Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XCloudcoin File hosting [Moved To New Thread] - page 14. (Read 36243 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
coins which cannot be mined are crap coins
Activity: 619
Merit: 289
Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★ Portuguese/SPA
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi!
Reserve me the bounty for the Italian Spanish please!!

hi, i could give you the Spanish translation, Italian is already done.
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Hi!
Reserve me the bounty for the Italian Spanish please!!
Requirements send to bittrex and poloniex.
We will be sending poloniex all requirements to host part of our ico so we could keep everyone happy.

Good news. So the ICO will be on both Bittrex and Poloniex?  

Better than nothing, but depending on ratio, it may not be ideal.

If half the ICO is on Bittrex, people will still say you can walk away with half the funds. It'd be better to simply say how much you want for your time, have Poloniex host it entirely, you get that specified amount upfront for your time/work, the remainder remains on the exchange. So long as whatever you want for yourself is reasonable, people would be fine with it I expect. It's just when devs are handed 100 BTC+ for basically doing nothing, that people worry.
bittrex is now asking for requirements so ill be taking care of that, and i'm also going public before the ICO begins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
We will be sending poloniex all requirements to host part of our ico so we could keep everyone happy.

Good news. So the ICO will be on both Bittrex and Poloniex? 

Better than nothing, but depending on ratio, it may not be ideal.

If half the ICO is on Bittrex, people will still say you can walk away with half the funds. It'd be better to simply say how much you want for your time, have Poloniex host it entirely, you get that specified amount upfront for your time/work, the remainder remains on the exchange. So long as whatever you want for yourself is reasonable, people would be fine with it I expect. It's just when devs are handed 100 BTC+ for basically doing nothing, that people worry.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors
Verifying the identity should be an absolut minimum standard when you are looking to collect that much money and I really dont understand why people do not demand this more often.

So true...

Hilarious to read all this stuff..
And even more hilarious to see how many people try (and often succeed) to rip off all those dumbasses who think they're going to get rich quickly...

Seriously, is this ever going to stop?

Ah well..

Stop?  When it is no longer profitable.

Remember when the classified ads in magazines had the "stuff envelopes at home, send $19.95 for complete kit and start making money today"ads?

The poor smuck that sent in their 19.95 got a list of mailorder business that could be contacted to get work.  None used outside stuffers, as most were automated or had in-house temp workers. 

But that did not stop it from being a profit generator for over 50 years. 

BTW, for 1BTC I will sent you a SOLAR CLOTHES DRYER.  Never pay for electricity and gas again to dry your laundry. (you will get a clothesline and clothes pins)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1293
Huh?
Verifying the identity should be an absolut minimum standard when you are looking to collect that much money and I really dont understand why people do not demand this more often.

So true...

Hilarious to read all this stuff..
And even more hilarious to see how many people try (and often succeed) to rip off all those dumbasses who think they're going to get rich quickly...

Seriously, is this ever going to stop?

Ah well..

Polo Rules?

Does that mean " give it a whack and gallop away on your horse'?

Yes, pretty sure those are polo rules.

But I meant Poloniex, sorry, just lazy typing.
You are seriously looking to rise 300.000 USD? Did i get this right?

Are people really willing to throw that much money at somone totally unknown at the internet with nice promises?

Why is this ICO on Bittrex, not on Poloniex, where the dev would have to verify his identity?

Strongly agree and have mentioned it in other recent Bittrex ICOs threads too.

If on the level, the devs stand to earn more money by using Polo rules.  I also don't quite get why Bittrex is running several ICOs so close to one another, or at the same time. Space them out a bit... each time people get burned (DCM, Iceberg), it just leaves behind a collection of wounded investors. They need time to heal.

Polo Rules?

Does that mean " give it a whack and gallop away on your horse'?
You are seriously looking to rise 300.000 USD? Did i get this right?

Are people really willing to throw that much money at somone totally unknown at the internet with nice promises?

Why is this ICO on Bittrex, not on Poloniex, where the dev would have to verify his identity?

Strongly agree and have mentioned it in other recent Bittrex ICOs threads too.

If on the level, the devs stand to earn more money by using Polo rules.  I also don't quite get why Bittrex is running several ICOs so close to one another, or at the same time. Space them out a bit... each time people get burned (DCM, Iceberg), it just leaves behind a collection of wounded investors. They need time to heal.
@Dev
I'm done the Italian Translation!! Cool
Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707383.new#new
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Check out FireCoin!
When will it be up on Bittrex for IPO?
I want to known why the devs don't hold any XCloudcoin.

Because after they have your BTC, they are gone
Reserve me the bounty for the Italian Translation please!!
I can't understand how does it work the bounties for the translation...  Huh
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
I want to known why the devs don't hold any XCloudcoin.
For those who want to explore our feature we have a test account setup

User: test pass: testing

Crypto journalist are welcome to a beta invite so they could review our features just pm us with your info or an email to [email protected]
Activity: 616
So, erm..

Is this actually mineable? If not then I say it's a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: