Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 338. (Read 546391 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Thanks to dumpers I picked up quite a bit of wbb yesterday. I think the auction is the reason for the low price atm. With a minimum of 1000wbb for a coin, holders are incentivized to keep the price low.I think the dev may want to consider a different amount of wbb for the next auction or wait in between auctions and churn out new tech and wallet features; this should allow for a natural price increase for holders.

Hi,

There is more coming with the V4 Wallet (shop function) and the V4.5 is on the drawing board with extra features.
The mobile app "WBB Dashboard" will also be released in June 2015 which does not only cater for crypto but is also for these people which are not in to crypto due the secure chat implementation. One will complement the other.

Due the 10 series of silver coins the price increase will come steady and should become stable over time as WBB has only a small amount of coins and with the auction and shop feature it provides a usable function.

The shop has its own payment gateway which does not relay on any 3rd party for payment and does direct conversion from fiat to WBB for payment.

In phase III we enable the auction and the shop in such a way that every user can run their own auction / shop inside the wallet / mobile app

You WBB Dev

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Thanks to dumpers I picked up quite a bit of wbb yesterday. I think the auction is the reason for the low price atm. With a minimum of 1000wbb for a coin, holders are incentivized to keep the price low.I think the dev may want to consider a different amount of wbb for the next auction or wait in between auctions and churn out new tech and wallet features; this should allow for a natural price increase for holders.
Activity: 406
yes with 10 btcs wbb is back on top the community should buy more and bring more people to wbb
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
wbb is a long term investment the Price could go much higher in a few months the dev is doing a great work
I totally agree with you on this one my friend Smiley Which is why I've been slowly mining and buying away while WBB is at these prices because I can see the commitment of the Dev team and the possibilities that could come from this coin which is why I still don't understand why people insist on investing in the scam pump and dump coins nowadays!

yup, can't wait to see what lays in store in the coming weeks ahead.  sucks the price has dropped off but it's always very little btc to bring this back where it should be for true value.  i think it should blast back well over the old recent high price.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
wbb is a long term investment the Price could go much higher in a few months the dev is doing a great work
I totally agree with you on this one my friend Smiley Which is why I've been slowly mining and buying away while WBB is at these prices because I can see the commitment of the Dev team and the possibilities that could come from this coin which is why I still don't understand why people insist on investing in the scam pump and dump coins nowadays!
I'd have to agree, yes.
Well it's totally true the coins nowadays that have active Devs and are continually launching new things for their coins are going totally unnoticed because the attention span of a CryptoTrader sadly is the attention span of a 2 year old!! I could bet that someone could release a JinglingCarKeyChainCoin and people would hype and pump the shit out of it as long as the announcement said something like [ANN JinglingCarKeyChainCoin NO ICO/NO PREMINE Ninja Launched SHA256 with HiPos starting at start] and then had a logo of the shiniest jingliest carkey chain ever!!! And the sad thing is that people would mine the shit out of that coin and pump and dump it instantly!! That's why it's so nice to see coins like WBB and NEOS to name another with hardworking Devs and good solid communities because they are the coins which will last for a long time after the shitty pump and dump schemes are gone :-)
legendary
Activity: 1120
And again sadly that scam and absolute shit coins are traded like mad, but good projects are left well behind.

I believe WBB will get it's momentum someday. Now miners just sell blindly and some impatient holder sell with loss.
I was just tweeting about how good coins with good Devs and good communities go unnoticed and all the scam coins get all the hype and get pumped and dumped like crazy but WBB has been a good solid coin from the beginning since I first looked at it and I can tell that this coin will have it's day one day as long as investors aren't impatient and can wait for a great thing to happen Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
And again sadly that scam and absolute shit coins are traded like mad, but good projects are left well behind.

I believe WBB will get it's momentum someday. Now miners just sell blindly and some impatient holder sell with loss.
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
how is the auction going?anyone is buying the silver coins?

Hi

Yes, some coins have initial bids. The auction is still young.

Your WBB Dev
how is the auction going?anyone is buying the silver coins?
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
the community should buy more for the Price to go up then people will buy wbb

there only is 161k wbb atm, soon after people buy up, the price will rise.
the community should buy more for the Price to go up then people will buy wbb
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
maybe price will rise soon  Smiley
i see buy order for 1btc
with some nice volume, and front page at trex price will go up.
wbb is a great coin backed by silver
legendary
Activity: 1288
Why the price is going down?

Because this isn't another shitcoin. At least WBB is backed by real silver coins. I am considering to participate in auction.
Activity: 131
Why the price is going down?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
great project but no interest from the community

It's on Bittrex and Cryptsy, and its over three months old now. It's doing OK.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
great project but no interest from the community
Jump to: