Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Xcavator - A Crypto Utility Token for Crypto Mining - page 2. (Read 1092 times)

copper member
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Can you share info about what type of hardware you are using for mining big names like bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin really need expensive devices like Ant Miners or Asic devices. Right now there is no such info on your website about that. Really need to put that stuff on your website if you want people to jump in.

As of now, we have started mining Ethereum with Graphics cards. The details and all the updates are being posted regularly in our telegram group https://t.me/xcatkn
Please feel free to join for all the updates.
copper member
Whether you are experienced or a beginner in crypto mining you will find Xcavator meaningful and profitable. Join the crypto mining revolution with Xcavator and start experiencing the best way to mine cryptocurrency.[/size]

It will be more meaningful for the readers if you can elaborate that how your mining is profitable to investors? Do you offer convince in-terms of setting up mining rings or you just just mine and share profit with your investors. These are some questions that need to be answered.

We do not offer to set up mining rigs, we set up mining farms and from the revenue, 50% is used for further expansion of mining farms and 50% will be used for buyback & burning of our own tokens which will gradually appreciate our token price and will be profitable to the investors.
copper member
With continuously expanding mining farms, Xcavator is not only creating better opportunities but also providing access to the hardware, cheaper electricity, and hassle-free mining operation. With all these, Xcavator is bringing a much-needed revolution into the mining industry.

I am looking forward to see how much profit you are providing on certain investment or ROI. Normally such miners provide very little profit to there investors as they have to cover electricity fee, mining devices cost etc. Thats why mining is profitable to new people in any ways. Still I would like to see what you are providing.

We are not providing direct returns to the investors. The investors will be gaining from the appreciation in the token price as our mining revenue will be used for expansion of the mining farms and for buyback & burning of our tokens which will gradually increase the price in the long run.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
Can you share info about what type of hardware you are using for mining big names like bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin really need expensive devices like Ant Miners or Asic devices. Right now there is no such info on your website about that. Really need to put that stuff on your website if you want people to jump in.
Activity: 16
Whether you are experienced or a beginner in crypto mining you will find Xcavator meaningful and profitable. Join the crypto mining revolution with Xcavator and start experiencing the best way to mine cryptocurrency.[/size]

It will be more meaningful for the readers if you can elaborate that how your mining is profitable to investors? Do you offer convince in-terms of setting up mining rings or you just just mine and share profit with your investors. These are some questions that need to be answered.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
With continuously expanding mining farms, Xcavator is not only creating better opportunities but also providing access to the hardware, cheaper electricity, and hassle-free mining operation. With all these, Xcavator is bringing a much-needed revolution into the mining industry.

I am looking forward to see how much profit you are providing on certain investment or ROI. Normally such miners provide very little profit to there investors as they have to cover electricity fee, mining devices cost etc. Thats why mining is profitable to new people in any ways. Still I would like to see what you are providing.
copper member
Crypto Mining is a term that excites people, normally it is associated with a money-making setup but it is more than that. Crypto Mining is a process that is very essential to the cryptocurrency world.

Crypto mining is a competitive process for verifying and adding new transactions to the blockchain for a specific cryptocurrency that uses a proof of work (PoW) approach. The miner who wins the contest is rewarded with some currency and/or transaction fees.

Since all transactions happen digitally and there is a risk of duplication, forgery, or double-spending. Mining offers an uncommon solution by making it extremely expensive and resource-intensive. That's why people have to work extra hard to receive rewards.

The Crypto Mining industry is getting wider day by day but it is not that easy to enter this field and make a profit instantly.  It become sluggish over the years and now to generate profit a miner needs to at least have top-of-the-line hardware and a consistent power supply. But there are more things a miner will have to deal with and these obstacles are chocking the crypto-mining industry.

Crypto Mining industry Needs a Revolution
Before the situation becomes worst not just for miners but the cryptocurrency world as well the industry needs a change. Especially when big brands and people from every sector are taking interest in it and new opportunities are being explored.

The basic problem of the industry is that crypto mining requires top-of-the-line hardware, cheaper electricity, supportive government compliance, and proper management of heat generated by the complete system.

Additionally, with time the rewards also become lesser, thus the minors are not able to generate good profit over their investment. The complete structure needs some updates to meet the need of this modern world where on one side people are looking for new ways to earn passive income and financial sectors and brands are looking for utilizing the power of blockchain and cryptocurrency.

How is Xcavator bringing about that revolution?
Xcavator is making mining hassle-free and profitable again by providing solutions for most of the problems discussed above. First of all its native token XCA will represent the hashing power and the complete fund received from the token sale will be used to set up crypto mining farms.50% of the revenue generated through mining will be used to buy their own tokens to burn them and the remaining will be used for the expansion of crypto mining farms. This process will increase the value of the XCA token and it will also generate profit and hashing power.

Whether you are experienced or a beginner in crypto mining you will find Xcavator meaningful and profitable. Join the crypto mining revolution with Xcavator and start experiencing the best way to mine cryptocurrency.

Originally Published at https://dev.to/
Activity: 46
I suggest better to register your project in some country also. This will help you in getting more people attention, since there is too much anonymity these days and people are not willing to invest in blind projects. Just my few satoshis.

i tried to access coinsbit.io but its giving me error that access is denied. Can you please check why coinsbit.io is giving this error. I can access this website using VPN but it should be accessible. Can you share what price your coin is trading on coinsbit.io? What are your plans to launch your coin on major exchnages?
Activity: 43
Mining is getting expensive and expensive day by day and if you have small investment then it's not profitable to invest in mining anymore. Its is best to invest in projects that do mining and give you some share, bht make sure the projects are legimate aka DYOR.

So, I agree, maybe only large-scale ones can still be like companies and even that must have the courage to hold coins for a very long time so that the profits can be seen.

Bitcoin mining after recent halving has further reduced the mining reward while the hash rate is increasing exponentially. You need to be super rich to get benefit from mining. These days Ethereum may be abit profitable rest is not affordable that's why I say better to go with some mining farm.

I have seen lot of projects, the irony is that those who are real offer very small incentives while those who offer too much profit are scam. That's why people fear to invest in such project. They have to work hard to create a good repute also and that must be one of there target.
Mining is getting expensive and expensive day by day and if you have small investment then it's not profitable to invest in mining anymore. Its is best to invest in projects that do mining and give you some share, bht make sure the projects are legimate aka DYOR.

So, I agree, maybe only large-scale ones can still be like companies and even that must have the courage to hold coins for a very long time so that the profits can be seen.

Bitcoin mining after recent halving has further reduced the mining reward while the hash rate is increasing exponentially. You need to be super rich to get benefit from mining. These days Ethereum may be abit profitable rest is not affordable that's why I say better to go with some mining farm.
Activity: 353
Merit: 100

Activity: 140
Merit: 4
Have to give it to him/her/them its a pretty good logo design for a shitcoin
People sell kidneys to follow the line. Everyone wants to stay in the loop. There is a plenty of wealthy bastards with maniac desire to buy everything available to their parsimonious paws, even the less desireable and pretty much abandoned cryptos. GME style explosive pumps are coming up. No one has a crave for utility, for functionality, for general purpose. Starting from this point, the narrative is only about speculation, how much money can be made in the shortest term with lesser effort. The mantle doom laid upon this space is about to be removed as markets arrived to the point of translation in to the bull trend the likes of which human beings have never in their entire existence seen nor could have imagined.

You have a deep message but the real catch is we have to be careful of where to invest and which one to avoid. Not everything that glitters is gold similarly not everything you see in crypto is worthy to be bought. The key thing missing is DYOR, everyone just wanna become rich overnight.
Activity: 658
Merit: 124
Are you following your timeline? As per your timeline it was expected that token will be listed on exchanges. Can you tell on which exchange the token is listed by now or where you are planning to list it. Exchange name is very important for success of any project. If its something like binance then coin is defiantly going to have huge success.   

People sell kidneys to follow the line. Everyone wants to stay in the loop. There is a plenty of wealthy bastards with maniac desire to buy everything available to their parsimonious paws, even the less desireable and pretty much abandoned cryptos. GME style explosive pumps are coming up. No one has a crave for utility, for functionality, for general purpose. Starting from this point, the narrative is only about speculation, how much money can be made in the shortest term with lesser effort. The mantle doom laid upon this space is about to be removed as markets arrived to the point of translation in to the bull trend the likes of which human beings have never in their entire existence seen nor could have imagined.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
All money you generate will go to mining top coins like btc, etheruem etc. In days when bitcoin mining is too expensive is it wise move to go for mining such coins ? Secondly what's the utility of your token. What can it be used for? IMO a token without utility won't be of much use.
copper member

We have plans to allocate 40k-50k USD to our project if we don't have adequate funds from our initial sale.

Wow this is a huge amount. If this is true that you will allocate such amount then this project is deemed to success. But the biggest question is how can we be assure that you will allocate such money to the project? I can be your potential client if I can see what u are saying is true.

Within this month we are coming up with our mining farms operations. Our members will surely see the allocated money to our project soon after that. We would be happy to see you onboard. 
copper member

We at Xcavator are excited to announce that our native token XCA is successfully listed on coinsbit.io.

The Xcavator (XCA) Token is a project backed by real-world assets i.e. mining farms that will generate real-world revenue through mining the most profitable cryptocurrencies. XCA is a very unique token with an in-built price appreciation mechanism.

There is a limited supply of 51 million XCA tokens. All funds from the token sale will be used to set up crypto mining farms and the revenue will be generated through mining the most profitable cryptocurrencies.

From the mining revenue, approximately 50% will be used to buy our own tokens from the market through various crypto exchanges at market prices and burn them with proof of burn. The remaining 50% of the mining revenue will be used to expand the crypto mining farm which will generate additional mining hashing power, which will further increase our profits in the future.

Xcavator (XCA) is being listed on Coinbit.io, a top crypto exchange where it can be traded. Coinsbit is the same portal where we successfully hosted and completed our IEO sale last month. It is a reliable trading platform that offers low commissions, multi-support, robust security, and open API to businesses and individual traders.

Now when the XCA is listed on Coinsbit, buying, selling, and exchanging XCA tokens will be much easier. Additionally, users will be able to take all the benefits of Coinsbit. From security to investment and from safely exchanging to instant trade users will experience the top-notch services.

Most of the popular cryptocurrencies like ETC, Dodge, BNB, BCH, etc are also listed on Coinsbit and it makes exchanging one into another hassle-free. Users will have the option to trade XCA with USDT.

To invest or trade in XCA users have to visit coinsbit.io and have to create an account there. After that, users will have to verify their email and sign in to the platform. Now users have to complete KYC as per the norms. After the KYC is complete the user has to load or transfer USDT into their coinsbit.io wallet. Now users will have to find the XCA/USDT pair in the spot trading. After opening the XCA/USDT trading page, you can buy or trade XCA tokens as per your wish.

XCA is a unique token and it represents mining power that can be sold later at much higher prices resulting in more returns on your investment compared to a normal mining income. Check the XCA listing and Buy XCA tokens now!!

We encourage readers to follow & stay up to date with Xcavator International on this exciting journey.

Media Contact:
Company Name: Xcavator International LLC
Email: [email protected]

Social Media:
Telegram: https://t.me/xcatkn
Twitter: https://twitter.com/XcavatorTweet
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/XcavatorInternational
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/xcavatorinternational
Youtube Video: https://www.youtube.com/c/Xcavator

We have plans to allocate 40k-50k USD to our project if we don't have adequate funds from our initial sale.

Wow this is a huge amount. If this is true that you will allocate such amount then this project is deemed to success. But the biggest question is how can we be assure that you will allocate such money to the project? I can be your potential client if I can see what u are saying is true.
Pages:
Jump to: