Pages:
Author

Topic: #️⃣ [ANN] ✨ [WCC]  #️⃣WCode - Arbitration Platform 📈 - page 4. (Read 1363 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 27
Will the interface be in English only?

The interface will be in two languages, English and Chinese. If you know any other languages, then we will not refuse to cooperate and will be happy if you help us with the translation of the program.

Yeah, I know Russian. If you need help, I can do it.

I know Russian too. I can translate interface if the development team is interested in this.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250

The interface will be in two languages, English and Chinese. If you know any other languages, then we will not refuse to cooperate and will be happy if you help us with the translation of the program.

it will be just great if you contact the team and make the Russian interface

for such a program, the more interface languages ​​the better
Activity: 98
Merit: 82

Activity: 118
Merit: 52
I am very interested in this project, because I myself am engaged in arbitration trade and want to become an investor. How can I become one?

Unfortunately, at the moment we no longer need investors. But thanks anyway.
It's a shame I paid attention to this project so late. But the fact that the project is not looking for additional investment makes it even more attractive.
Activity: 70
Merit: 12

Why not add some of the most common languages? Spanish, for example.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10

I am very interested in this project, because I myself am engaged in arbitration trade and want to become an investor. How can I become one?

Unfortunately, at the moment we no longer need investors. But thanks anyway.
Activity: 118
Merit: 52
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
I'd like to know if you have a community in a telegram? Or at least an official channel? Your project was very interesting to me and I would not like to miss important events!

Hi, we have a twitter! We are ready to listen and create a telegram channel for you, if at least a few people confirm its necessity

Telegram channel has become the norm for all projects and I think you also need to create at least a news channel

Yeah, it’s an awesome idea. The project really lacks a channel. And the news channel will help users to keep up to date.

be so kind as to inform you when telegram channels appear, otherwise I can skip
I'd like to know if you have a community in a telegram? Or at least an official channel? Your project was very interesting to me and I would not like to miss important events!

Hi, we have a twitter! We are ready to listen and create a telegram channel for you, if at least a few people confirm its necessity

Telegram channel has become the norm for all projects and I think you also need to create at least a news channel

Yeah, it’s an awesome idea. The project really lacks a channel. And the news channel will help users to keep up to date.
Activity: 95
Merit: 114
Bitcoin is an advanced means of payment
Please tell us if you are planning to list your coin on top exchanges, e.g. as a Binans ?

I think they have it in their plans, but after launching their own exchange in early 2020

And in what quarter of 2020 are they planning to launch their stock exchange?

The launch of our exchange will be carried out in the first quarter of 2020, and more precisely in early January
Ooh, thank you for the information! I put myself a reminder for January in the calendar, I'll be waiting for the launch.
What is the payout interval on the pool?
there are still no payouts.
AND
What kind of licenses will this be? Monthly or Annual.
How many coins are needed for a license?

where did you find the pool? I looked at the main page but there is no link

if possible, share the link and I will try to connect and check

Link in the image where it says Pool
Pool

thank you very much, still a guide to setting up mining would be absolutely wonderful

I have 10 GTX1080TI cards, can I mine them?

I connected my farm on video cards everything worked payments from the pool come
AND

Pool

thank you very much, still a guide to setting up mining would be absolutely wonderful

I have 10 GTX1080TI cards, can I mine them?
AND

We will check the work of payments on the pool. The license for the Cryptocurrency Exchange program will be distributed for a month, at the moment the price of one key will vary between + - 35000 coins.

AND

Pool
AND

Activity: 197
Merit: 100
AND
Please tell us if you are planning to list your coin on top exchanges, e.g. as a Binans ?

I think they have it in their plans, but after launching their own exchange in early 2020

The launch of our exchange will be carried out in the first quarter of 2020, and more precisely in early January

I am happy with this news, I now know the approximate month when I can buy a promising coin

It's nice that your project has such responsiveness!! I've already subscribed to your Twitter, but it's more convenient to keep track of updates in a telegram.
Guys, what is it?
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/ba85749b999b626a616a8ab24492878015ef27eea2e150189db6582359a3d987

after launch WCodeCoin-Nest.exe, a file C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\checkupdates.exe is created
antivirus and windows 10 shout that it is a trojan.
then any crap is downloaded
C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Strue\Microsoft Strue 2.3.1\install\A0D0A2E\AppDataFolder\Microsoft Strue\sctrui.exe
C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Strue\sctrui.exe
any comments?

Are you sure that some file is downloaded from our wallet? Please check your computer, maybe you have run some files before. Our wallet is taken from Turtle sources and there is nothing like it.

So you said it, you have Turtle coin as source of your code. So what do you think is the original aspect for this coin? Any advantage of holding it? And your priority is listing in exchanges. For what? To dump the coins until it has no more value?

We believe that a wallet is a tool for transactions, and our main goal is a program and a coin based on it. Our priority is not listing on exchangers, but our monetary and arbitrage program. The cost of the coin depends on the quality of the program, we are confident in the uniqueness and quality of our project, soon you will see for yourself.

Discord link is not working. Fix it please. Smiley

We apologize, a temporary link was established, now it is fixed for permanent. We are waiting for you with questions and just for communication in our Discord.

Please read the FAQ

Everything is absolutely true, we plan to launch our exchanger. Since in our country there is a shortage of exchangers for trading cryptocurrency

Can I find out about the bounty program or do you have any plans for it?

During the release of the program, we will be playing these coins for the first ten people. So that they can acquire the keys to the program and begin its use or distribution.

Pages:
Jump to: