Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xaurum | Exchangable for Gold | 97,348.9G - 999.9 LBMA | Since 2015 [XAUR] - page 4. (Read 25161 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Where do you see the red?

Oh, sorry. You probably bought a 1000$ worth of Xaurum in the afternoon and that meant price correction of 5% Grin
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Now you can all see how successful this project is. Almost all coins and tokens on Coin Market Cap are in green (5 to 20%), but this one is still in red. Truly one of the top 5 cryptocurrencies to watch in 2018 Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Xaurum Announcing New Developments
CEO of Auresco Institute Zdravko Poljašević about new developments of Xaurum project
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJmzhHAZ1A0
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
There was a question on telegram chat (user: Loky) about a transfer of Masternodes sharehold to a new wallet. Admins reply was that this was done based on security measures. I don't know what kind and would like an explanation.

Currently we're at the end of Q2 and a lot of plans from Roadmap 2018 still haven't been reached (XAURs still not on another top 10 Exchange, there's still no Xaurum dashboard, XGamma was shut down, ...). Not to mention we've been bailed from BitIns ltd.,

Guys, please join telegram chat.

Go to Petrol, buy Bitins coupon...reedem it on Xaurum page..and try it by yourself. For me its working all the time.
Activity: 47
There was a question on telegram chat (user: Loky) about a transfer of Masternodes sharehold to a new wallet. Admins reply was that this was done based on security measures. I don't know what kind and would like an explanation.

Currently we're at the end of Q2 and a lot of plans from Roadmap 2018 still haven't been reached (XAURs still not on another top 10 Exchange, there's still no Xaurum dashboard, XGamma was shut down, ...). Not to mention we've been bailed from BitIns ltd.,

Guys, please join telegram chat.
Activity: 184
A very good and interesting project, hoping that this project will be successful and smooth. I'm waiting for good news and a bright future!
Very nice project and I hope it will be successful.  Smiley Smiley

Probably a student with A+ grades like most of the commentators on this forum. They are making deep analysis of the project and after that a one sentence conclusions like good post, nice project, great project... On what conclusions is that a nice project? Could you tell me that, you crypto expert? If you can't, than better sell cars or vegetables and don't comment things that you know nothing about.
Activity: 27
Very nice project and I hope it will be successful.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 6
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
Activity: 140
How much is money transfer going? when the market is in red, Xaurum should show its purpose - save the times of bear market.
There's been a bear market here for over a year. This coin does not know how to grow, it only falls every day.You probably do not know how to watch or not yet fully understood. The team promised to add a new exchange for a long time, probably already passed from that moment 4-5 months. On the contrary, there are fewer exchanges, there are only three exchanges left and there are no trading volumes at all. What else is there to talk about if they don't care about their community. They only know how to promise
Activity: 434
Activity: 152
What is the current state of Xaurum Gamma? Where can I get updates on what is happening with ICO funds?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656
Back in the early days, there were discussions about reopening the Goldmine (mining cryptocurrencies other than Xaurum and exchanging them for Xaurum). Is there any update on that? Thank you.
Activity: 42
How much is money transfer going? when the market is in red, Xaurum should show its purpose - save the times of bear market.
Activity: 53
Thanks for the update!

How can xaurum afford paying the team, commercials, administrations, webpages and office spaces all over the world since you dont have a cashflow?

I trust you having the gold, but do you also have a big stack of money from the ICO's? or do you take loans with gold as collateral?

No loans here in this project, they are all here with their own money for now, until new gold will come. Big stack from ICO went to GOLD! That is why this project is one of the best, with some real value, there was no pre-mine, and no extra xaurums for the team... Apparently people are more into greedy stage of crypto, but this will pass, but gold will stay. The project needs new investors, commercials etc, and this is the hardest thing right now, they need to focus on this. I hope the project will survive! GL

So the xaurum team pay all costs with private money from their own pockets? For real? If true I wonder how long that can continue.. if false I wonder if the gold is still safe..

I really want to know this, xaurum is more like a "company" than a currency right now. They NEED new investors to keep everything going..people doesnt work for free right?

(sorry for my bad english)
Activity: 18
Hi

I still can not understand how they can talk about the safe
side of crypto. In 9 months i lost 85 % of money which i invest in
xaurum.For me this is not safe side.And the only way is still just
going down.I listen them on Internautica with Joc Pececnik and
others.I have no idea what they are talking about.The reality is
for me completly different.
Another option is coinage. This happens when we create new xaurum. If you give us € 1000, we will give you 1000 Euros worth of new xaurum, and buy gold for 1000 Euros.

How much money did you get from june 2017 and how much gold has been bought since than? You're posting stupid weekly reports on twitter and the same stupid statistics for 1000 times. Better report how much money has been taken by your MLM educated affiliates. You consider Xaurum as a currency. On what basis? For me is just a token using ethereum blockchain (an ERC20 token). Currencies are Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, Monero ZCash... And Xaurum team is represented by a bunch of sellers with no benefit to blockchain community.

One of top 5 cryptocurrencies to watch in 2018 by Forbes: rank 594 on CoinMarketCap, 12.500 USD daily volume (1,5 Bitcoin)...... Obviously Forbes is not what it used to be
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Xaurum in biggest Slovenian daily newspaper

Xaurum was presented in the business supplement of the biggest Slovenian daily newspaper Delo. Our Masternode Jure Ristic had an excellent interview with detailed description of the project. He also presented his views on current situation in crypto world and financial markets worldwide. Click on the image below to read the interview.

Pages:
Jump to: