Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 45. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
We need more movement up!, some news maybe?
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
Next stop 100k . Don.t sell , u can cry very hard after
Ah  , 10x to whoever sold me anothet 500 wbb Smiley)
I will sell them back to you at 5$ Smiley))=)))
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Why not pull the "a" and call it "best coin"?
Makes sense to me.
Good one, Beachguy. I think Peter should consider your proposal seriously.
That could be a game changer for the marketing  Grin

Haha!  I'm all for saying it loud and proud, but maybe we should retain just a hint of modesty?   Cheesy
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Makes sense to me.
Good one, Beachguy. I think Peter should consider your proposal seriously.
That could be a game changer for the marketing  Grin
This coin is looking mighty impressive. I'm ashamed to say I was originally turned away by the name, but after looking closer I can see this is a real sleeper.

The calm before the Stormia.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager
Makes sense to me.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
This coin is looking mighty impressive. I'm ashamed to say I was originally turned away by the name, but after looking closer I can see this is a real sleeper.

Same here
legendary
Activity: 868
The calm BEFORE the calm before the storm...
legendary
Activity: 1169
need more volume and investors
i hope to see some PR soon with launch of alpha release
and we still don't know what is really V5 and first client
legendary
I think folks will still be in for nice surprise once ball gets rolling for wbb/1ex *soon*....  Grin
$8 per wbb is not a stretch by any means I don't think, BUT that could be awhile before such price.

Still all those invested will be like...

I know dev will bring the tech out and company money in, which is super.
But I will be very disappointed if WBB (whatever new name is) is NOT at least $1USD by Jan 1st 2017, just silly how it cannot be?!

You.re right anon , wbb should be untill 2017 at least 1$ , but i think someone is keeping price down and that is bittrex  nr1 wallet with their fucking bot Sad((
legendary
Activity: 1120
I think folks will still be in for nice surprise once ball gets rolling for wbb/1ex *soon*....  Grin
$8 per wbb is not a stretch by any means I don't think, BUT that could be awhile before such price.

Still all those invested will be like...

I know dev will bring the tech out and company money in, which is super.
But I will be very disappointed if WBB (whatever new name is) is NOT at least $1USD by Jan 1st 2017, just silly how it cannot be?!
Patience brothers . Don.t become weak hand ... . Do u think that someone will come and say yo this coin is a coin of 10$ ? No! People are still accumulating wbb , it will.be in top 15 for sure .

I get my weekly limit of BTC out of coinbase and pump that into WBB wherever the price is at when it comes in.  It's not much, but with my bank giving me a whopping 1.5% apr in interest, this just makes way more sense.

If it goes to top 15 now, and we say it's at 2.1 mil supply when it hits 15, then we looking at about $8+ USD per coin.  A few developments and that seems like an easy target for sometime mid next year maybe? 

I'm horrible at speculation, but I see nothing but pure potential in the next year.
So from what I have gathered from the update (after translation) was that basically all of the insurance industries will have the tools to integrate into V5 tech by the beginning of 2018, yes?

What about other industries?  Will 3rd parties be able to develop the tools they need, or will they have to wait for the official team to develop them?
legendary
Patience brothers . Don.t become weak hand ... . Do u think that someone will come and say yo this coin is a coin of 10$ ? No! People are still accumulating wbb , it will.be in top 15 for sure .
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
Hopefully its getting to the big exchanges soon Smiley

where have you seen that??

I didnt see that anywhere. Thats why i wrote "hopefully".
legendary
Activity: 1169

where have you seen that??
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1288
Obviously nobody, except us, needs this shit even with great updates.

I have shady suspicion that we will laugh the last ones...
Pages:
Jump to: