Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] (XBV)| Blockchain Ventures | Funded Project | Escrow ✔ | - page 3. (Read 5275 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Blockchain Ventures received an email yesterday from Poloniex with an ICO listing offer.
It was a scam attempt and the imposter was using Poloneix instead of the actual Poloniex username.
This is being posted so people are aware of this scam and won't fall for it.
Here is an image of the email http://imgur.com/kC6CPrp

HAHA THATS FUNNY ;p
good job not falling for it, polinex to my knowledge NEVER solicited for a coin add ever, let alone set a flat fee EVER for listing ;p
especially when your still forming the idea, theres not even a coin yet ;p
This was a very suspicious email because poloniex would not do this.
It's been a very long time since they hosted an ICO.
The idea for Blockchain Ventures is already complete but just waiting on everything to be finalized.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Blockchain Ventures received an email yesterday from Poloniex with an ICO listing offer.
It was a scam attempt and the imposter was using Poloneix instead of the actual Poloniex username.

HAHA THATS FUNNY ;p
good job not falling for it, polinex to my knowledge NEVER solicited for a coin add ever, let alone set a flat fee EVER for listing ;p
especially when your still forming the idea, theres not even a coin yet ;p
what this??

Some details can be found in previous posts.
Specifics will be posted soon.
Thank you for your interest.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
What is this about though, what is blockchain ventures going to accomplish?

XBV is not promising any ground breaking new achievements or developments.
Instead XBV will first focus on providing the cryptocurrency scene with something viable and self-sustaining.
Once this is complete technology and development of XBV itself will be focused on.
Specific details will be posted soon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I love NACHOS
What is this about though, what is blockchain ventures going to accomplish?
So, just to clarify, you will hold all XBV that are not "donated"?  Thanks for the info.

If no one chooses to participate, then yes all XBV will be held by Blockchain Ventures.
This scenario poses no problems for Blockchain Ventures and operations will start regardless.
More specifics will be posted soon so it will be better to just wait and see all details at once.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm assuming OP is going to attempt to remain anon while collecting BTC in an ICO?

There will be no "attempt" to remain anon.
Anonymity will be kept for two main reasons.

1. Revealing identity has no real bearing on this project because this project is already funded so it will start on the chosen launch date.
2. Revealing all identities associated with Blockchain Ventures will most likely lead to bigger interest in this project which is not what is wanted at launch.

We are choosing to start small so that the operation model for XBV can be tested and then it will scale up.
This is not an ICO and we do not need one for XBV.

Before actual launch there will be small period for public participation.
Anyone who wants to donate towards to the progress of XBV can do so.
As appreciation, XBV will be sent to any donors.
This donation process will be escrowed.
We are working out possible ways for people to mine and earn XBV but this is not promised.
Even if no one donates funding has already been allocated for this project and it will start.

Revealing identities will be considered further down the road but unnecessary at this time.

Primary purposes of this thread is for the transparent documentation of operations, activities, and growth of Blockchain Ventures.

So, just to clarify, you will hold all XBV that are not "donated"?  Thanks for the info.
I'm assuming OP is going to attempt to remain anon while collecting BTC in an ICO?

There will be no "attempt" to remain anon.
Anonymity will be kept for two main reasons.

1. Revealing identity has no real bearing on this project because this project is already funded so it will start on the chosen launch date.
2. Revealing all identities associated with Blockchain Ventures will most likely lead to bigger interest in this project which is not what is wanted at launch.

We are choosing to start small so that the operation model for XBV can be tested and then it will scale up.
This is not an ICO and we do not need one for XBV.

Before actual launch there will be small period for public participation.
Anyone who wants to donate towards to the progress of XBV can do so.
As appreciation, XBV will be sent to any donors.
This donation process will be escrowed.
We are working out possible ways for people to mine and earn XBV but this is not promised.
Even if no one donates funding has already been allocated for this project and the it will start.

Revealing identities will be considered further down the road but unnecessary at this time.

Primary purposes of this thread is for the transparent documentation of operations, activities, and growth of Blockchain Ventures.

Activity: 462
PoS only?

Yes it is PoS only.
Mining may be available through multipool after launch if there is demand for it.
If demand is very high from miners there will be a bonus of some sort when mining for it through multipool.

What algo? SHA256? How many coins in total?

Algo will most likely be scrypt but this should not really matter since it is full PoS.
Initial supply will most likely be 1,000,000.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
PoS only?

Yes it is PoS only.
Mining may be available through multipool after launch if there is demand for it.
If demand is very high from miners there will be a bonus of some sort when mining for it through multipool.

What algo? SHA256? How many coins in total?
IPO?

This project is already funded and will start with or without participation from others.
There will be a small period of time for people to get some XBV.
More information coming shortly.

do you have any long term projects or partnership to make sure that this one will grow? I'll keep on checking it as of now maybe much better to do some promotion and keep us updated for any development. wish you luck with this new project OP.

There are long term operational plans to ensure that XBV is self-sustainable and viable in the future.
There will be some promotion for XBV but not much because it would be better if this project starts smaller. More room to grow!
Keep an eye out for updates! More information will be provided soon.
Everything is getting finalized now.

i see you like deleting post's
well quick delete this one before people see it

WTF IS YOUR SHITCOIN ABOUT !?
should've called it random-pics-coin
POS only ?
better not say this is an ICO or you can go suck it.

peace out nigga  

No posts have been deleted by this account yet.
Are you sure it was deleted by this account?
There is no need to be rude.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
i see you like deleting post's
well quick delete this one before people see it

WTF IS YOUR SHITCOIN ABOUT !?
should've called it random-pics-coin
POS only ?
better not say this is an ICO or you can go suck it.

peace out nigga 
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
do you have any long term projects or partnership to make sure that this one will grow? I'll keep on checking it as of now maybe much better to do some promotion and keep us updated for any development. wish you luck with this new project OP.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I love NACHOS
ZERO info. what a shitty preann.
Activity: 377
Next Generation Antivirus
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
PRE-ANN was updated with some graphics.