Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XBTY] GetBounty project - Ethereum Token - Free Distribution started - page 15. (Read 26753 times)

Activity: 909
Merit: 500
great project, but a bounty for facebook never received Embarrassed

Weekly distribution guys, weekly distribution. We've answered this issue so many times, please stop being so lazy and at least read the blog post with the campaign, information don't just push buttons as soon as you read Twitter campaing, Facebook campaign, etc.

Another thing that saddens us is how many questions we've received for what is the ICO price? How many coins available? What team? Where is the whitepaper? On what exchanges will the coin be listed? etc...
This...is...not...an...ICO/IPO/Crowdsale.

This is actually a bad thing. How are people joining an ICO? No due diligence at all? No wonder all those projects are raising millions for nothing.
We are hoping for this trend to stop soon before too much damage is done.

Guys ... Dont read last page ,you must read first page until last page  Angry
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Weekly distribution guys, weekly distribution. We've answered this issue so many times, please stop being so lazy and at least read the blog post with the campaign, information don't just push buttons as soon as you read Twitter campaing, Facebook campaign, etc.

Another thing that saddens us is how many questions we've received for what is the ICO price? How many coins available? What team? Where is the whitepaper? On what exchanges will the coin be listed? etc...
This...is...not...an...ICO/IPO/Crowdsale.

This is actually a bad thing. How are people joining an ICO? No due diligence at all? No wonder all those projects are raising millions for nothing.
We are hoping for this trend to stop soon before too much damage is done.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
I like the name of this coin so I would like to reserve Vietnamese translation Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
Joined twitter campaign. Thank you
Activity: 717
joined in the signature camapaign too
can I asking, how long this campaign is running?
Dev says:
campaign will end when all assigned available tokens are distributed.
You can check how much has been distributed until now:
https://etherscan.io/token/0x22a3B451d60A72388a37c97Bc517E44ad76A50F7?a=0x42b1037fda7f0b9fc336da07987554cac110a790
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Thanks to everybody for jumping in and offering support and info for others.
We've been busy in manually checking each twitter/facebook campaign participants and developing an in-house checker for twitter and make our job easier to detect who's using multiple accounts to take advantage of the distribution, who's using bots to boost follower base, etc.

As for the translation bounty, it should've started 2 days ago but we decided to rethink it:
- we will offer bounties for translating our website to offer multi language;
- we will offer bounties for translating our bitcointalk thread and blog posts on medium;
- we are rewriting dedicated blog posts with instructions on how to use the token for all wallets available with support for ERC20 token, there will be bounties for translating those posts too;

We are planning a long term bounty program where the community can earn XBTY for helping us, also the remaining funds from bounties or campaigns who advance on slow paces will be redirected and used on more successful bounties or campaigns.

Translation all on RUSSIAN RESERVED for ME.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
joined in the signature camapaign too
can I asking, how long this campaign is running?
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I joined the signature campaign, will it be necessary how many post? Will it go up to when the campaigns?

There is no restriction of post but you must active and make some posts to get stake on weekly basis.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Hello, I applied for XBTY via https://twitter.com/TheBaleGM and my refusal comes, although I have 343 subscribers and made reposts.
Activity: 966
I've signed up on twitter and facebook campaigns, and I've also run all the tasks you write in the forum, but why my wallet is still empty Huh?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Thanks to everybody for jumping in and offering support and info for others.
We've been busy in manually checking each twitter/facebook campaign participants and developing an in-house checker for twitter and make our job easier to detect who's using multiple accounts to take advantage of the distribution, who's using bots to boost follower base, etc.

As for the translation bounty, it should've started 2 days ago but we decided to rethink it:
- we will offer bounties for translating our website to offer multi language;
- we will offer bounties for translating our bitcointalk thread and blog posts on medium;
- we are rewriting dedicated blog posts with instructions on how to use the token for all wallets available with support for ERC20 token, there will be bounties for translating those posts too;

We are planning a long term bounty program where the community can earn XBTY for helping us, also the remaining funds from bounties or campaigns who advance on slow paces will be redirected and used on more successful bounties or campaigns.
Activity: 314
Do I have to download official Ethereum wallet  or I can use the one I already have?

Use the simplest solution https://www.myetherwallet.com , if you have wallet already use it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Though some percentage of the total supply is for free distribution but limited total tokens with those features which are mentioned to be worked on and will be provided as services will make these token very valuable. Free always not mean the token will not get attention there are many examples to be used of. I will keep holding these tokens no matter how long it takes to be done everything.
Activity: 717
I want to participate twitter campaign I hope not late
when twitter campaign ended?

Twitter campaign will end when all assigned available tokens are distributed.
https://etherscan.io/token/0x22a3B451d60A72388a37c97Bc517E44ad76A50F7?a=0x42b1037fda7f0b9fc336da07987554cac110a790

590,086 tokens left.

Ok thanks to info, I have already particapate twitter bounty, hopefully XBTY have good future
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
 reserved this thread
Thanks #GetBounty
Good luck
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Do I have to download official Ethereum wallet  or I can use the one I already have?
Activity: 336
What innovations can this project give? Or is this a token just for those who like to collect bounties?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I have joined campaigns. Hope project will have success.
Activity: 434
I want to participate twitter campaign I hope not late
when twitter campaign ended?

Twitter campaign will end when all assigned available tokens are distributed.

590,086 tokens left.

I was in twitter campaign and get some coins but now i am not in doc. why? i have requested again to rejoin.
Pages:
Jump to: