Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XBY - Bitmox ** ICO CROWDFUNDING LIVE NOW ** ANOTHER CCEX SCAM ICO - page 3. (Read 5827 times)

legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Still users seem to fall for it...

And the rest of the bounty hunters still wants to get a share of these dirty money, making it worse as these biunty hunters also defend the dev. People just want to see how its going til the end of ICO before they complained they got scammed.

Activity: 551
Merit: 500
The newbie launched ICO craps with copy-and-paste coin becomes epidemic here in this forum. Why there are people sooooooooo stupid to "invest" in these coins? If no "investors" these coins will die automatically. These high school kids will ask their mom for money instead of coming here to cheat...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Still users seem to fall for it...
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
I think if ico use exchanger if safe
but iam wrong, in real, use exchanger still can scam
c-cex ico 101% scam.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I think if ico use exchanger if safe
but iam wrong, in real, use exchanger still can scam
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This is my way, this is my path.
scammer dump his coins at 100sat (ico price was 250sat), means this ico is total failure, i guess he bought all the ico coin by himself (0 gain + 2BTC c-cex fees from his pocket).

Happen on Cex the whole time, look at history of ICO's there!!!

Will never touch anything there again!!!!!!
Activity: 537
Merit: 259
scammer dump his coins at 100sat (ico price was 250sat), means this ico is total failure, i guess he bought all the ico coin by himself (0 gain + 2BTC c-cex fees from his pocket).
legendary
I believe some of those translation guys are likely involved
legendary
This dev is very active deleting negative post in his thread and he always bump his thread so people can see it in the first page,everyone reading this thread should also give the dev neg trust if he bump it let people who are against scam bump this also.

Yes that's probably how it works
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
This dev is very active deleting negative post in his thread and he always bump his thread so people can see it in the first page,everyone reading this thread should also give the dev neg trust if he bump it let people who are against scam bump this also.
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Zcrypt(ZXT) ico price - 250sat.

Price now:
https://c-cex.com/?p=zxt-btc

Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Also check the first page of this thread for more info
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
The scammers from Zcrypt are back under another name.

https://medium.com/@Zcrypt/general-zcrypt-f-a-q-e977a8835bc8#.pxs4yxbe6

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680580.200

Do not waste your BTC.

They will try to entice you by buying their own coins to fake volume on ccex.

They have a minimum of 200 BTC at their disposal so don't give them any more BTC.

Thanks for the research and the post, to inform the community (us) of this SCAM.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I gave the guy a red trust I think everybody should do the same,no one is posting or he keeps deleting all negative posts he is giving false data,he is indeed manipulating the volume,I hope nobody invest here keep this thread up or bump to scare investors.
legendary
Bumping for awareness
legendary
Wondering why they're always hosted on c-cex...   Roll Eyes

Remember ccex and bobsurplus' story? Bob made many scams, and ccex made dirty money on them. Shame on them, scammers

As far as I've read in some thread here long ago Bob was also scammed by c-cex at the end..  Can't remember the thread though
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Wondering why they're always hosted on c-cex...   Roll Eyes

Remember ccex and bobsurplus' story? Bob made many scams, and ccex made dirty money on them. Shame on them, scammers
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed
Wondering why they're always hosted on c-cex...   Roll Eyes

ccex is behind the coin and they manipulate the market data on their exchange for this coin.  This isn't the only coin they have done this with.  They do it all the time.   Yobit does the same thing.  They don't make enough on trades so they launch their own coins and manipulate the market data.  

Apparently not everyone knows this.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
They did this one as well....ZEROBLOCK which was also a CCEX ICO SELF BOUGHT SCAM

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17256885
Pages:
Jump to: