Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 121. (Read 75214 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Hi to all! Current state.

1. Missing files win32 and winsrc reuploaded.
2. Known pools are listed on the Download page on the site http://cheatcoin.atwebpages.com. If you know another pool, please tell me.
3. To run the miner you just need choose the pool and connect to it. The guide is on the Download page. No running full node or sync is needed.
4. Today-tomorrow there will be new version for both Windows/Linux with support of password on the wallet and so called state (or status or statut) command.
5. In few days there will be simple GUI light wallet for Windows based on the miner. Note that miner can transfer the money.
6. Start of the main net is planned to Jan 5th 10:45 pm GMT as was stated.

kudos to your fast reaction! Can't wait for 5th jan to come Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
so fast,it look like built a new coin is no difficult.good luck! waitting january 5th.
Activity: 396
Merit: 109
Where to get the coins? Smiley
Activity: 532
How to transfer coins??
Activity: 128
Merit: 14
Hi to all! Current state.

1. Missing files win32 and winsrc reuploaded.
2. Known pools are listed on the Download page on the site http://cheatcoin.atwebpages.com. If you know another pool, please tell me.
3. To run the miner you just need choose the pool and connect to it. The guide is on the Download page. No running full node or sync is needed.
4. Today-tomorrow there will be new version for both Windows/Linux with support of password on the wallet and so called state (or status or statut) command.
5. In few days there will be simple GUI light wallet for Windows based on the miner. Note that miner can transfer the money.
6. Start of the main net is planned to Jan 5th 10:45 pm GMT as was stated.

Wow what an update !!! Cool Cool
Really cool to see so many reactivity from your side .
Nice news to have a separated wallet soon, and the fact that miner can send to the wallet is a good add !!!
really enjoy the state command too  Grin

About the pool, i've try the second one that i've found in this thread and i wasn't able to grab some coin, i've started to have rewards when i come to your's pool Cheatishin0.

Waiting now for the new windows releases and ready to mine some cheatcoins !!!

Thx for your work dev !!!
@cheatoshin0
the win32 file on the web is gone, please reupload it  Grin
Activity: 353
Merit: 100
 Launch time for main net: Friday, January 5, 2018, 22:45:20 GMT (Unix time 0x5A500000)  ,will it delay ?
Glad to see you again!
The new-years release T13.785 is available in the Linux repo.
It is intended for full nodes and pools.
Changes:
1) default maximum number of inbound connections from full nodes increased from 20 to 100; it has been tested that the node works even with 100 connections;
2) the command 'net connlimit' added; it allows to change the maximum number of inbound connections;
3) number of inbound connections from a single ip is bounded by 4.

Also I point your attention to already existing commands for pools and miners:
4) the 'miners' command shows the list of miners attached to the pool;
5) the 'mining' command allows to change the number of CPU mining threads with no need to miner restart.

sir ,when will main net launch ,hope your response.

5 january 2018 as stated
Activity: 353
Glad to see you again!
The new-years release T13.785 is available in the Linux repo.
It is intended for full nodes and pools.
Changes:
1) default maximum number of inbound connections from full nodes increased from 20 to 100; it has been tested that the node works even with 100 connections;
2) the command 'net connlimit' added; it allows to change the maximum number of inbound connections;
3) number of inbound connections from a single ip is bounded by 4.

Also I point your attention to already existing commands for pools and miners:
4) the 'miners' command shows the list of miners attached to the pool;
5) the 'mining' command allows to change the number of CPU mining threads with no need to miner restart.

sir ,when will main net launch ,hope your response.
Activity: 36
i thought main net was today
Activity: 51
The interesting point is it being Directed acyclic graph (DAG). But the name (CHEAT) is very very weird...
Sorry for my bad english , in fact i was more talking about a "all-in-one".
Launch the daemon make the daemon run, let it finish to dl what it need, and then , the miner start automatically .

Don't know if you understand what i mean  Undecided

And i agree with the fact that we can be abble to see what happens, like a statut command or something like that   Cool

Therefore, thx for the work on this good project.

What do you mean by the daemon? Is this a full node, pool or miner? If it's a miner, then no work such as synchronization is needed, the miner can mine immediately. If it's a full node, then yes, it takes time for synchronization. Now there is a new command 'mining', which allows you to enable or disable mining without restarting the node. You mean that you need the mining-at-time command which allow to start mining at dedicated time? Note that mining is usual task for miners, but not for full nodes. I consider that full nodes should be pools also, and not miners.

Okay so it seems that i've not totally understand how it works  Grin
Was thinking that i need to first laucnh the node, wait the full synch, and then launch the miner, so in fact i can just launch miner and here we go?
So if yes, i agree again with a "statut" command in the miner, to see that he working  Cheesy

Happy new year to every one !!!
Activity: 123
Happy New Year, Cheers for you ,guys, this  is a new starting point
Activity: 23
Thanks a lot cheatoshin0 for your hard work.

Happy New Year to everyone.  Smiley

See you all the 5 Jan for the mainnet!  Grin
Activity: 294
Yes, on a plan it should be not so much a coin but a payment system. Perhaps, it should contain the word "pay" (as for example in paypal), and not the "coin". Of course, one can use a completely abstract word, but it will be harder promote such a brand.

What does the payment system mean? 
Do you konw Raiblocks? It is also a cryptocurrency based on DAG. Officail Web site Raiblocks.org.
Can you tell me how Cheatcoin is different from Raiblocks?Thx

I do not know what is Raiblocks. Ask please their developers.
I mean that a payment system is the system of high transaction rate per second. It is not the coin just for cool.

Have to agree about this statement
Activity: 12
2. a. for this as I understand that pool does not require even a dedicated regular HDD because of low IOPS? I actually never tried too simulate that much of open files,but i will try a bit later to see how windows reacts XD, and join a next day for testnet (after when responsive deamon comes out).

2.b. what is main reason for maximum 4096 for pool: this for whole pool or just a single port? there is posibility to run multiple same pool ports? and how they react to each other? i can try to run, but i'm not sure how properly evaluate results (that is why i'm asking)

2.c. btw what is you policy on public/private knowledge of existing pools (maybe your one known and other pools like in dark net-need to import address manually before miner connect), cause i don't get it how connecting to the testnet/mainnet works when multi pool network starts.
or program is still under heavy development part for this thing?

3. maybe yes , maybe no, maybe idk, but the fact is that amd users are/will be basically screwed if in this currency avx512 gives it's full benefits, cause even new AM4 platform does have only avx.
avx2 is not very common after this year launch and large amd sales if recall correctly, avx512 even less at least in user level market, so it maybe won't be for now.
those 8-10x speed is between avx2 and 512. avx is even more slow. after my comments now we may have more specific audience for mining this currency xD
btw i know that few asic was litterally about 1000x faster, but some are in similar range in hash/w (gpu mining in that case is even better, because gpu has multipurpose)
well that is my very limited experience.  and no need to repond for this part anymore. unless someone can provide actual data for hash difference (if any is for now in kinda early dev. stage)
Activity: 28
Yes, on a plan it should be not so much a coin but a payment system. Perhaps, it should contain the word "pay" (as for example in paypal), and not the "coin". Of course, one can use a completely abstract word, but it will be harder promote such a brand.

What does the payment system mean?  
Do you konw Raiblocks? It is also a cryptocurrency based on DAG. Officail Web site Raiblocks.net.
Can you tell me how Cheatcoin is different from Raiblocks?Thx
Yeah thx for the windows rev  Cool

Just an ask, should we still launch first "daemon" to dl all and then we can mine?
If yes, cannot we "automatised" the thing?
like, launch the miner make daemon launch and then mine at the end of the dl?

Thx for your work !! Wink

Did you mean run a miner for the main net today and go on a trip? Probably yes.

Sorry for my bad english , in fact i was more talking about a "all-in-one".
Launch the daemon make the daemon run, let it finish to dl what it need, and then , the miner start automatically .

Don't know if you understand what i mean  Undecided

And i agree with the fact that we can be abble to see what happens, like a statut command or something like that   Cool

Therefore, thx for the work on this good project.
Activity: 75
24/7 social pool with following settings:
1% pool fee
1% reward for the miner who mined the block
1% reward distributed between miners who had contributed directly to the block
97% reward distributed between all connected miners which have contributed since last earned block

199.16.31.96:3355
Activity: 294
i mean mainet live time.

When will the main network become live? Yes, planned to Jan 5th 10:45 pm GMT.

DAIM!

noted on that. do you think this one wont be any issue like before?  Grin

Issue with the name or with the launch? The name should be short in pronunciation, for example, cheatcoin or dawncoin, but not damicoin. As for the startup - if there will be problems, I will limit the number of connections to full nodes, while everyone will have the opportunity use a miner, and this will not be considered as premine. In any case, no need to create a hype until the launch will be considered as successfull.

bro. you f***ing genius!

You should tell me earlier about this.

damn! just remain the cheatcoin! i behind your back.
Jump to: