Pages:
Author

Topic: 【ANN】 World Mobile Coin - [WMCC] [X15] - page 8. (Read 26171 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
February 21, 2018, 06:19:21 AM
Thanks for your reply.
Using port 7880 I get "HTTP request failed: Empty reply from server" error occasionally and there is no "yay!!!".
Using port 6880 and starting miner on client also doesn't help. Still coins don't go into my wallet after getting "yay!!!"!

I'm using port 7880...not sure if that would make a difference.
Also: are you also running the miner in the desktop client? I've always had to start that running, then startup ccminer. (Then I usually go back and stop the miner in the desktop client...I still get blocks without it)

I tried GPU mining by ccminer (WMCC client: beta 13 on Linux), but after getting "accepted: 1/1 (100.00%), x.x kH/s yay!!!" nothing goes to my wallet.

What I did:
In WMCC client: Tools -> Stratum: Added a worker named "worker1" and password "pass" for example.
Used ccminer by the following command:
ccminer -a x15 -o stratum+tcp://127.0.0.1:6880/ -u worker1 -p pass -T 600 --no-cpu-verify

But nothing goes to my wallet after "yay!!!"!
Am I doing anything wrong?

I hope this link will help to answer the "yay!!" meaning
https://www.reddit.com/r/dogemining/comments/1u3fly/cpuminer_what_do_all_the_yay_lines_mean/
Thats mean your share accepted by pool hosted on your wallet..but its doesnt mean you found the block..bcoz you host the pool, u will only get reward if you found the block and all share (rewards) belongs to you..
Unless if you join public pool, your chances to get reward(share) even with low power isprobably high..
Activity: 20
February 20, 2018, 11:09:30 AM

It is strange.
I'm using Ubuntu 17.04. Wallet and miner are working on the same machine.
Even tested bridging vmware and connecting ccminer from Ubuntu to wallet in windows. Same problem happens.
I'll try to collect logs to see what's happening.

Does anybody know the solution?
 Sad

Thanks for your reply.
Using port 7880 I get "HTTP request failed: Empty reply from server" error occasionally and there is no "yay!!!".
Using port 6880 and starting miner on client also doesn't help. Still coins don't go into my wallet after getting "yay!!!"!

Also: are you also running the miner in the desktop client? I've always had to start that running, then startup ccminer. (Then I usually go back and stop the miner in the desktop client...I still get blocks without it)

I tried GPU mining by ccminer (WMCC client: beta 13 on Linux), but after getting "accepted: 1/1 (100.00%), x.x kH/s yay!!!" nothing goes to my wallet.

What I did:
In WMCC client: Tools -> Stratum: Added a worker named "worker1" and password "pass" for example.
ccminer -a x15 -o stratum+tcp://127.0.0.1:6880/ -u worker1 -p pass -T 600 --no-cpu-verify

I don't see anything wrong in your steps. Your wallet is synced to 100%? What linux distro are u using? port 6880 is correct, don't use http 7880 port. Can you agree that your wallet is running on same machine that your GPU worker?
Activity: 52
February 19, 2018, 04:17:11 AM
 Sad

Thanks for your reply.

What I did:

I don't see anything wrong in your steps. Your wallet is synced to 100%? What linux distro are u using? port 6880 is correct, don't use http 7880 port. Can you agree that your wallet is running on same machine that your GPU worker?
February 17, 2018, 04:22:26 AM
 Sad

Thanks for your reply.

What I did:

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
February 17, 2018, 04:04:00 AM
What news is there, planned on February 14, the beginning of the ICO, it is in force?
February 15, 2018, 02:52:34 AM
Thanks for your reply.

What I did:

Activity: 12
February 14, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

What I did:

February 14, 2018, 05:46:12 PM

What I did:

February 11, 2018, 04:52:38 PM
somebody using the client on linux?

I'm using beta 13 on Linux.
It does not get synced.
Tested beta 13 under Windows in VMware. Same problem.
Activity: 52
February 11, 2018, 11:47:55 AM
somebody using the client on linux?
February 10, 2018, 05:30:05 PM
What happens when initial sell is not successful for a cryptocurrency?
February 02, 2018, 02:38:02 AM
Beta 12 is awesome.
Waiting for updated Linux client.
legendary
February 01, 2018, 04:13:12 AM
There is no synchronization of blocks for me. Sad
legendary
February 01, 2018, 04:09:51 AM
Hi dev well the client of WMCC is updated. What is the next step?
Activity: 18
February 01, 2018, 03:19:24 AM
Is an official Pool aviable now ?
(not only the local one ? )
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 02:38:53 AM
Old asic Baikal can mining x15 algo, any pool for it?
Local mining pool is now available.
You do need the latest client 1.0.0-beta.12

open the latest client and your wallet, and you'll see the stratum settings/info in the lower left column.  Wink
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Pool, please!
Activity: 65
The dev's don't offer to much info here, but they seem active in telegram Wink
They posted they were gonna release a GPU pool for mining very soon. Lets hope for the best Smiley
the dev said probably gpu will start mining on Monday. Let see.
The dev's don't offer to much info here, but they seem active in telegram Wink
They posted they were gonna release a GPU pool for mining very soon. Lets hope for the best Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: