Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ***WITCOIN*** The Coin that Rewards Knowledge! | Token Pre-Sale: Oct 10 - page 2. (Read 2783 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 122
Some knowledge you cant simpy Google. For example try to find schemes of next iPhone.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
How do you deal with people just googling the knowledge?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
As I see, the website is already updated and the sale is open. I'll check the second part of the whitepaper to think about my future movements in this alt.
Also they published second part of whitepaper, which expose technical details. And yes, now it seems clear how this may work.
Activity: 7
Did you notice that they just updated the webpage?

Now it's clearer in the points of What is Witcoin? and How does it works?

The project now looks better.
Activity: 19
Its good to see these advisors involved,  I was in a meeting yesterday in Barcelona with a team member and the discussion was groundbreaking. Knowledge sharing and open innovation promotion while making fast profit from it, sounds good!

Blue
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Good project and have a good team I follow the progress of this project I think this project will succeed in. good luck and success sir.
Hervé Falciani is supporting this project.
Good point

I also take a look at the website and the other advisors including falciani. It seems there is a good team behind.
Activity: 196
Move The Knowledge!
There are some typos in second part of white paper in Section VII where you wrote about benefit of registrars: from 920k to 28k euro. But it rather 9,20-28k euro. You should revise these numbers.

Thank you for the revision! We will correct it immediately!
Activity: 39
Hervé Falciani is supporting this project.
Good point
Activity: 7
The Token Sale started yesterday!!

Buying Witcoins with ether, gives you the witcoins instantanelly! Grin  (As fast as ethereum mine the ether transaction)

I've already buyed some witcoins with ether!

https://witcoin.io/
There are some typos in second part of white paper in Section VII where you wrote about benefit of registrars: from 920k to 28k euro. But it rather 9,20-28k euro. You should revise these numbers.
Seems a good project. I hope you have a succesfull ICO and reach your goal!
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
Today is the day.. sale starts now !
It had some delay, but that won't stop us to fully support this coin offcourse.
good luck to the dev team and I hope the coin does meet the goal !
Of course this day sales will in start now,  this project very good and do not ever stop for to support it. the team dev in this project will make everything is alright.  it seems this coin very promosing and i'm really like it. hope succes for you project dev. regards.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
what's the movement of this project pre-sale ,where should to check ,i want to touch closely this project .
It's all about the cryptocoins
Still no reaction from the WITcoin team about the bounty payouts..
getting a bit impatient about it.. and especialy because the promised payout day was foreseen the 10th of october and got postponed to 16th of october.
the day is almost at is end but no track back of any payment.. who else is awaiting payment?
It's all about the cryptocoins
Today is the day.. sale starts now !
It had some delay, but that won't stop us to fully support this coin offcourse.
good luck to the dev team and I hope the coin does meet the goal !
Hi, team! What about crowdasle? Did it start?
Activity: 196
Move The Knowledge!

Hi community!

We have just published the PART II of our whitepaper where we explain the technical background of the Witcoin Platform. Among other innovations we present the KNOWLEDGE TOKEN, a new token standard evoluted from the ERC223 and that will make able the deployment of the Witcoin Platform.

Have a look at our WHITEPAPER - PART II

You can also watch our progress on the platform by visiting our GITHUB PAGE!

Pages:
Jump to: