Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XBIT] Xryptbit - Xryptclean Coming Soon!!! - page 14. (Read 39302 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I got in around block 25-30 instantly. If someone compiled from source early could they connect and mine?.

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Adding a config file with nodes seems to be causing a run time error?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Dev, what is happening with your premine? Are we gonna have a relaunch?

I seem to have made a mistake in the final code, I'm not worried about the premine.
If someone wants to be honest and send it back that's fine, if not oh well.  Smiley
Don't you think that this is a huge issue if someone has 100k premine coins? Guess what is going to happen to those coins if you get listed on any exchange

We acknowledge that fact. However, we support our products. If someone wants to be honest, and return the premine that would be great.
Activity: 629
Merit: 500
so there is 0 net hash. whats going on? im on minep.it waiting. wtf!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I seem to have made a mistake in the final code, I'm not worried about the premine.
If someone wants to be honest and send it back that's fine, if not oh well.  Smiley
Don't you think that this is a huge issue if someone has 100k premine coins? Guess what is going to happen to those coins if you get listed on any exchange

Fairly sure this coin never had a shot at an exchange no matter if it was him or someone else holding a premine of it.
Activity: 364

lol and this is the guy talking about funding a whole new payment system dude I guess you did need that premine to hire out that work.
Activity: 30

Yes dev will you go for round 3 or are you ready to push back from the table and fold.  Moving on to your next coin?
I tested the coin til block 68 without any problems, but i need to go back to coding school? Okay, lol.

block 1 was 100,000
block 2-50 was 0.05
51 was 60

Yes bro GO HOME with your bullshit effort better luck next time.
I don't think that this typo is a game changing mistake, but it would be better if the dev acknowledges it.
I tested the coin til block 68 without any problems, but i need to go back to coding school? Okay, lol.

block 1 was 100,000
block 2-50 was 0.05
51 was 60

Yes bro GO HOME with your bullshit effort better luck next coin.

block 1 was 100,000
block 2-50 was 0.05
51 was 60
Well, check the code, blocks 2 and 50 do have 0.05 reward, all other blocks (apart from blocks 1, 2, and 50) have 60 coins reward
Activity: 30

block 1 was 100,000
block 2-50 was 0.05
51 was 60
developer cant even do simple coding why we expect him to code the payment system ?

Well hopefully he will step up his game on his next coin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
developer cant even do simple coding why we expect him to code the payment system ?
Activity: 308
Like I said this dev needs to go back to coding school it seems.

Cheesy +1
Like I said this dev needs to go back to coding school it seems.
they did it with kibweecoin, change the code so they got the premine

Yeah they have got our premine aswell .
Who got your premine? Pool's first block is block 46
http://xbit.z.pool.mn/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

notice block 46 was for 60 coins not .05 also.  Dev your are awesome I have never seen a dev talk so much shit only to fall on his face.

I wasted a lot of time it seems in the last 2 hours.  You have the same shit network that only allows a few connects from each person.  It looks like it forked also.  You lost the premine?  The early report shows the blocks that were 50 and under gave the 60 reward instead of .05.  Is that pretty accurate dev or am I missing something?

So now that's 2 failed launches sir.  I guess you better go back to coding school
Apparently there is a typo in the code:
https://github.com/XBITNETWORK/XBIT/blob/0724bd69f33d5b36b51fab45158adaf748cc5042/src/main.cpp#L1100
block 1 has 100k coins
block 2 has 0.05
block 50 has 0.05
all other blocks have 60 coins reward
Activity: 308
they did it with kibweecoin, change the code so they got the premine

I am sorry but in case anyone didn't told you i have to, you sir are dumb.
Pages:
Jump to: