Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 353. (Read 546391 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
HI All,

I can see you all are waiting for the first glimpse of the collector coins. You will see them soon. Once we are happy with them the information will be made public. It will not be long any more Smiley

At the moment we are working really hard to perfect everything, quality is important to us.
Some more information will be made public shortly for WBB and the plan for the year 2015.

Keep mining the coin for now and spread the word of WBB, the Wild thing.

Your WBB Dev

Stop the teasing already. Wink
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
HI All,

I can see you all are waiting for the first glimpse of the collector coins. You will see them soon. Once we are happy with them the information will be made public. It will not be long any more Smiley

At the moment we are working really hard to perfect everything, quality is important to us.
Some more information will be made public shortly for WBB and the plan for the year 2015.

Keep mining the coin for now and spread the word of WBB, the Wild thing.

Your WBB Dev
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it

Was just looking at the OP and i saw "What does WildBeastBitcoin offer? ". It appears nothing at all.

Well at first glance it does look like it doesn't offer any new crazy tech, but seeing how so many other coins promise and promise and promise yet never deliver,  seeing a good old scrypt coin that I can mine is pretty cool for me. I'm also digging the idea of the collector 1oz silver coins, that can be very special if done correctly.

So yeah maybe it's not for everyone but someone like me that wants to mine and get some silver out it will definitely be interested.
Im waiting for silver specs. so far there is nothing to read about it other than the premise that there will be collectable proofs possibly.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100

Was just looking at the OP and i saw "What does WildBeastBitcoin offer? ". It appears nothing at all.

Well at first glance it does look like it doesn't offer any new crazy tech, but seeing how so many other coins promise and promise and promise yet never deliver,  seeing a good old scrypt coin that I can mine is pretty cool for me. I'm also digging the idea of the collector 1oz silver coins, that can be very special if done correctly.

So yeah maybe it's not for everyone but someone like me that wants to mine and get some silver out it will definitely be interested.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
We'll be adding this to www.xpool.ca shortly. It's a multipool, but if you set your WBB address, you're coins will be sent to your wallet.

Cheers!

WBB is up and hashing away now. 2 blocks found.

Cheers!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Hi All,

Keep funds in the pools nice and low and transfer the coins to your Wallet.

We let you know the roadmap for 2015 shortly you all can see where all this is going. Keep Mining and spread the love to WBB.
Thanks for all your support so far and a great launch at Bittrex.

Your WBB Dev

Seems like no further agenda. Do not like it!

I wish I Made a mistake...
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
We'll be adding this to www.xpool.ca shortly. It's a multipool, but if you set your WBB address, you're coins will be sent to your wallet.

Cheers!
Hi All,

Keep funds in the pools nice and low and transfer the coins to your Wallet.

We let you know the roadmap for 2015 shortly you all can see where all this is going. Keep Mining and spread the love to WBB.
Thanks for all your support so far and a great launch at Bittrex.

Your WBB Dev
Activity: 203
Nice!.
 I'll set up a pool for this one!

Hello!! Minerpools

I still waiting for payout from your pool one day passed and nothing. What are you waiting Huh
legendary
Activity: 1764
Any Updates yet about WBB? Whats the fair price for WBB on bittrex right now? Why is it being dumped to 0.007 sat range?
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Join in ##wildbeastbitcoin IRC room
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Bulltrap story. Be carefull.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
lol many people are buying this  Shocked
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
our pool re launch - http://wbb.binpool.com/

spread any hash on our pool
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Looks fair....investors tread carefully.

"Wild Beast Coin"...

There are no investors here, only gamblers.

Investing to scoop some silver coins
legendary
Activity: 1246
Looks fair....investors tread carefully.

"Wild Beast Coin"...

There are no investors here, only gamblers.
Hi all

The official pool was under a large DDOS attack, a martian ddos.
Miners should never keep the coins at a pool, please withdraw to your wallets (not directly to bittrex) in due time, and never leave them at the pools, we think the attack was for your coins, but they are safe.

Info:
Our business plan will be posted soon, more info about our limited edition silver coins -- Happy mining and trading
Activity: 1218
Merit: 279
Activity: 238
Jump to: