Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XBTS 🌏 DEX DeFi Cross-Chain ✅ Decentralized Trading Platform | BITSHARES - page 20. (Read 25653 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Seem like a good project here. Any roadmap?
XBTS DEX is part of one global project , named Smartholdem.
On site https://smartholdem.io/ u can check roadmap and other.
This is a good project, I know about it since 2017. I am observe the development of them.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Your project looks good, but what are its advantages over other decentralized exchanges?
Activity: 104
Do you have ANN on russian?
Activity: 378
Merit: 111
Community ARK
XBTS DEX is part of one global project , named Smartholdem.
On site https://smartholdem.io/ u can check roadmap and other.
Activity: 364
Activity: 177
Merit: 2
It's good that there new exchanges start work. More exchanges mean more competition and more competition is more bonuses for users. Cool
Community ARK
I tried to trade on this DEX. And here is my short verdict. I did not trade on decentralized exchanges earlier , but I tried it and I really liked it. It's difficult to trade on DEX  , as many says , but it's wrong. This DEX is quite convenient and there are all the necessary functional. There are no problebs with input/output coins , such as bitcoin , bitshares and smartholdem (other i didn't test yet). Fees are very negligible. There is only one minus -  low volumes ,  but it's as I understood problem of all DEX , but may be in future everything will change. That's all. Profit trading to all))
Is there an instruction to work with this exchange?
I know that there is an instruction in Russian. I can translate it into English.
Thanks, an instruction in Russian will be enough for me (google translator forever). Grin
Here is link to guide https://medium.com/@justwronkjm/xbts-75081b0e70cd . There are a lot of images in guide , i'm sure google translator will help u. Google translator rulez)))
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I tried to trade on this DEX. And here is my short verdict. I did not trade on decentralized exchanges earlier , but I tried it and I really liked it. It's difficult to trade on DEX  , as many says , but it's wrong. This DEX is quite convenient and there are all the necessary functional. There are no problebs with input/output coins , such as bitcoin , bitshares and smartholdem (other i didn't test yet). Fees are very negligible. There is only one minus -  low volumes ,  but it's as I understood problem of all DEX , but may be in future everything will change. That's all. Profit trading to all))
I know that there is an instruction in Russian. I can translate it into English.
Thanks, an instruction in Russian will be enough for me (google translator forever). Grin
Activity: 1303
Merit: 315
smartholdem_team
BitcoinCash $BCH IS LIVE ON XBTS DEX EXCHANGE!

We excited to confirm that BitcoinCash $BCH has been launched on XBTS. Trading pairs: BCH/BTC, BCH/STH, BCH/BTS and other pairs are Available!

Community ARK
I tried to trade on this DEX. And here is my short verdict. I did not trade on decentralized exchanges earlier , but I tried it and I really liked it. It's difficult to trade on DEX  , as many says , but it's wrong. This DEX is quite convenient and there are all the necessary functional. There are no problebs with input/output coins , such as bitcoin , bitshares and smartholdem (other i didn't test yet). Fees are very negligible. There is only one minus -  low volumes ,  but it's as I understood problem of all DEX , but may be in future everything will change. That's all. Profit trading to all))
I tried to trade on this DEX. And here is my short verdict. I did not trade on decentralized exchanges earlier , but I tried it and I really liked it. It's difficult to trade on DEX  , as many says , but it's wrong. This DEX is quite convenient and there are all the necessary functional. There are no problebs with input/output coins , such as bitcoin , bitshares and smartholdem (other i didn't test yet). Fees are very negligible. There is only one minus -  low volumes ,  but it's as I understood problem of all DEX , but may be in future everything will change. That's all. Profit trading to all))
Community ARK
Activity: 238
why did you create the exchange exactly on the basis of BitShares?
I suppose it's because BitShares Graphene is able to process 100,000 transactions per second without any significant effort devoted to optimization
Cool! I didn't know that  BitShares Graphene is so fast.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Oh, i like that color combination! It seems like a good project judging the description. good luck in such crypto layer cos DEX exchanges aint new new right now.
legendary
Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033
I suppose it's because BitShares Graphene is able to process 100,000 transactions per second without any significant effort devoted to optimization
I do not know how to use decentralized exchanges, but I'll try to figure it out. Your exchange looks interesting.
Activity: 238
I like their work, and I want to say a huge thank you to them for the innovative idea that can attracted many people from all over the world.
Activity: 245
Activity: 294
That is, if I have an annual member, then I will get some part of the transaction fees back?
And my browser can't open this address https://ex.xbts.io/#/explorer/fees   

"Unsupported browser

The browser you are using has not been tested to support the XBTs wallet..."
Activity: 364
Looks attractive. I will study carefully the information about this exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: