Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] #WeAreSatoshi WAS Sha-256 - 4 Exchanges!! - FAST & EASY to Mine today - page 20. (Read 37491 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
add it to the first page
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I find if you press the +1 button 3-4 times really fast you don't to have keep scrolling down to vote
Activity: 83
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Voted - my antminers love this coin :-)
I will vote 0.1 BTC as well.  I will submit it just before the deadline.  I suggest others do too, so it looks to people voting on other coins like they are going to win, and they wont vote anymore.  Then we can come from behind with a huge rush of votes right before the deadline.

I'll be throwing .1 BTC at it as well once the voting is nearing closing.  Come on!  Let's get WAS listed!  Cheesy

Wow it sounds like we have 0.3+ btc in pledges so far
Activity: 14
COIN IS MOVING UP FAST ON CRYPTORUSH!
GET SOME BANKED BEFORE IT HITS!
WE ARE ROCKING OVER 2 TH/S AT WAS.LIGHTNINGHASH.COM
COME GET YOURS!
Activity: 12
I will vote 0.1 BTC as well.  I will submit it just before the deadline.  I suggest others do too, so it looks to people voting on other coins like they are going to win, and they wont vote anymore.  Then we can come from behind with a huge rush of votes right before the deadline.

I'll be throwing .1 BTC at it as well once the voting is nearing closing.  Come on!  Let's get WAS listed!  Cheesy
We are at 489 votes on Cryptorush!  Nice job let's make sure to vote every hour.
Hi all!

new p2pool: http://coinminer.net:19993/
fee: 0.5%

Happy mining!

Thanks!  Added the p2pool

Also make sure to vote every hour for WAS on cryptorush
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hi all!

new p2pool: http://coinminer.net:19993/
fee: 0.5%

Happy mining!
updated the client with new logo and checked in a checkpoint on github.

Remember to always to backup your wallet before updating your client.
Activity: 98

I like your style reminds me of the days of sniping on ebay before buy it now. 

I'll throw in some more too when we get close to vote ending..  Just figured someone would have to get the party started..

With any luck..  1 Day 10 hours more of cheap mining..  If it's listed it'll pick up quickly I bet...
Activity: 224
oh please... are we now going to name bs altcoins to bitcoin inventor?

Activity: 63

Cheesy

Website complete and waiting your feedback!

I also setup a cafepress: http://cafepress.com/wearesatoshi1  Proceeds will all go to the chosen charity!

Activity: 63
Pages:
Jump to: