Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 104. (Read 75448 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
trying to compile on a x86 Ubuntu server (old laptop server, gotta get every last core lol). Getting an error on make:
" '__int128' is not supported on this target typedef unsigned __ int128 cheatcoin_diff_t; ". I have also confirmed on another x86 Ubuntu 16.04 desktop install that the same error occurs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

all my x64 machines are running without issues.

any suggestions?? I'm a noob so please take it easy on me.
Activity: 112
i will be out of office for 4 Days. Server keeps running on latest 793 version.
PoolOwners should coordinate a planned update for pools when required, so that the whole net wont be offline.

So we shall develop an update strategy.
Activity: 42

How about CHT ? Cheesy Except that it doesn't have the wall street X  Cry

Maybe we will rename this damn coin to Dagger and the short name should be XDG? Where is Dizzlie?  Grin

Haha here I am!! Someone saw my discord suggestion Smiley

Dagger is a play on 'cloak and dagger' and DAG.

Definition: "action usually involving secret agents and espionage"

oh please oh please oh please let's use Dagger.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
i checked the pool log. Mining hashrate of my pool is at 240 out of 10000, and we did not hit a block for 1.5 hours, dev pool las about 1300 hashrate, dont know the stats of the other 2 big ones, but afaik the last in the list also only has a few miners connected, so mining is very centralized.
So it does not make sence to keep the pool running when miners dont get rewarded.

Just a waste of time and energy.
Sorry to say that but when this situation is not changing in the next few days i will remove my pool and move my miners to one of the others.

Unfortunately, most people (I am guilty too when I mined yesterday) just used the first pool on the list.

Maybe the dev can add a limit to pool connections. When the limit is reached, the program should suggest to try one of the other available pools.

I like this idea. Is there any technical reason this would be harmful even if only implemented in this early stage for a while to gain a healthy decentralization.
Activity: 9
I have daggercoin.org - apparently I need to wait 60 days to transfer, after that cheato can have it free.
Activity: 128
Merit: 14
Dagger is also the name of an algo no ?
A little bit confused i think....

Edit : DAWN is pretty cool by the way !!!
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Release T13.806 available for Linux and Win64 (GUI, console). For Win32 it will be later.

Fixed problems:
1) transactions sometimes failed;
2) sums less the 1 coin shown incorrect;

Also added Win GUI code into repo.

mandatory update?
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
"Decentralization is religion"
Release T13.806 available for Linux and Win64 (GUI, console). For Win32 it will be later.

Fixed problems:
1) transactions sometimes failed;
2) sums less the 1 coin shown incorrect;

Also added Win GUI code into repo.

I have tested the wingui wallet. so far no bugs found..Smiley GOOD WORK!!! im totally hooked to this project.. love the DAG implementation!
found some errors in my logfile of pool:
18-01-08 20:59:05.142 [029335eb1410:ERRO]  Storag: corrupted, sums file storage\01\69\4f\sums.dat, pos 35
2018-01-08 21:03:49.962 [029335eb0d10:ERRO]  Storag: corrupted, sums file storage\01\69\4f\sums.dat, pos 35
2018-01-08 21:07:45.132 [029335eb0450:ERRO]  Storag: corrupted, sums file storage\01\69\4f\sums.dat, pos 3b

is that any problem? how can it be solved? anyone seen such in their Log of pool so far?
Activity: 41
Activity: 41
For dagger, ticker dgg should be fine.
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

Maybe we will rename this damn coin to Dagger and the short name should be XDG? Where is Dizzlie?  Grin

Dagger is a good name!

I agree....not sure who, but someone earlier said that they grabbed daggercoin.org....
ticker is still a problem though...xdg is doge on some markets....and dag coin is already out there...dag...so is dgr....how bout dagr....
I also propose dropping the "coin" from the name...just plain dagger or dagger pay to set it apart from the 18.5million "coins" out there
@Dev:
I have a user on Facebook, who is blind. So he has serious problems handling GUI-based wallets, obvious. He is very excited about the CLI-Version of cheatcoin, because
the output could be read via text-to-speech.
Is there a possibility to remain a CLI-Version in further versions, to support handicapped people?

Already told him the possibility to control Electrum and QT via debug console, but in some versions output is also only graphic, not readable by T2S systems so it makes him almost impossible to use it...

OK, the console version will remain.
Good to hear. will forward the info.
Activity: 673
Merit: 500

Dagger is a good name!
@Dev:
I have a user on Facebook, who is blind. So he has serious problems handling GUI-based wallets, obvious. He is very excited about the CLI-Version of cheatcoin, because
the output could be read via text-to-speech.
Is there a possibility to remain a CLI-Version in further versions, to support handicapped people?

Already told him the possibility to control Electrum and QT via debug console, but in some versions output is also only graphic, not readable by T2S systems so it makes him almost impossible to use it...
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
ticker xct is already taken for c-bit coin

XCHT, XCH?

Activity: 25
Does computational power have anything to do with cpu's instruction set?
For example, AVX2.0
Activity: 133
Merit: 7
Activity: 70
Ok, i have a few bytecoins, i offer 50 bytecoins (~0,7 usd i think) for 1000 cheatcoins.

What do you think?
Activity: 276
Merit: 12
Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!
ticker xct is already taken for c-bit coin
Jump to: