Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] 🐋 WhaleCoin - A nice coin for traders and gamblers 🎲 - page 4. (Read 1924 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
The drop of coins, it's at the end of the first step of the airdrop or as things progress  ?

Well ,not many people join at this project at the moment, hope it will come some people soon, quite strange !

Its difficult to raise without funds, communication or marketing!
More than there is thousand of projects and announcements on BitcoinTalk, I hope that the consistency and regularity of updates will give some strenght, we will see!
The airdrops will continue anyway, and thereafter the listings.

Only the early adopters will gain the most!

Pibou, maybe post a video on a very known platform and talk about Whalecoin and your Airdrop.
I think it's the best way way to start marketing with no budget.

This is interesting, I am going to make something nice.

There are another way, create twitter page for whalecoin and tag "Airdrop "Altcoin "Ethereum "Bitcoin and put some conditions to join airdrop inorder to avoid abuse from cheaters like -Join Whalecoin telegram channel -Retweet -post on whalecoin bitcointalk thread, Likely hundred of airdrop hunters will see your twitter post because of tag and they will join for sure
[/quote]

Totally agree
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
are possible for whalecoin to touch price of 100-200 sat if dev get it listed on hitbtc or yobit
share your opinion
It could even go to 1000-2000 or more, there is no limits for pumps in crypto!

1K satoshi will be awesome but i prefer organic price growth than pump, organic price reflect the interest of traders in token and pump always end with fast dump which make token die in very short time.

Well ,not many people join at this project at the moment, hope it will come some people soon, quite strange !

More than there is thousand of projects and announcements on BitcoinTalk, I hope that the consistency and regularity of updates will give some strenght, we will see!

Pibou, maybe post a video on a very known platform and talk about Whalecoin and your Airdrop.

[/quote]

There are another way, create twitter page for whalecoin and tag "Airdrop "Altcoin "Ethereum "Bitcoin and put some conditions to join airdrop inorder to avoid abuse from cheaters like -Join Whalecoin telegram channel -Retweet -post on whalecoin bitcointalk thread, Likely hundred of airdrop hunters will see your twitter post because of tag and they will join for sure
Activity: 167
HODL
are possible for whalecoin to touch price of 100-200 sat if dev get it listed on hitbtc or yobit
share your opinion
It could even go to 1000-2000 or more, there is no limits for pumps in crypto!

share your opinion
HODL
Hello,

Regarding to the airdrop form, sorry it was a mistake with one of my previous projects, it has been edited, thank you for the feedback.

still Francs XFR name appear at the end of registration

Fixed. Thank you.
Activity: 35
Merit: 2
Hello,
On the other hand, regarding to the coin utility, it is like 99% of all other altcoins: making profit.
Here you are absolutely right, if there is a profit then the coin will be interesting for traders. But you also need to create a community to make the token popular.
Hello,

Regarding to the airdrop form, sorry it was a mistake with one of my previous projects, it has been edited, thank you for the feedback.

still Francs XFR name appear at the end of registration

HODL
Hello,

Sorry for the delay I was offline these days.
On our side, I will pump the coin price by buyback periodically. So with time, the token will get a higher value.
On investors side, the highest amount of tokens you get, the higher the ROI will be.

On the other hand, regarding to the coin utility, it is like 99% of all other altcoins: making profit.
Anyway, I will list the token on HitBTC and setup several trading contests: the winners will win some prizes, even in major cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH or BCH.

For those who still don't understand, I invite you to read carefully the first message of the ANN.

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
Still low buy order after 2nd listed on exchange  Huh
Any idea what plan do you have guys in the future about price ?
This is happening because everyone have the airdrop token but still there's no way to use it, that's way no people who want to buy it. To make the token worthy, dev should have good product or another way to use the token.

so he has no solution?
I don't think there will be a big inveator who wants to voluntarily buy millions of tokens without any plans dev gives for the future of this token
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
This is happening because everyone have the airdrop token but still there's no way to use it, that's way no people who want to buy it. To make the token worthy, dev should have good product or another way to use the token.
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
Is token airdropped or not yet
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
old project?
Revamped project

So if you are the 4th one to use the WhaleCoin, do you think you will have different fate this time? Why are you promoting this as ROI guaranteed? How sure are you that potential investors can get their money back with certain profits, and how long?
I cannot predict the future, I can just say that everybody will be able to get coins (as much as they want) for the minimum price, and because they will be given or sold almost for free, the price can only go up since it will start at the bottom. More than there will be periodical coins buyback to increase the price constantly.

Nice logic so higher than 1 sat  is better!  I don't think this will last long in exchanges. Traders will only buy this, trying to ride and for the hope of getting profit. But for long term investment, I don't think so. It can be seen already from the users that are attracted by this project.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
Google form filled and done Grin
ERC20 tokens airdrop was really fun in its early days,i remember everyday new token thread pop up and thousands of users join
HODL
WhaleCoin is available on its 2nd exchange!

Trade it on TokenJar!
HODL
Hello,

Regarding to the airdrop form, sorry it was a misgtake with one of my previous projects, it has been edited, thank you for the feedback.

Concerning the token, it will have a price! It already has by the way: 0.000000120 ETH/WHALE, according to ForkDelta DEX.
https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x804e26c4eff0bb196b805bdfb5b29ab828cf0b1f-ETH
As said, WhaleCoin transparently offer no value, but this only concern the airdrop phase and before it reach DEX and exchanges. Since it is now on a DEX, the token has a price.
And its utility is clear as well: buy low, sell high. A token made for the massive early adopters, who will benefit the price increase more than the people who will join the project later.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
I am a supporter of projects where distribution is free as it has been for many successful projects, it is clear that without development the price is zero

But what I see is many project like that did not last long, only a few months until people disappeared and left the token. But hopefully with the development will make it more valuable.
Pages:
Jump to: