Pages:
Author

Topic: " [ANN] XCS, Your Super Stealth & Super Private Wallet " - page 3. (Read 1126 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 10
Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.
CYBCSEC | XCS
Cyber Crypto Security

100% TOTALLY ANONYMOUS
CybCSec is a high speed, reliable, battle-tested cryptocurrency built on the solid foundation of Bitcoin. As a true community-based, anonymous, Tor-friendly currency, CybCSec will bring innovative cyber security solutions to all its users.

100% TOTALLY SECURE
CybCSec employs Open Intrusion Systems, IDS to protect core daemon processes and RPC stacks. Designed with high security in mind and by an expert in Cyber Security, CybCSec is hardened to protect itself from network attacks.

100% PoS BLOCKCHAIN
Established from the original Bitcoin source and being a Proof of Stake asset, CybCSec aims to improve the build standards of the current blockchain and enhance the stability of the network through innovative Blockchain features.

CybCSec was created to become a visible part of the new global cryptocurrency ecosystem by meeting and surpassing its requirements well into the foreseeable future. CybCSec aims to grow it's presence in the marketplace by introducing the coin into a range of different industries, creating a high demand for the token and rolling out additional exciting wallet features.

• 1. Eco System
  • 2. Availablity to Mint
  • 3. Secure Online Activities

Circulating supply is currently 20m.
Non-circulating supply is currently approx 230m coins:

CEO/Co-Founder/core team - 80m coins, held under Escrow until October 2018.

Locked up by CybCSec corporate entity - 90m coins. The intention is to keep circulation tight whilst still leaving ample room to raise additional funds and to pay staff. These are reserved for future fundraising, staff wages, bounties and rewards.

Our secure messaging and upcoming file sharing features have obvious real world applications, along with the blockchain based security applications under development ie tailored antivirus systems. We are very unique in this. There is no other coin on the market offering these layers of user protection. Along with privacy/anonymity, security is our major strength and focus.

The original coin developer, and the new developer soon to be hired, are both highly experienced blockchain and cryptocurrency experts.

XCS is a POS coin which cannot be mined, but its staking 8% per year in case you keep your wallet open, and believe our wallet is as effective as Monero and Zcash! And we are always looking at ways to make our coin even more anonymous, untraceable and secure.

Currently listed on coinexchange.io

Visit website and telegram for more info.

TELEGRAM: https://t.me/joinchat/HEwDT0ME3VbG1OWKrcabeg

NEW DEVELOPMENT:

DISCLAIMER: The ARMR team have informed me they are an 'airfork' made on the 9th of January by independent investors and former community members, and so neither have any contact nor in any way associated with the XCS development project, so i have adjusted the title for this ANN to reflect their wishes.

Pages:
Jump to: