Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 253. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hi All,

Right we fixed the issues Smiley

We are running final tests on the staging server with full trades. If this is ok we run with WBB first till Monday and then load the rest to the exchange Smiley

We keep you all posted

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
legendary
Activity: 1120
Hi All,

Merry Christmas to all of you and lets see if Santa manages to finish it today Smiley

We are still working on it and completing last changes to the trading engine.

So close now, if we get it sorted today we release only 1 coin till Monday and then the rest.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Unbelievable!!! WBB devs are working even during holidays!

Thank you very much, Peter!

Merry Christmas!

Agreed!  Just epic this dev and coin is/are! Cheesy

Merry Xmas people.  1EX and WBB investments over the coming year should hopefully and easily cover any/alllllll expenses for Xmas 2016 lol.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Hi All,

Merry Christmas to all of you and lets see if Santa manages to finish it today Smiley

So close now, if we get it sorted today we release only 1 coin till Monday and then the rest.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Unbelievable!!! WBB devs are working even during holidays!

Thank you very much, Peter!

Merry Christmas!
Hi All,

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
legendary
Activity: 966
Probably we are watching a slow accumulation process with this coin now , i am doing some small buys for not lose the train, lets see if it is real or simply me gettin mad with technical analisys Roll Eyes
legendary
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
legendary
Hi,

yes 1 mil WBB has been reached Smiley so not so long any more to halving.

Update 1EX:
Still working to sort some issues and we are getting closer each time. Hopefully we can enable it before the 24th Smiley

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
Good work dev, can't wait to try it.

Chart tells the truth Smiley

Sweet.  

Wow look at that, I am right in stating this is one of the only coins where the market cap has consistently gone UP while the price has stayed relatively the same and even gone down!?  That's pretty good is it not?  

I mean wait until the true value/price reflection of wbb comes back (say 100-250k range, who knows maybe more in future lol) Wink - market cap will be crazy higher, and not from pump but mainly natural growth, just like that.  

Then you have 1EX exchange where wbb will be used centrally with even more exposure and usefulness/trading, and the 1EX COINS are just icing on the cake re. a $$$ coin. Smiley

the price has gone down while the total mktcap has gone up isn't a good thing if you have been a buyer at basically any time in wbb history. it's inflation. the coins being mined are pushing the satoshi price down while inflating the total number of coins, thus bringing the mktcap up.

it's not really a good thing, the block halving will help though

the blue & orange line should be pretty close together. if they aren't, the further away they are from each other, the more inflation there is.

Ah ok makes sense in that regard then but not what I was hoping to hear lol....but in a way it's not surprising given where the price was and is now (with low buys too) wiht the fact the inflation has gone up.  At least though it'll be very nice when the one line shoots up to meet the other in the not-so-distant future...then ppl will realize what's up!  (and wbb will have a MUCH better true market value)
by the way, what I'm saying has nothing negative to do with the devs project. Peter is doing a great job, and I'm not trying to put him down by any means.

very excited to send some wbb to 1ex and maybe exchange some for 1ex shares

Hi,

no issue what so ever Smiley It is good that community talks.

In the mean time we are flat out sorting issue for multi coins

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
by the way, what I'm saying has nothing negative to do with the devs project. Peter is doing a great job, and I'm not trying to put him down by any means.

very excited to send some wbb to 1ex and maybe exchange some for 1ex shares

the price has gone down while the total mktcap has gone up isn't a good thing if you have been a buyer at basically any time in wbb history. it's inflation. the coins being mined are pushing the satoshi price down while inflating the total number of coins, thus bringing the mktcap up.

the blue & orange line should be pretty close together. if they aren't, the further away they are from each other, the more inflation there is.
the blue and orange line can't be close together, because if the price increases (in addition to an increase in the number of coins) the market cap increases (further) as well. Unless you change the scale on one of the Y axes, the blue and orange line will stay separate. But, I agree that both could be monotonically increasing - that would be much more positive chart, rather than having the increase of the market cap purely due to the increase of the number of coins (inflation).

agreed. my point might not have been clear because I'm on mobile, but you further complete what I was trying to say.

since it is a pow coin, will a fixed block reward, there will be more inflation than with a small interest pos coin. please elaborate further if you can, I'm not on a device to type a lot. I'd love a discussion about inflation & pow coins, maybe to familiarize people in this thread with what's going on. thanks
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

the blue and orange line can't be close together, because if the price increases (in addition to an increase in the number of coins) the market cap increases (further) as well. Unless you change the scale on one of the Y axes, the blue and orange line will stay separate. But, I agree that both could be monotonically increasing - that would be much more positive chart, rather than having the increase of the market cap purely due to the increase of the number of coins (inflation).
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Meanwhile, we are just 81 blocks away from having 1 million WBB coins. The first halving should be just around the corner (62800 blocks away, that is roughly 43 days). It looks like we will have an interesting end of January / beginning of February.

Hi,

Update 1EX:
Still working to sort some issues and we are getting closer each time. Hopefully we can enable it before the 24th Smiley

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Thank you! Sorry I do on nerves of comunity, I am scared of scams and I burned much before.
Honest coin with a really low level of inflaction and with a great community perhaps it is time to some marketing campaign outside of bitcointalk to try to get more users to this nice project.
what do you think about it?

Hi,

This will happen as of 2016, at the moment we are heavily involved getting the exchange ready.

Once this is done we have time to concentrate on that part. As for the community, yes there is a great and strong community behind it which is growing all the time.

Thanks

WBB & 1Ex Dev
legendary
Activity: 966
Honest coin with a really low level of inflaction and with a great community perhaps it is time to some marketing campaign outside of bitcointalk to try to get more users to this nice project.
what do you think about it?
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
here, i'll make it very easy for you guys to see what wbb/1ex are going to look like for 2016........

Luv it! Lol
Hi,

Update 1EX:

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Sweet.  

Wow look at that, I am right in stating this is one of the only coins where the market cap has consistently gone UP while the price has stayed relatively the same and even gone down!?  That's pretty good is it not?  

I mean wait until the true value/price reflection of wbb comes back (say 100-250k range, who knows maybe more in future lol) Wink - market cap will be crazy higher, and not from pump but mainly natural growth, just like that.  

Then you have 1EX exchange where wbb will be used centrally with even more exposure and usefulness/trading, and the 1EX COINS are just icing on the cake re. a $$$ coin. Smiley

legendary
here, i'll make it very easy for you guys to see what wbb/1ex are going to look like for 2016........

Ok, ok, ok! Make it a little smaller... My eyes!!!  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

legendary
Hi,

Update 1EX:

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Sweet. 

Wow look at that, I am right in stating this is one of the only coins where the market cap has consistently gone UP while the price has stayed relatively the same and even gone down!?  That's pretty good is it not? 

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Meanwhile, we are just 81 blocks away from having 1 million WBB coins. The first halving should be just around the corner (62800 blocks away, that is roughly 43 days). It looks like we will have an interesting end of January / beginning of February.

Hi,

Update 1EX:

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
thanks for the update Peter! Take your time guys to make sure things work as they are supposed to do. One or two days of delay don't make the big difference, as long as you keep us in the loop.
Jump to: