Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WORKTIPS - designed for mining and rewarding - page 10. (Read 28200 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Network is working fine, great dev.
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrency enthusiast
Network is down, is this the end for worktips? Dev's working on the issue? Any developments?

Fixed daemon has been released 7 hours ago.

Nework has been fixed today around 12.05.2018 12:00 GMT+3 I think, as I got all the payments this time. No issues for now, update your build.
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500

Network is down, is this the end for worktips? Dev's working on the issue? Any developments?
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
your project is super, and this quality work in the coin will be on the top of MarketCap in the future.  Wink Wink
Activity: 84
Nice project
Very useful for me
Activity: 40
All my income from mining just erased (says cancelled) thank you for such great fraud.

Sorry to hear you were having problems. The Worktips network was under transaction spam attack during the past 24 hours and the wallet was unable to sync with the remote node. Your balance is safe, and we are working on resolving the issue. We'll keep you posted on the progress and let you know as soon as the nodes are back online.

Thank you for your patience.
Activity: 20
All my income from mining just erased (says cancelled) thank you for such great fraud.
Activity: 107
WTIP new rival Bytecoin The world more and more learns about this coin Worktips is a coin that becomes popular rapidly developing intensely stable
It's just incredible I buy this coin for all my savings Smiley
workers  116 Shocked Shocked  Shocked
Worktips  Revolutionary incredibly stable hashit coin flies to the moon Shocked
Bytecoin (BCN) ฿ 0.00000206 This success can be achieved also by this coin Worktips I believe in this coin and in the work of the development team together we are waiting for the success we get buy buy hold coins we expect a flight to the moon
Activity: 18
Get free faucet of WTIPS:

https://wtip-us.crypt29.net/#faucet

Mine with us and get 5x times of random WTIP.
Activity: 42
Project is under fast development, ASIC resistant almost from the beginning, constantly over 500khs, up to 1mh latelly, good discord group, listed on altex. Time to buy in. Wink
Activity: 73
Perhaps with a clear, I need to learn and study more carefully and wait until the project has stabilized before making a specific decision for my work.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
What the price of this worktips  coin presently
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hi Dev.
I started mining today.
Looks perfect  Cheesy
Did you need Russian translation?
Activity: 322
The development team I suggest you still look at this exchange, and talk to them

Exchange       https://www.btcsquare.net

do not, listing on new exchange

Warning beware
The development team I suggest you still look at this exchange, and talk to them

Exchange       https://www.btcsquare.net
Activity: 4
do you have a schedule to list in exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: