Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XANAXCOIN [XNX] | LAUNCH 04/27/2015 | SCRYPT | PoW | NO ICO | FAIR LAUNCH - page 3. (Read 42313 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
there :https://yobit.net/en/trade/XNX/BTC
Only four thousand children total millions and cost only 5 seat, the coin dead yet ?
did not see the news release of the latest author
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

I just VOTED!

Maybe some other people on here could do the same!

Long Live Xanax!!

wow, my stress and anxiety are like gone, whew
VOTE !!!!

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote

I also just voted Smiley
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Ya I would also like to know where you can trade this coin?
Activity: 6
 are you joking??

I don't see any market at all on yobit

where is Xanax trading?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Price Pump coming..
Buying a lot on yobit!
Activity: 6

I just VOTED!

Maybe some other people on here could do the same!

Long Live Xanax!!

wow, my stress and anxiety are like gone, whew
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
Too many fails bro too many.. I also mined every shit coins, hardly few succeed and more fails thats crypto life  Wink

Most of the new coins are doomed, because they are 95% scam. Launching something, not supporting it and disappear is also scam in my eyes, no matter if you didn't make some BTC from it. Mining is currently not profitable at all and miners are dumping right/soon after they have some confirmed coins. Main problem is that people choose to take their $2 profit and move on. Sadly, this is the right approach in most of the cases.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
So many fail coins..

You are wrong... there is only ONE. Grin

P.S. Mined some of this, but sold right away, because I suspected what will happen.
Too many fails bro too many.. I also mined every shit coins, hardly few succeed and more fails thats crypto life  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176
@FAILCommunity
So many fail coins..

You are wrong... there is only ONE. Grin

P.S. Mined some of this, but sold right away, because I suspected what will happen.
legendary
Activity: 490
the price is dead?  Roll Eyes
If there will be not improovement the price will never growth anymore.
We've to wait a new announcement of the dev
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1064
Any progress on this coin?

There is only 380K coins in circulation and price is 350 sat.

Sleeping giant?

We will see.

400k coins at price 300 sat...... It means 1.2BTC market cap. LOL

Someone is dumping on my buy order at 80 sat on Yobit..... (80 sat x 400 k= 0.32 BTC Market cap) LOL

Dev is still around. It is good sign. Cool
Activity: 448
Americans do it better
Any progress on this coin?

There is only 380K coins in circulation and price is 350 sat.

Sleeping giant?
Activity: 642
legendary
Thank you samspaces!
This is false positives detection from AV.This is because the wallets have the setgenerate functions and the AV software think that anybody wants to install miner virus on many computers to mine coins!I am sick of this trolls on bitcointalk!
lol  Im mining this coin so before anything goes wrong you must clear people's doubt so they can keep going and support you and you should be ready to face many criticism as well. I have wallet installed in my computer and so far nothing bad happened yet like people said they lost other coin blah blah  Smiley
Activity: 582

Yup, think so. Funny no mention from devs on the Hacktool.Win32.BitCoinMiner.BJ included with wallet. Nice!

Jesus, really, use the internet what it's for.

"Program:Win32/BitCoinMiner.A is a free mining client for Windows first released July 30, 2011. It generates new digital coins in the BitCoin decentralized economy by performing extremely difficult computations. "..."Program:Win32/BitCoinMiner.A operates under various aliases, some of which are:

Win-AppCare/Hacktool.786432
W32/BitCoinMiner.D
RiskTool.BitCoinMiner!jxSff9Qdimk
Win32/BitCoinMiner application
RiskTool.Win32.BitCoinMiner"

Most coin gen wallets show this anomaly.
Activity: 15
Thank you samspaces!
This is false positives detection from AV.This is because the wallets have the setgenerate functions and the AV software think that anybody wants to install miner virus on many computers to mine coins!I am sick of this trolls on bitcointalk!
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030

Yup, think so. Funny no mention from devs on the Hacktool.Win32.BitCoinMiner.BJ included with wallet. Nice!

Jesus, really, use the internet what it's for.

"Program:Win32/BitCoinMiner.A is a free mining client for Windows first released July 30, 2011. It generates new digital coins in the BitCoin decentralized economy by performing extremely difficult computations. "..."Program:Win32/BitCoinMiner.A operates under various aliases, some of which are:

Win-AppCare/Hacktool.786432
W32/BitCoinMiner.D
RiskTool.BitCoinMiner!jxSff9Qdimk
Win32/BitCoinMiner application
RiskTool.Win32.BitCoinMiner"
Pages:
Jump to: