Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XBIS - Bitissuer Tokens - Decentralized cryptocurrency-only board - page 2. (Read 1516 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
without explain detail xbis coin you want open ico selling
with xbis price 0.204 bitcoin, you think investor interest sending bitcoin 0.20 bitcoin, equal  over 200 dollar, without explain anything spefication coin, roadmap , plan project

Sorry about that, more information was added.
Regarding XBIS price, it's calculated at protocol level by the following formula: ((issued_XBIS/100000)+0.00000001). Since 20,400 XBIS were already issued, price is at  0.20400001 BTC  per unit.  XBIS price increases in order to compensate earlier adopters, and all collected BTC is shared proportionally amongst holders.
Please feel free to also visit https://bitissuer.org and/or ask us any questions.
yes that is confusing  Huh Roll Eyes

I added more information to the post.
It's indeed a distinct fully-fledged project, not just a coin/token.
Please feel free to ask any questions you'd like.
Interesting idea. Trading crypto by using a crypto. I am interested to see how you implemented this.  Cheesy Cheesy

By using Open Assets https://github.com/OpenAssets/open-assets-protocol
Dude, still confuse here, what are you offering.
Please provide detailed information.

More detailed info added, as pic doesn't load. You can always check the website bitissuer.org. Thanks!
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
yes that is confusing  Huh Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Oh yeah I already feel the smell of bitcoin crash as Bitpissoir surpasses bitcoin marketcap, posing a treat to chinese farms as btc mining starts becoming unprofitable. I think that u posted this on the wrong forum, take ur pissoir coin to peegonewild sub. If I were near ur location I would heavily fart as a gesture of disrespect and mild irritation.

What the fck did you just post?!??  Huh Huh Huh

No one is going to buy into his ico if he doesn't give any information. Don't worry.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Activity: 2146
Merit: 518
Oh yeah I already feel the smell of bitcoin crash as Bitpissoir surpasses bitcoin marketcap, posing a treat to chinese farms as btc mining starts becoming unprofitable. I think that u posted this on the wrong forum, take ur pissoir coin to peegonewild sub. If I were near ur location I would heavily fart as a gesture of disrespect and mild irritation.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Interesting idea. Trading crypto by using a crypto. I am interested to see how you implemented this.  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
without explain detail xbis coin you want open ico selling
with xbis price 0.204 bitcoin, you think investor interest sending bitcoin 0.20 bitcoin, equal  over 200 dollar, without explain anything spefication coin, roadmap , plan project
Welcome to Bitissuer, the first decentralized cryptocurrency-only board/exchange that utilizes the Open Assets protocol to issue its assets, a simple and powerful open source protocol built on top of the Bitcoin Blockchain, allowing transfer of assets via Bitcoin compatible wallets. You can utilize any Open Assets wallet you wish, or even design your own.

In short, Bitissuer allows you to buy, sell and transfer assets/cryptocurrencies pegged to real world currencies (fiat), utilizing the Bitcoin Blockchain.

Become a Bitissuer stakeholder by buying XBIS tokens now @ https://www.bitissuer.org/XBIS.html. The earlier you buy, the less you pay. Current price: 0.20400001 BTC

Learn more about the Open Assets protocol by visiting http://www.openassets.org.
To learn about "colored coins", read https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Colored_Coins.

http://www.bitissuer.org/chart.png

Edit: Adding more info from the website:

What XBIS holders receive
XBIS holders receive proportional share of Bitissuer's profits. The profits are stored in the Dividends Address and are paid every 1000 blocks to the holders at exactly 1000 blocks before the paying block (block height minus 1000), i.e. all the XBIS token holders at block 982,000 will be paid dividends at block 983,000. The payment will only take place if balance of Dividends Address is 1 BTC or more.

How profits add up
Two ways:
  • Sale of XBIS tokens - All BTC received by Bitissuer from sales of XBIS are stored in the Reserve Address. When the balance of the Reserve Address is 1 BTC (or more) over 1.5x the equivalent amount of issued currency, the surplus is transferred to the Dividends Address;
  • Issuance fees - When the amount of issuance fees (not mining fees!) paid by users to Bitissuer is equivalent to 1 BTC or more, the total amount is transferred to the Dividends Address.

Why, how and when XBIS token price increases
  • WHY - The XBIS price increases for two reasons:
    To compensate earlier adopters. The sooner you buy XBIS, the less you pay, the more you gain;
    To create a monetary reserve.
  • HOW - The XBIS price is directly proportional to the number of XBIS issued, as per the following formula: ((issued_XBIS/100000)+0.00000001). As an example, when 100,000 XBIS tokens are issued, XBIS price will be 1.00000001 BTC.
  • WHEN - Every time XBIS tokens are issued and sold from Bitissuer, after transactions are confirmed on the Bitcoin Blockchain.

There are two ways you can utilize Bitissuer:
  • As an exchange user, by buying and selling cryptocurrencies pegged to real world currencies;
  • As an investor, by buying XBIS. Check XBIS Tokens page for further information.

Wallets
WARNING: When receiving assets from others than Bitissuer, always check the Asset ID of the Bitissuer asset from the respective Bitissuer asset's page, even if the Bitissuer image and ticker shown in the wallet match what you expect. All Bitissuer assets are verified and verifiable ONLY at https://www.bitissuer.org/.

• Coinprism web wallet (recommended): Bitcoin and Colored coins web-based and user-friendly wallet for the Open Assets protocol
  • Coinprism mobile wallet: Colored coins android wallet for the Open Assets protocol. A mobile wallet for bitcoins and colored coins.

Block Explorers
  • Coinprism block explorer:  Colored coins block explorer for the Open Assets protocol
  • Lykke Blockchain explorer: Colored coins block explorer for the Open Assets protocol

Open Source
  • Python module: The reference implementation of the Open Assets Protocol
  • Colorcore: A client providing a command line and RPC interface for performing operations through the Open Assets Protocol
  • NBitcoin: A Complete .NET Library for Bitcoin with its TransactionBuilder to issue, transfer and swap assets
  • BTCRuby: A Complete Ruby Library for Bitcoin with its TransactionBuilder to issue, transfer and swap assets
  • CoreBitcoin: A Complete Objective-C Library for Bitcoin with support for Payment Requests and Payment Methods
  • openassets-ruby: A Ruby implementation of the Open Assets Protocol. This library is able to perform Open Assets operations using APIs like Colorcore.
  • openassets-js: A JavaScript implementation of the Open Assets Protocol.
  • android-wallet: A Java implementation of the Open Assets Protocol, source code for Coinprism Android Wallet.
  • BCNExplorer: A blockchain explorer that explores the blockchain and shows information about blocks, transactions, assets, address balances etc.
  • Open Assets specifications: This document describes the Open Assets protocol used for storing and transferring custom, non-native assets on the Blockchain. Assets are represented by tokens called colored coins.

APIs and Other
  • Coinprism API: Colored coins API for the Open Assets protocol. The Coinprism API allows you to issue, check and send colored coins and bitcoins using the Open Assets protocol. You can also get information from the blockchain about bitcoin and colored coin transactions.
  • Block Cypher API: You can utilize this set of APIs to easily issue, check, and transfer assets. This set of endpoints currently leverages the Open Assets Protocol, a simple, robust method of embedding assets across any blockchain that supports null-data outputs.
  • QBit Ninja API: QBit Ninja is an open source web service API to query the blockchain and for tracking wallets. Servers gently provided by Nicolas Dorier (tips appreciated at 15sYbVpRh6dyWycZMwPdxJWD4xbfxReeHe).
Pages:
Jump to: