: