Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XCV] Covee: The Trusted Platform for Knowledge Workers - page 2. (Read 709 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Grande Projeto !!!

telegram:EliasSantos
twitter: eliasramos29
Bitcointalk: NeoElite
copper member
Activity: 18
Empowering Knowledge Workers
Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details. About this project, I think it's a very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth.

We are very glad you like our project. Please visit our website to learn more about the team: https://covee.network/about  Smiley
Activity: 126
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/covee-network   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Interesting project but we would like to know more about the team who are behind this because no profile links are available to get more details. About this project, I think it's a very good and interesting project, hoping that it will be successful and smooth.
Activity: 114
Covee seems to be a good project.
I missed the airdrop and bounty, but I will follow from now on to decide when to join the ICO.
Hope you will do well, good luck!
Activity: 20
Polish translation reserved
Activity: 19
Vietnamese translation reserved
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
covfefe is all I will say to this....

I'm sorry did you say covfefe?

Grin Grin Grin

fine fine.

you get a free pass and i will be following your project.

best of luck.

Activity: 1
copper member
General Summary:

•   Airdrop: Earn up to 350 XCV tokens (worth $35) by authenticating your LinkedIn, following our Twitter and joining our Telegram
   •   Bounties: Earn up to 150 XCV tokens (worth $15) by doing small social media tasks
   •   Campaign Duration: 11 July 2018 to 20 July 2018[/size][/url]

So about the airdrop, do we need to connect on those 3 social media in order to be eligible for the airdrop?
What if we just got some of those 3 different social media, for example if we just had LinkedIn and Twitter?

Hey there! The Linkedin one is optional, but the twitter and telegram tasks are mandatory. Anything wrong with Telegram from your end?
The conversations we have there are good stuff by the way, if that in any way interests you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
General Summary:

•   Airdrop: Earn up to 350 XCV tokens (worth $35) by authenticating your LinkedIn, following our Twitter and joining our Telegram
   •   Bounties: Earn up to 150 XCV tokens (worth $15) by doing small social media tasks
   •   Campaign Duration: 11 July 2018 to 20 July 2018[/size][/url]

So about the airdrop, do we need to connect on those 3 social media in order to be eligible for the airdrop?
What if we just got some of those 3 different social media, for example if we just had LinkedIn and Twitter?
copper member
I don't think i have seen some project of this nature before, I strongly believe this is a brilliant one linking professional global workspace together and with the strength of the teams, will definitely look out for this one.   

Thanks for the great feedback! It'd definitely be awesome if you checked out our platform sneak peek post and let us know what you think of it so far.
Activity: 128
I don't think i have seen some project of this nature before, I strongly believe this is a brilliant one linking professional global workspace together and with the strength of the teams, will definitely look out for this one.   
copper member

I'm sorry did you say covfefe?

Activity: 487
Merit: 101
im not late yet, this is really good project from what i see Cheesy
copper member
Updated the Official Resources section and included a few of our official explainer videos and conference talks. Worth the watch if you're looking to dive deeper!

What is Covee about?

How does the Covee platform work and how Blockchain is used to enable these benefits?

Our CEO Marcel talking in Amazon HQ - The Future of Work: Can Smart Contracts Replace Firms?

CognitionX 2018: Governance of Projects, Organisations, and States (Speakers: Covee, Colony, Aragon, Evermore, Fabric Ventures)

Decentralization Day by LocalGlobe and Semantic Venture: Future of Work and Human Capital (Speakers: Covee, Colony, OSCoin)

Faces of Covee!

copper member
when the bounty will be announced?
Airdrop?

The airdrop and bounty is currently ongoing, and tomorrow (21 July) is the last day. You can find out how to participate under the Airdrop and Bounties section in this thread.
Activity: 31
when the bounty will be announced?
Airdrop?
copper member

If I told you a big part of our team discussions are about #covfefe, would you like us even more?  Cool
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Pages:
Jump to: