Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (XBI) Bitcoin Incognito | 1:1 Airdrop | POW/POS | Masternodes | Zerocoin - page 6. (Read 24795 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I really like your approach and concept. It sounds really great what you are trying to achieve. Good luck!
Egretia

Thank you!
Activity: 9
Hi everybody  Wink

If some of you are interrested in installing a BTCi masternode on Ubuntu 16.04, i compiled btcid and btci-cli and modified the original script for 14.04.
You can find it here : https://github.com/tofke/btcimn Let me know if you have any issue using it or if it is ok for you to use as is ...

Happy masternoding  Cheesy
Activity: 172
I really like your approach and concept. It sounds really great what you are trying to achieve. Good luck!
Egretia
copper member
Airdrop on Graviex tomorrow !

We have also added IMP Intro to our Q1 roadmap. Stay tuned to see a new incentive we are integrating for our Masternode holders!
copper member
I am still waiting for payment for my Portuguese translation work, it is already being used in this topic, but I do not receive any response or currency whatsoever

PAID

You can now track your investment on DELTA APP!
https://twitter.com/BTCIncognito/status/996786631591038977
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Payment received to Portuguese Translation, Thank you, DEV and Team, and good luck in the coin future Smiley
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
So is this another Bitcoin fork? How will it work seeing 10% is premined? I see POW\POS but in the description there is writted just Proof of Stake. How will this work?

Pre-mined it's how it gets listed on exchanges and how developers get paid. I do not see anything wrong with that. You all want to trade on Yobit, Binannce Coin Exchange, even the new exchanges with no customers want to be paid. The days of free listing are long gone, especially when everyone wants a ready made project and contribute nothing. Get with the times. There is no such thing as a free lunch.

PS: I am not part of this project just tired of seeing people not applying any thoughts to what they say.

To the Dev team well done. Enjoy your project. I will drop by discord some time.
copper member
Where is the masternode VPS setup guide please ?

There is a link on our website and our discord.
https://github.com/Realbityoda/Bitcoin_Incognito
Activity: 27
Where is the masternode VPS setup guide please ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Hello, Dev, please reserve to portuguese translator, this is my lasts jobs...

Ethereum Future
Omisego Classic
GPLAY
Medic Coin
Eagle Project
HAI Project
Bitcoin Evolution

Next to the translation I will introduce them also in BLCX.ORG Community Forum Blockchain

Thank you and good luck.
Waiting

100BTCi reward for your translation thank you

Hello Dev, The translated portuguese Thread is live, and with all your updates, see:

PORTUGESE THREAD HERE

I noticed that a newbie ran the translation I had booked, and sent him something basic. I send here and in PM the complete topic and with all the updates so far, I am available for new updates. Please check PM

Waiting... Thank you and good progress
Activity: 103
Polish translation - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3715155.new#new
Wallet - B4uw1KbmhCw5hLsHNGEzrp5WK2M7ph7Go6

lol this is google translation not Polish Smiley so many mistake that no one can understand that in Polish.
I see people make some google translate only to get bounty.

And where is the masternode VPS setup guide?
Activity: 44
interesting....watching very closely......  Cool Cool Cool
copper member
We are now listed on GRAVIEX!
Activity: 133
hi. how can i mine this coin?

you cant, new scam. wait dev dump, around 3 weeks is enough time.

I don´t know why so say that. A small premine was airdropped in Tradesathosi. The wallet works perfectly and within 5 minutes I staked 7.5 coins. Very fair project with supportive admin.
Activity: 80
This coin is already in excanghe tradesatoshi. can I do this coin mining
Okay, thanks
Activity: 68
Activity: 3
hi. how can i mine this coin?

you cant, new scam. wait dev dump, around 3 weeks is enough time.

OK. THANKS.
Activity: 160
So far so good with this coin. Hoping to see on more exchanges and additional info on the coin roadmap
Activity: 27
MN Setup Guide ?

and :

"502 - BAD GATEWAY
Anti-DDoS Filter cannot connect to protected host.
Most likely the firewall (CSF?) on protected host blocks filter IP addresses due to a large number of requests.

If you are the administrator, please disable the firewall or whitelist the filter IP's."
Pages:
Jump to: