Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDAG] New Community-based Cryptocurrency - First Mineable DAG ! - page 16. (Read 75214 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 7
Hi all!
XDag v0.2.4 is released.

https://github.com/XDagger/xdag/releases/tag/0.2.4
Github: https://github.com/XDagger/xdag

List of changes:
- whitelist is auto-updated from GitHub
- wallet without mining sends only one share per task instead of six
- inactive connections (connections which do not send shares at all) are automatically disconnected after 5 minutes of inactivity
- new command "disconnect": allows pool-owners to manually disconnect some miner
- main network and test network are protected against accidental merging
- command history and auto-completion for Mac and Linux console wallets
- bug with payments to miner which was disconnected long time ago is fixed

Description of "disconnect" command: this command allows to disconnect some or all connections depending on parameters:
disconnect all - disconnects all connections
disconnect ip - disconnects all connections with specified IP
disconnect address
- disconnect all connections with specified address
Hi, what is the exact difference between "Earnings" and "Exact balance" ?
Could you please clarify what "Earning" and "Exact balance"? Where did you see it?
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
1300-1600 MH/s for 1080 TI
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
so .. NObody knows the hashrate of gtx 1080 or gtx 1080 ti ?
Activity: 952
Merit: 17
raskul
I think that  it's a whole new design.Everyone loves this community .I think you should keep the project going, to hell with all those disharmonious sounds.

it's not new in any way whatsoever.. Git was using DAG for it's databased as far back as 2005.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I think that  it's a whole new design.Everyone loves this community .I think you should keep the project going, to hell with all those disharmonious sounds.
Activity: 104
The fact is there are scammers as everywhere, if we don't use escrow make sure firstly about other side. Check his or her XDAG address  to send one coin to make sure that he or she is an owner that address.
raskul
hmm i was mining arroung 50 xdag per day. each one 16 Cent makes 8 dollar per day. that just same like eth oder monera  ? or am i wrong

no you are not wrong.. there's not much profit in many coins at the moment... i've decided to simply speculate on coins which i think might be worth more in the future and hodl.
having had a good survey of xdag and it's workings, i can honestly say, it's not one of those coins i see being worth much in the future.
hmm i was mining arroung 50 xdag per day. each one 16 Cent makes 8 dollar per day. that just same like eth oder monera  ? or am i wrong
raskul
Hey
I just have some amd rx580 gpus and get a hashrate of 550 mh per card. Do somebody knows how fast a geforce gtx 1080 ti can mine ?

why would you want to mine this?

you can mine some cryptonite havy or v7, sell it for btc/eth & than buy xdag
simple as that, & Your mining will be more profitable

cheers!

yup
at over 100TH/s network, unless you are mining in China at 0.08$ KwH then you are mining at a loss.
to match western electricity costs, xdag price needs to be around 0.25$ per coin - and that gives only a small profit above what you would make mining ETH.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol
Hey
I just have some amd rx580 gpus and get a hashrate of 550 mh per card. Do somebody knows how fast a geforce gtx 1080 ti can mine ?

you can mine some cryptonite havy or v7, sell it for btc/eth & than buy xdag
simple as that, & Your mining will be more profitable

cheers!
raskul
Hey

Hey
Activity: 1
Hi, what is the exact difference between "Earnings" and "Exact balance" ? Thanks
raskul

S2N ANNOUNCEMENT TO XDAG MINERS!
...Sunday 3rd June 2018...
https://xdag.signal2noi.se
has amended MINER REWARDS!

0% to the pool, 20% to the block finder, 10% to direct contributor of block finder, 1% to community fund

Still 0% pool fees temporarily... join us for the best rewards in XDAG mining!

we also have our very own discord support channel
https://discord.gg/Gj7eTcb

raskul
the swapping out of DNET?!  Cheesy
I will surprize you. Wallets and miner does not use DNET at all. Just simple sockets...

Mainnet is using...

DNET

designed for local networks.

a bit like building a house on sand 50 yards from low tide  Cheesy
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
I will surprize you. Wallets and miner does not use DNET at all. Just simple sockets...

Mainnet is using...
raskul
so it would seem that pool version 0.2.3 is just as shit as the previous versions.

wallets won't connect to pool and miners won't reconnect after rig maintenance.
got to be the worst coin i have ever mined, and the 'development fund' was squandered again this month:

https://xdag.io/2018/05/29/xdag-community-fund-rewards.html

the community who are supposed to be watching the safety of this coin are doing the utmost to fight with each other and bring down pools

if AnotherYou had anything to do with v0.2.3 then i think he should just be told to gtfo

what a shambles. miners are losing money hand over fist mining this shit.
not long till it dies.
Raskul, stop whining. A fix for the problem you described wil be released soon.

so it would seem that pool version 0.2.3 is just as shit as the previous versions.

wallets won't connect to pool and miners won't reconnect after rig maintenance.
got to be the worst coin i have ever mined, and the 'development fund' was squandered again this month:

https://xdag.io/2018/05/29/xdag-community-fund-rewards.html

the community who are supposed to be watching the safety of this coin are doing the utmost to fight with each other and bring down pools

if AnotherYou had anything to do with v0.2.3 then i think he should just be told to gtfo

what a shambles. miners are losing money hand over fist mining this shit.
not long till it dies.
Raskul, stop whining. A fix for the problem you described wil be released soon.
Pages:
Jump to: