Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] xcs(XCS) Cryptocoin: Implementing Freelancers Platform and Exchange - page 2. (Read 745 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
discord?

there is a telegram channel, we are considering restarting the chain blocks, as there are users who attacked the official pool and created a pseudo chain
Well, I've talked to one of the developers and no matter how much hash power they implement, the blocks they generate will not be valid in the true cade
 Runing Xcashes  on POOL

Homepage => asiapool.trade

Configure your miner.

-a lyra2z -o stratum+tcp://miner.asiapool.trade:4554 -u wallet-addr -p c=XCS

BTC Payout every hours !

Welcome mining !

Support : https://discord.gg/KsmjkhU

This pool is creating a bifurcation, it is not in the correct chain, avoid mining in this site the coins created here are not valid
The explorer and pool is online again  Cheesy
maybe you need update your website with real team, but in concept 0.5% premine that really good is about 650k xcs. you cant got trust when you use fake team.

We are not going to enter into the eternal discussion and defend ourselves, when they always open ANNs in this forum say the same. we will only tell you our premise is to avoid the usual landfill in this forum with cryptocurrencies that use masternodes.

therefore the reward per block is not high, and we decided to implement 3 levels of masternodes among other things.

Typical of a scammer - self-moderated topic - will delete any negative comment. You just deleted ours.. SCAMMER.

As I said before I am in charge of the publications and the community in general, but I do not know William personally but the other two members of the team know them, each person was responsible for sending a photo, for publication, so what is because is a friend of ferelle and he joined the team for his skills
Activity: 392
Merit: 892
maybe you need update your website with real team, but in concept 0.5% premine that really good is about 650k xcs. you cant got trust when you use fake team.

We are not going to enter into the eternal discussion and defend ourselves, when they always open ANNs in this forum say the same. we will only tell you our premise is to avoid the usual landfill in this forum with cryptocurrencies that use masternodes.

therefore the reward per block is not high, and we decided to implement 3 levels of masternodes among other things.

Typical of a scammer - self-moderated topic - will delete any negative comment. You just deleted ours.. SCAMMER.

Hello again, my name is rachelle, I am responsible for the publications, to answer the questions about the members of the development team, at the time of web development, each person had to send a photo, for publication, and all We did like that, when william, he did not send a picture of him according to the accusations, I can say that I know the other two guys in person, except for William, but the development team is not false, now several of them did not want to show their photography, but in the end they agreed, if the problem is photography, but william is someone who is an expert in business in the cryptographic world, and is a direct friend of one of the team members I know in person.
We have a DNS problem in the hosts where the pool and the block browser are hosted, we are waiting for the hosting company to solve this problem

Activity: 994
Merit: 366
Duelbits
Server ip address cant be found when trying to connect to anything other then wallets. be very careful people.

Yes, you are right, the team guys have been informed about this, they will solve it as soon as possible

LOL - FAKE TEAM PEOPLE - Which fake team will solve this? The Hollywood actor?

Be sure that the guys on the development team are working on it
Activity: 392
Merit: 892
Server ip address cant be found when trying to connect to anything other then wallets. be very careful people.

Yes, you are right, the team guys have been informed about this, they will solve it as soon as possible

LOL - FAKE TEAM PEOPLE - Which fake team will solve this? The Hollywood actor?

1 block = 0.001 XCS Huh

there is an antiinstamine protection of approximately 14000 block, read on the website the specifications of the currency, before mining. in this project there will be no high rewards that then turn them into garbage dumps
Activity: 52
A warning !!!! Dev deliberately laid out the right GIT so that it was not possible to compile and install on the pool !! SCAAM !!!

the git is the code of the currency, you can not accuse us of fraud, we are simply protecting the currency, of malicious people who only seek to seize the projects and then throw the projects down, you are not obligated to buy or mine
Your defense is a plan to hide the truth?. Give me a personal message data for installation on your coin pool

Activity: 279
Merit: 100
1 block = 0.001 XCS Huh
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
A warning !!!! Dev deliberately laid out the right GIT so that it was not possible to compile and install on the pool !! SCAAM !!!

the git is the code of the currency, you can not accuse us of fraud, we are simply protecting the currency, of malicious people who only seek to seize the projects and then throw the projects down, you are not obligated to buy or mine
Activity: 52

I can not connect to pool + webs, wallet

it is strange what you say, because our site, pool, and wallets are online, you must download the wallet, it automatically connects to the nodes, currently people are connected to the nodes, as the number of connections has increased
my recommendation, is to download the wallet and run it until it synchronizes, do not compile the current code in git, because it is still incomplete
Pages:
Jump to: