Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 345. (Read 546391 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Official pool down for anyone else?

Too much hash?  Shocked

Hi

No the pool is up (slow on front-end) and hashrate is safe.
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/wbb/#

However some is trying to DDOS the pool due the Bonus we give to our miners. The bonus is only available on our pool.

Coins, Bonus & Hashrate are safe and fine but front-end is slow due protections we have in place

Your WBB Dev
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Official pool down for anyone else?

Too much hash?  Shocked
Hi All

Bonus for Blockfinder has been activated and is working.
Blockfinder Bonus 0.5 WBB

Your WBB Dev
If I understand the time zones correctly, the bonus period for blockfinders starts in about 30 minutes?
Activity: 620
Merit: 500
BTW That coin is obviously photoshopped. Theres no real coin and probably never will be. If there is it wiplbbe extremely limited quantities and theyll be good for absolutely nothing. Cheers to everyone who made money of the pump, sorry for the people who.bought too high. Good luck with your shitcoin and your profits.

Your arguments are for 99% of the coins thrown after Bitcoin.
At least here seems not to fool anyone
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Call me the coin wrecker (;
BTW That coin is obviously photoshopped. Theres no real coin and probably never will be. If there is it wiplbbe extremely limited quantities and theyll be good for absolutely nothing. Cheers to everyone who made money of the pump, sorry for the people who.bought too high. Good luck with your shitcoin and your profits.
Hi,

Just a quick reminder for the Blockfinder Bonus which starts today (15.04.2015) at 2100 CET.
The Blockfinder will get a bonus of 0.5 WBB for each block found.

We will run this for the next 1080 Block after 2100 CET today

Mining at www.wildbeastbitcoinpool.com is free (0%) and will stay free

Your WBB Dev
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
This coin is a true piece of shit. The reason for this coin "because i like these beasts" lmfao.

is it hard being a retard 100% of the time?
Activity: 292
This coin is a true piece of shit. The reason for this coin "because i like these beasts" lmfao.

Also because its too rare ,till date only 100K of this coin is in circulation.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/wbb/

legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
Activity: 251
Bitties
Jesus christ, you guys must be enjoying this massive pump.. goddamn...
Some questions:

1.  Let's say I buy a silver coin for 100 WBB.  Does that 100 WBB go to you dev?  Or is it destroyed?

2.  There are 100 silver coins available for each series.  In theory, they may end up costing $100.00 each, right?  It all depends on the auction.

3.  Is shipping of the coins free if you win?

4.  The shop in the wallet.  Is it decentralized or is there a central server it pulls from?

Hi,

Upfront: WBB is build as a business model with clear strategy behind it and for the long term.

1.) Yes the funds will go to the developer (me) as they are hand made and unique (so no mass production) they are not cheap to mint.
2.) Yes the price a coin will end up with, I do not know. It depends on the Auction for each coin.
3.) Coin when shipped will be insured as they are valuable and are send registered, so the receiver will need to sign for them. A small fee in WBB will be charged. We wan't accept any other currency or Fiat for it. So only WBB is accepted.
4.) Its an online shop (like ebay), so its on a server which is ours

The first coin in each serie is not up for auction as they will be auctioned off as a complete set at the end of the S10 auction.

Your WBB Dev
Activity: 854
Some questions:

1.  Let's say I buy a silver coin for 100 WBB.  Does that 100 WBB go to you dev?  Or is it destroyed?

2.  There are 100 silver coins available for each series.  In theory, they may end up costing $100.00 each, right?  It all depends on the auction.

3.  Is shipping of the coins free if you win?

4.  The shop in the wallet.  Is it decentralized or is there a central server it pulls from?
Hi dev,

Where are these silver coins being minted? In Switzerland? Or somewhere else?

Thanks.

Hi,

They are coming from Swiss and will have a certificate which is unique for each coin.
Soon as mint is completed images of cert and coin will be shown.

Your WBB Dev
Hi dev,

Where are these silver coins being minted? In Switzerland? Or somewhere else?

Thanks.
Hi,

Big news!

We are looking for beta testers for our new mobile application, so if you want to participate and be part of the first V.I.P for the mobile application and have an Android or iOS device, follow us on twitter and send us a PM.

The first 10 users will get a V.I.P invite to be part of the BETA 1 test team.

App Language: English

Your WBB Dev

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
wow I have been mining this since the start love this coin
Activity: 532
@BinPool work correct. please spread hash on our pool. Help our miners found blocks
Jump to: