Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WhaleCoin - Followers Earn Rewards, Whales Get Followers, Mined Coin - page 56. (Read 103559 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
I am so sorry guys!

I am the pool operator of http://whale.minerpool.net

We had some trouble with the unlocker, it balanced lately only 0.67 instead of the 10.05 reward per block.

To solve this situation and that you all get the correct amount of your earned coins we disabled the unlocking / payout, dumped us the data and reworked the unlocking component.

The pool is now again paying automatically since some hours with the correct amount of coins you mined.

All the older coins you mined are NOT LOST! We are going now to pay these manually today...

As already said, I apologize for any inconvenience we caused.  Sad

Thank you for being open and honest about what is going on and being ready to assist where you can.
More people involved in crypto could learn from you. Keep up the good work.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I am so sorry guys!

I am the pool operator of http://whale.minerpool.net

We had some trouble with the unlocker, it balanced lately only 0.67 instead of the 10.05 reward per block.

To solve this situation and that you all get the correct amount of your earned coins we disabled the unlocking / payout, dumped us the data and reworked the unlocking component.

The pool is now again paying automatically since some hours with the correct amount of coins you mined.

All the older coins you mined are NOT LOST! We are going now to pay these manually today...

As already said, I apologize for any inconvenience we caused.  Sad

Activity: 128
Merit: 14
Was in the starting block about this one....
Still mining at this hour, but i'm on my way to stop it....

Gonna follow this thread therefore, to see if the one called scamer gonna came here and talk a little bit with us.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
as the OP already pointed out, 2 other projects have the same name, lets just hope this project dosent have the same final ending as the other two.
]

lol. I think names of developers should be released for more confidence on the project
Yes, that right. Names are important for mutual trust and understanding between the project creator and us.

Main dev. call himself a Zclassic creator,has his photo on avatar,but he is just a SCAMMER.

Fake names,Fake photo, Fake Scam COIN,you will not get any of your coins,because this scammer is so dumb ,cant even make everything work well.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
as the OP already pointed out, 2 other projects have the same name, lets just hope this project dosent have the same final ending as the other two.
]

lol. I think names of developers should be released for more confidence on the project
Yes, that right. Names are important for mutual trust and understanding between the project creator and us.
Activity: 250
people mined blocks for empty rewards  Grin
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
stupid coin . reset balance .fuck you whales . i will ddos your main server . fcking dog useles my time
Activity: 101
shitcoin!
no payments!
reset stat pool.

Many of us missing balance and coins from the original pool.

Please fix that.
Activity: 129
shitcoin!
no payments!
reset stat pool.
Activity: 182
Miningpeon.net
67 blocks to go until real mining begins Smiley
Activity: 189
Od rodjenja mog....
424 blocks to go for full reward  Cool

Your coins will gone, because you enter ETH wallet address
Activity: 182
Miningpeon.net
424 blocks to go for full reward  Cool
Od rodjenja mog....
33% dev, and 33% followers, im sorry what followers? and what dev? he is gone.
Im not an idiot there is PREMINE - NO!!!
Why 33% dev and 33% followers?
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
Your coins are gone! Because you send coins to eth wallet. There is no wallet, and admin wont give NODE so we can create custom myetherwallet...
TL;DR: No windows/linux wallet on start - bye. No source - bye. No countdown to the real second of mining launch - bye. Just my IMHO.
Yeah, I had some expectations about this project, but you are right. Fuck this...
Activity: 98
All they do in their CHAT is banning peoples for questions,as I said before,this is SCAM coin,DEV is SCAMMER,and everyone who want to be SCAMMED can mine this coin,till 200 000 block you pay 33%dev fee(they take 33% of your power for doing nothing) after block 200 000 you will pay 66% fee,so GOOD LUCK wit that SCAM COIN EVERYONE.
Activity: 282
I had high hopes for this but seems like a very dodgy setup.

With regret i can +1 that statement.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
PHqpBmGrA3V6GqzmyQWEaQTjCMDGfSDbcn
@dev, please answer the questions about myetherwallet and whether it is fine to just mine towards it as is or if you need a custom node.
This is pretty urgent because people are mining and their coins are going to disappear... I have asked this question on the chat channel multiple times now.
This is causing panic and needs to be cleared up ASAP.
Activity: 76
ALTCOM wallet: AYGDb1Zwf3vfs2xC4D1G63wwy9RLU5Kb5r
I had high hopes for this but seems like a very dodgy setup.
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
Insane In The Blockchain ⚠
Your coins are gone! Because you send coins to eth wallet. There is no wallet, and admin wont give NODE so we can create custom myetherwallet...
Not really, myethwallet is for ethereum, but it can generate public key which is an address that can be used here too. As I understood it Smiley
I compiled node under FreeBSD and could mine solo with ethminer, but when dev wrote "we are live!" there were 160 blocks already.
Pool was on testnet and switched to mainnet as ninja as this whole launch))

TL;DR: No windows/linux wallet on start - bye. No source - bye. No countdown to the real second of mining launch - bye. Just my IMHO.
Od rodjenja mog....
I have 1 payout. But I couldnt see balance on myetherwallet.

Make an wallet for windows. Starting mining %33 is yours but I dont have an wallet. And not guide.

Really good work

SCAM!

You are mining at 33% dev fee and 33% "some whale followers"
So actually you are mining with 33% power.

SCAM DELETE THIS THREAD!!!
Pages:
Jump to: