Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ████████████████████ [X²] ██████████████ - page 13. (Read 54526 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Is the steps stay safe wallet totally kill? Haven't heard anything new yet on it.

Is this why steps is dumping? maybe

No.. I really don't think so..

I don't think that AltcoinSteps would dump the coins.... maybe there is another one behind the dump, remember that the price got halfed from bitspender post of support for the coin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041
1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR
Is the steps stay safe wallet totally kill? Haven't heard anything new yet on it.

No.. I really don't think so..
Activity: 234

Activity: 671
Merit: 501
Blockchain and stuff

I never used the stay safe wallet, tbh. Seemed better to just run a VM that stakes coins if for some reason If didn't want to stake them my self.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

Looks like im the only one who voted. Cmon guys it doesnt take much just click it we need more exchanges

I'm IP banned at C-cex.  I don't trade there anymore but next time I get bored, fire up the vpn, and make a new throwaway account to troll and accuse Yuriy of being a pedophile and a drug addict in chat, I'll be sure to vote.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
Logo download link sent to X2Team2017, now we are waiting for rebranding ! Lets see how rebranded X2 will look.

Excellent, going to look nice and sharp now  Wink Great work again logocreator
Logo download link sent to X2Team2017, now we are waiting for rebranding ! Lets see how rebranded X2 will look.

I can't wait.  I'm really impressed with your designs man.

Thanks guys, i really want to see how new wallet will look, and the thread also.
legendary
Activity: 1274

I can't wait.  I'm really impressed with your designs man.
legendary

Excellent, going to look nice and sharp now  Wink Great work again logocreator
legendary
There is an issue with the X2 wallet on Steps Stay Safe and we will put it in maintenance mode for the next 24 to 48 hours. All your coins are safe!

Any word on what's going on with this?
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Logo download link sent to X2Team2017, now we are waiting for for rebranding ! Lets see how rebrand X2 will look.

Oh, cool. Can't wait to see it.
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 234
Donation sent 50k x2 to address GMD8erbpEvBp3Gk6fbbMX44HeuMFxE49gd.  Tx 2ac30b12c8d006b3c906febebc011ef4cd90a7a785971bdb28d93a5c79020973
legendary
I see that it is listed on coinmarketcap now which is good, looks like the stats have some catching up to do though.

Also yeah, logocreator pretty much put us all to shame..
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
There is an issue with the X2 wallet on Steps Stay Safe and we will put it in maintenance mode for the next 24 to 48 hours. All your coins are safe!

I hope isn't nothing serious... anyway how much was the network height at the moment the maintenance started? just to see if will have any kind of effect

I think this issue exist allright Since 1-2 days
My stepsafe x2 wallet didnt generate a block in the past 48 hours.

Activity: 182
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

I hope isn't nothing serious... anyway how much was the network height at the moment the maintenance started? just to see if will have any kind of effect
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Let's make a new altcoin environment.
Pages:
Jump to: