Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] www.mincoinads.com - MinCoin powered advertising - page 2. (Read 1573 times)

Activity: 721
Merit: 523
yep i had one expire before the mincoin got there.... grrr... who to contact to fix this up?
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Is anyone mining this lately? I sent 200 MNC for an ad about 10 minutes ago and it still hasn't confirmed yet. The countdown timer ran out (actually just went to 00:01, not to zero). Now what. To refresh or not to refresh.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Still many "default" ads up on www.mincoinads.com and slots are currently cheap! 

Grid slots are 120x30 pixels and only 100MNC each (~ 0.03 BTC) .

Purchases are permanent unless someone outbids you by 10%.
Well I can't say for sure.  For the time being and into the future I do not see any reason at all why it would be taken down.  mcxNow is showing the ads on the sidebar and things are looking good.
Activity: 126
That pretty much applies to all of crypto Wink

Yes but if you could give some idea about how long you will keep the site up it would be helpful for webmasters seeking search engine enhancement.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
Nice, drive up the price of Mincoin, please, I'm sitting on a lot more than I wanted to...I may actually go with this advertising, though, once I see how it works out and what it looks like on mcxnow

I like the idea of every coin having a single purpose, though
That pretty much applies to all of crypto Wink
Activity: 126
Interesting idea for advertisement service. How long will this site stay up, you say it is permanent but that is up to you to hold the site up isn't it?
Announcing MinCoinAds.com

What is it?

MinCoinAds.com allows you to permanently place graphical advertisements with a link and description. There is and always will be only 960x600 pixels you can buy. This means if you own a website and want permanent backlinks to your site and a constant advertising presence you now have the opportunity to get it without requiring constant monthly payments to Google or another ad provider.

Unlike other advertising sites this is only a once off payment to get your site noticed. People can overbid your ads for 10% extra than you paid. If you want to stop them overbidding you can you set a higher price which in turn will require them to have to pay even more to replace your ad. Once you register at the site you can select the grid elements you want to purchase (each grid is 120x30 pixels in size). The base price for each grid starts at 100 MinCoins, but you can set whatever price you want to help keep your ad from being overbid by other people seeking the advertising space.

Buying an AD at MinCoinads.com will not only advertise your site directly from the site itself but thanks to a deal I made with mcxNOW owner RealSolid they will also be shown in rotating skyscraper fashion at mcxNOW.com.

Take advantage of a great advertising opportunity, powered by MinCoin!
Pages:
Jump to: