Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 286. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
As I said before, polo would do wonders for wbb 😄

Just a little bit of patience and 1EX.trade will make wonders for WBB. Their own fault, that they don't list WBB yet and probably never.
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Just checking my orders on Bittrex when I saw the market disabled. Any idea why (maintenance) Huh
BTW: Love the mouse .. unfortunately I'm not in Europe.

Hi,

Let me check with them, unless they have a maintenance on it but it does not say so...

Your WBB Dev

I suppose its maintenance. Noticed a couple of other coins as well GRC, MYR and on Twitter there were tweets of LTC, GEO etc being disabled a couple of hrs back.

On other note why is a coin such as $WBB not yet listed on Poloniex that's were I do most of my trading these days due to volume. They are also doing good job at not entertaining crypto scam artist.

Looks like is up again

Your WBB Dev
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
As I said before, polo would do wonders for wbb 😄
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Just checking my orders on Bittrex when I saw the market disabled. Any idea why (maintenance) Huh

Hi,

Let me check with them, unless they have a maintenance on it but it does not say so...

Your WBB Dev

I suppose its maintenance. Noticed a couple of other coins as well GRC, MYR and on Twitter there were tweets of LTC, GEO etc being disabled a couple of hrs back.

On other note why is a coin such as $WBB not yet listed on Poloniex that's were I do most of my trading these days due to volume. They are also doing good job at not entertaining crypto scam artist.

Hi,

Your WBB Dev
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
@dev, awesome work ur doing! Time will come soon enough Id say it will pay off.
I see everyday lots and lots buys, all cheap sells are being ate up fast, like just 45 min ago 0.25 Btc sell was bought up in a flash.
Hi,

the official pool wildbeastbitcoinpool.com has now a steady 900MHs on mining, this is good.
The pool will need still more miners and once the pool reaches about 2 to 3 Ghs than most of the blocks will be found on teh official pool.

The chain is moving nice and steady since the lats change and prevents the profit switch pool to stop the chain if the move to much power on it.

Spread the word and start mining as the time is nearing and jan 2016 is not far off before block halving and each block is 2.5WBB

1Ex Exchange:
We have not released the new chart yet as we have not been 100% happy with the new dynamic chart. We want the chart to be very quick on dynamic change. For this reason we are still making small code changes to the new candle bar so its is moving its size (width and height) as fast as possible.

We are very close so maybe Monday now.

Apple and Chat app:
This seams to be like a never ending story and it is frustrating to see how slow they are on review. Hope fully they start to get a move on shortly - we keep u posted.

Your WBB Dev   
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
A lot of accumulation going on now I see
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
no way i'm letting go of any of my wbb anytime soon ppl!!!  (or 1EX shares for that matter Wink )
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Nothing against the mouses lol
But it probably best to hold Wbb and buy mouses or whatever when they worth a lot more.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
Cool, haha that's different.

850 wbb will soon be $850 USD or more so that mouse will be very expensive in the near future.
$10k btc pizza style! Cheesy

Well , I've said that price can go up or down if wbb will rise the price will decline Cheesy
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
Hi guys .
I want to show you something because I've just bought a new mouse , a WBB MOUSE and I'm in love with him <3.

I'm selling them for 0.15BTC or for 850WBB at current price ( Price can go up or down )

Here are the pictures . Enjoy WBB <3 !

Here is my mouse !  ( low camera , sorry )

http://postimg.org/image/tp4axtuvz/

PM ME FOR DETAILS!
Only ship in EU !
Let's make our first trade with WBB <3 !
This will be history !

Awesome mouse, I want it, but I not place EU  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1120
Cool, haha that's different.

850 wbb will soon be $850 USD or more so that mouse will be very expensive in the near future.
$10k btc pizza style! Cheesy
legendary
Hi guys .
I want to show you something because I've just bought a new mouse , a WBB MOUSE and I'm in love with him <3.

I'm selling them for 0.15BTC or for 850WBB at current price ( Price can go up or down )

PM ME FOR DETAILS!
Only ship in EU !
This will be history !

Hi

Well thats cool I would say Smiley

Pm me please

Your WBB Dev
legendary
Hi guys .

PM ME FOR DETAILS!
Only ship in EU !
This will be history !
Hi,

Update Exchange:
Maybe later on today we will install and activate the new trading chart. When we do this there will be a down time of 5 to 10 min.

Once chart is all fine we will within 2 days activate the advanced trading screen too.

Next step:
Once above is done we implement the share screen for share holders.
This screen / option is only visible to share holders.

After this the 1Ex.Trade exchange is fully up and running for trading BTC.
WBB will be added shortly after that.

Your WBB Dev
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
I'm going to watch video now. More exposure the better. It sometimes takes people in crypto a while to catch onto a good coin, as their so deluded in their scam coins lol. This is probably the ideal time to be buying, I'd say it won't be long till Wbb trading around 100,000 sat or way way more, I honestly don't know it could even explode out of control lol, I know there are lots watching and buying and not posting here, but mark my words they will come here when their is a big rise, shouting about their great investment, seen it all before.

Victory to WBB  Grin
Jump to: