Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 218. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Hi,

Update:
We are moving to the SSO pool now.
The final work will take about an hour now and during this time we need to disable mining, payouts.

Once the move is s done mining will start again and so do payouts.

After move you will have a single sign on and an even better pool. Smiley

We start working with n about 15 min as of now.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

HI

Update:

NOTE:
For the branding and going forward SSO is now active and also the central landing location

https://pool.1ex.trade

Here you will find all coins which are coming or are available.
1 Single login to all
BE location for all

NOTE: your old info will still mine on this pool and new miners can set up the new mining  addresses.

Enjoy the new layout and pool.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

1ex silver? hello!!!! Shocked Shocked
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hi,

Update:
The final work will take about an hour now and during this time we need to disable mining, payouts.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

HI

Update:

Pool has been upgraded successfully and is working as it should.

NOTE:
For the branding and going forward SSO is now active and also the central landing location

https://pool.1ex.trade

Here you will find all coins which are coming or are available.
1 Single login to all
BE location for all

NOTE: your old info will still mine on this pool and new miners can set up the new mining  addresses.

Enjoy the new layout and pool.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Happy birthday wild ones ! Cheesy
Hi,

Update:

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Could I was told Thread Coin 1EX  Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1120
HBD WBB!  Here's to hoping for bigger/better price, adoption, usage and volume of wbb (and 1ex!)  Cool
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
HAPPY B'DAY WBB

Today WBB is exactly 12 month old, that little unknown WBB is slowly growing up Smiley
WBB arrived on the 16th February 2015 at 2100

It was a long road but well worth it and we all look forward to the next years to come getting stronger and stronger.

Thanks to all of you for a great support and community on WBB

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Hopefully with the birthday to one WBB , could be more forward and succeed , .. Happy Birthday  Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Congratulations on the anniversary. Great work so far. I believe we will all be smiling in a year.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
HAPPY B'DAY WBB

Today WBB is exactly 12 month old, that little unknown WBB is slowly growing up Smiley

It was a long road but well worth it and we all look forward to the next years to come getting stronger and stronger.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
happy birthday wbb, wish u all the best  Wink Wink
I AM
HAPPY B'DAY WBB

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Whooo !! Break out the bubbly  Cool
HAPPY B'DAY WBB

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
I AM
The less coins hitting market is really noticeable now !!  Grin

Still nothing being added to Asks under 10k accept the miner bot with a few k everyday as the lowest
and that's an easy bot to fool. to get some even cheaper.

More buy support on 1ex than trex but not enough people selling to make it viable at the moment. (not a bad problem to have I suppose)

Anyway, put up your buys, above 7-8's sick of looking at those prices Cry 
still waiting for you dev to jump the price and climb the coinmarketcap Grin

HI,

looking at it we are at 176 at the moment lets see where we are in a few days again Smiley

Thanks
can't wait to see it when the price at the moon  Grin

HI,

looking at it we are at 176 at the moment lets see where we are in a few days again Smiley

Thanks

1ex.trade there has been no movement , .. I'm sure if there is movement in 1ex.trade , bittrex will also be  Wink Wink

other way round I think, all the miner coins are still going to trex, not enough to buy on 1ex 

HI,

Low movement on Bittrex also so people starting to hold.
Good of course when the realize that fees are only 0.15% on 1EX.TRADE and then only if a trade happens and they start trading more on 1EX

Thanks

Does official pool send coins to 1ex? or you guys hold and miners go wherever addy is?

HI

Miners are aloud to trade where they like to trade.

But if a miner likes to pay more on trades then he will go to another exchange, if he likes to have cheap fees then he trades at 1EX.TRADE Wink

thanks
I AM

1ex.trade there has been no movement , .. I'm sure if there is movement in 1ex.trade , bittrex will also be  Wink Wink

other way round I think, all the miner coins are still going to trex, not enough to buy on 1ex 

HI,

Good of course when the realize that fees are only 0.15% on 1EX.TRADE and then only if a trade happens and they start trading more on 1EX

Thanks

Does official pool send coins to 1ex? or you guys hold and miners go wherever addy is?

HI,

Thanks
I AM

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

Jump to: