Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 33. (Read 546385 times)

Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Hi,

Alpha coding is completeed but we are still struggle a little to get all on a small test server at the moment.

Regarding other news, most info is on slack as BCT is more a spam board what it looks like and even the mods in here on BitcoinTalk are mostly useless as you do not get answers from them lol.

Thanks

How about to tell us the truth being that ur alpha server gets ddosed by malasian cunts screwed over by ur last ICO last year. Fucking ftp servers, they preserve no valuation to web, pretty much like pcie x1 sockets.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Will land on a nice round floor. Totally round. 0.0000000.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hi,

Alpha coding is completeed but we are still struggle a little to get all on a small test server at the moment.

Regarding other news, most info is on slack as BCT is more a spam board what it looks like and even the mods in here on BitcoinTalk are mostly useless as you do not get answers from them lol.

Thanks

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Remember the story of the man who co-founded apple and sold his share for $800 after things started to go sideways.  How much would he be worth today?

Every time something goes wrong, it takes us one step closer to finding the way that works.  Sometimes that's just how life is.

You must be old that was in the 70's  Cheesy

Mr. Sovereign does not age like a mere mortal.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
If my calculations are correct he would be worth 50 odd billion $ now, 10% I think it was he owned back then.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Remember the story of the man who co-founded apple and sold his share for $800 after things started to go sideways.  How much would he be worth today?

Every time something goes wrong, it takes us one step closer to finding the way that works.  Sometimes that's just how life is.

You must be old that was in the 70's  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1288
Indeed, soon 5k price and below!
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Another bad surprise morning. Price wise...

What can we expect with delays and no updates here? A bit more in slack channel, at lest Peter is there from time to time.

Looking at thread, this looks dead, unfortunately. Angry

Yes very quiet in here, I've been saying that a good while now.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Another bad surprise morning. Price wise...

What can we expect with delays and no updates here? A bit more in slack channel, at lest Peter is there from time to time.

Looking at thread, this looks dead, unfortunately. Angry
legendary
Activity: 1169
just some issue with servers to launch alpha
so yes, more delay
but, as usual, he don't want to post here before all is runing good. it is a choice
legendary
Activity: 1169
just some issue with servers to launch alpha
so yes, more delay
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
It's a shame peter is not as active on here, I don't care if he's busy doing this and that, all it takes is 1-2 minutes to make a post. Wbb will lose support because of this.
Activity: 868
Yeah, something doesn't seem right. I think I joined this coin at the wrong time...
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Any real news on the coin, besides a bunch of guys posting memes and pretending to be clever? Undecided (flame me, troll me, or whatever) It just seems like a proper bit of news is warranted since no one has seen the alpha of the network yet or the test coins mentioned a couple of weeks back, right?

True
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Any real news on the coin, besides a bunch of guys posting memes and pretending to be clever? Undecided (flame me, troll me, or whatever) It just seems like a proper bit of news is warranted since no one has seen the alpha of the network yet or the test coins mentioned a couple of weeks back, right?
So I read up a bit on something called Lightning Network that may (?) someday be implemented into Bitcoin.  It looks like there are many similarities to what WBB is doing regarding speed and transactions per second.  Does anyone know anything about how it might be similar?

I guess where WBB has a huge advantage is that there isn't a large body of interests who need to debate and argue LN's implementation.  It take BTC forever to come to agreements and WBB can just do it.  Makes me wonder if seeing things like V5 come online will spook BTC into faster action.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Pages:
Jump to: