Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 226. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Hi All.

www.mining-dutch.nl

Added Wildbeastbitcoin to the pool

Happy mining.
For problems feel free to message me

Yes,  if you want problems feel free to contact.  Grin
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
Hi All.

www.mining-dutch.nl

Added Wildbeastbitcoin to the pool

Happy mining.
For problems feel free to message me
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

Hi,

We look at it and are not happy with it.
Yes ETH has a big turn over on Poloniex and some on Bittrex but we decided not to take them after we looked at both.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
i am having to log into the exchange way to frequently. it is becoming a problem, actually. is there any way that you might be able to include a "keep me logged in for x minutes" option?

HI,

15 minutes is the maximum at the moment and for security this is long enough, In V2 we will provide you with an option to select between 5 , 15 and 30 min

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
i am having to log into the exchange way to frequently. it is becoming a problem, actually. is there any way that you might be able to include a "keep me logged in for x minutes" option?
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow
I just wanted to inform you guys that if anyone had any WBB coins stuck on Craptsy I was just able to withdraw the few I had left there with no problem a little while ago! I hope this info this helps anyone who might of had any stuck there! HAPPY  TRADING  Cool
Hi,

1Ex.Trade is now fully integrated with coinigy platform.

Next thing we do is a SSO with coinigy
What is SSO? This stands for Single Sign On between 1ex.trade and coinigy platform

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Hi,

2FA is now working again and login over 2FA works.

We hope it is fast enough for you all ( maybe faster then some PC can handle Smiley)

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

thxn dev, just tried 15mins ago and holy shit it's off the charts quick.
feels like a program on my ssd, not even online lol.
Hi,

2FA is now working again and login over 2FA works.

We hope it is fast enough for you all ( maybe faster then some PC can handle Smiley)

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
legendary
Activity: 1120
^I have to agree yes, though I don't trade much with wbb.

Jeez the site is super fast, more than before!  Holy crap that's great.

Lol u have to trade if u want grow ur wbb for free, eg trading of wAt u have and not putting so much of your own personal money in. Even if u make 50 WBB per day trading, isn't it worth it? Wat if one day wbb rockets $1-$2 or way more, u will sure kick yourself for not trading/accumulating more.

Oh I have a nice collection no worries.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

Lol u have to trade if u want grow ur wbb for free, eg trading of wAt u have and not putting so much of your own personal money in. Even if u make 50 WBB per day trading, isn't it worth it? Wat if one day wbb rockets $1-$2 or way more, u will sure kick yourself for not trading/accumulating more.
Activity: 924
I AM

Yeah hard to trade, I gave up ages ago not worth the effort, good just to buy

And right??? it is ridiculous how fast the site runs we just need to make it fill the potential
legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Wbb has great support and resilience, never really dips below 5k and always bounces back up. A lot of buying going on as usual. 90% my wbb locked away other 10% for trading Smiley
Someone obviously is retarded... Sell such a big amount at ridiculous prices. Or it is just a way to cause panic sell.
There is also a third option someone trying to sell here and get it back lower (see few posts above). But, it looks to me like an attempt to provoke panic sell. Which won't happen. Yet, less than 100k to absorb before halving and we shouldn't see such low prices any more. At least not at 10k+ volume.

It is just the dump pool as usual..
Activity: 924
I AM
Eh eh eh thank you for the 7.5k  at 6900  Roll Eyes Shocked

Lets now chuck it up to 8k to punish the weak hands
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Someone obviously is retarded... Sell such a big amount at ridiculous prices. Or it is just a way to cause panic sell.
There is also a third option someone trying to sell here and get it back lower (see few posts above). But, it looks to me like an attempt to provoke panic sell. Which won't happen. Yet, less than 100k to absorb before halving and we shouldn't see such low prices any more. At least not at 10k+ volume.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Ok now This is without a doubt the fastest exchange in the market
Jump to: