Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔷 weiDex 🚀 Turn Your Wei Into Ethers 📈📊🔵 - page 2. (Read 1276 times)

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
weiDex release
very enthusiastic about the launch of full exchange on October 1 at 3 pm GMT.
To mark this great achievement and to support you, the weidex community, weidex will offer $ 50 in WDX tokens to the first 100 Traders that reach more than $ 5,000 in volume!
good opportunity, and don't waste it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I've check the beta version of the WeiDex exchange/trading market.
It sure has and interesting UI, bu why is many of the status windows keep on displaying some kind of loading animation?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
WeiDex is a decentralized exchange platform, which has advantages over other platforms, one of which is transaction costs between 0.1% - 0.2%. Also, cheap listing fees for the new ERC20 token.
For me, a good decentralized exchange is an exchange with large trading volumes. All the rest does not matter.
Activity: 32
Merit: 1
Friends I would like to share this article that has been published in LINKEDIN where I do a review of the ICO, in Spanish
Enter: 

Amigos me gustaria compartir este artículo que ha publicado en LINKEDIN donde hago una reseña de la ICO,
Ingresen en:   Wink

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/intercambio-descentralizado-avanzado-para-nuestra-comunidad-merola/?published=t
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
WeiDex is a decentralized exchange platform, which has advantages over other platforms, one of which is transaction costs between 0.1% - 0.2%. Also, cheap listing fees for the new ERC20 token.

I'm very excited about the launching of their platform this is a good support for ERC20 token especially they implement a cheap listing fees for smart contract based token, there are a lot of tokens having a hard time getting listed on exchange, the cheapest so far is Idex for erc20 token.

Yes, Sir. You are happy and I am happy. so we follow one of WeiDex's referral programs. Invite friends and 20% of their exchange trading fees go to your wallet. This is one of the amazing promotions for this platform.

It's really extraordinary because with what you said earlier that this will make a profit if we invite other people or friends and family. A good project.
Activity: 150
The project looks full of development as it has many great features like cryptographic transactions. I will participate when it is listed on a trading platform.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that WDX platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to [email protected]

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=WDX
Activity: 9
I think that the foundation of this project has more advantages compared to other platforms, WeiDex provides the best trading services and transparency. I found this project will bring many benefits to investors who participate.
Activity: 126
I support this project. How are you going to distribute money from the ICO?
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

When will the ICO end and how do we know how much has been collected so far? I don't see these information on the website. I'd like to know the exact numbers.  A countdown and even just the percentage of how much had been collected is not known. Has the team even put the information about how much is the softcap to continue developing the project?
Activity: 98
yes sir. I see all assets and trading logic stored on the blockchain, so there is no possibility of manipulation. WeiDex prioritizes user satisfaction by providing the best and most transparent trading services.

Blockchain-based platforms are like that. WeiDex one of them, this platform is supported by a great team that will be able to overcome the competition of similar platforms.
Activity: 146
yes sir. I see all assets and trading logic stored on the blockchain, so there is no possibility of manipulation. WeiDex prioritizes user satisfaction by providing the best and most transparent trading services.
Activity: 66
It looks like a very technical project, and I've looked at your team information, and you're all very professional.
I think this project will be great success, wait for your information later
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1041
Its WEI which means its only for ERC tokens. This will compete the IDEX, etherdelta and forkdelta, these 3 already exist but collects ETHER per transaction.
Is the weidex token going to be the fees in trading too just as how binance and KCS work?

Colleagues. 20% discount for bringing a friend - an interesting marketing move. And what about the anonymity of transactions? What is your transaction commission?

Interested to know what the team has to say bout this.
Have to clarify because the team had exposed themselves. Its not for sure if they are not going to get KYC.
Activity: 250

I'm very excited about the launching of their platform this is a good support for ERC20 token especially they implement a cheap listing fees for smart contract based token, there are a lot of tokens having a hard time getting listed on exchange, the cheapest so far is Idex for erc20 token.

Yes, Sir. You are happy and I am happy. so we follow one of WeiDex's referral programs. Invite friends and 20% of their exchange trading fees go to your wallet. This is one of the amazing promotions for this platform.
Activity: 84
WeiDex provides the best and transparent trading services.
I consider this to be the same as other platforms and need special services to exceed these competitors.
Good luck friend.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
thecryptocurrency.directory

Activity: 108
Activity: 294
but do you have a marketing campaign to attract large investors, or will it be the same for all of you?
Activity: 266
what will be the usefulness of your token? it will be like the ability to vote with it?
Pages:
Jump to: