Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XDRC] [POS/MN] DIRECT COIN OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT - page 4. (Read 2169 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Breaking News,
Dear Direct Coin Coomunity,
 listed on :
https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.XDRC_BRIDGE.BTC

Please vote for Direct Coin to be listed on Delta App. Thank you.

https://ask.getdelta.io/coin-requests/p/direct-coin-xdrc-1

Lovely project. Join plz .
Activity: 52
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
The question people are not is because it's just MN or PoS or any spec look like this! DirectCoin will have a lot of work because it's a saturated market and will require of this team a lot of commitment and convince that it can be useful or add to something! The first step is to build connection with people who come to get this coin through the MN or Proof of Stake or even volunteers, then show some negotiation plan and try to perform it in the best way possible! The second step would be to convince the market of these capabilities, I hope this coin has it. Smiley
Activity: 15
People always saying another POS/MN coin but if the project is strong, it is more good to be mn/pos coin. because of it will have great potential with that. Direct coin project look promissing and i want to follow it till get a profit.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
I know some people say that this is just another MN/POS coin, but it has everything that is needed to make it work from the right team to the large following and fanbase you need for a Project to succeed. Mark my words if you aren't getting at least some Direct Coin right now you're going to wish you would later. There is still plenty of coins to be had through bounties there, so I'd suggest that you join while they're still available and at least get yourself some that way.
Activity: 12
Project has great potential as people said here. However i am new for this project. I want to learn much more things.  as i have read cb paid. when it will be on exchange? must follow good news. i am waiting for them.
Activity: 17
I come here because of my friend suggest me this coin. I entered discord server and i have read all of coins informations. I am thinking that xdrx can have a bright future. This is in my list now. Wish you success. thanks.
Activity: 54
I want to say about Dev support member. He was friendly to me even i missunderstood about somethings. He kept polite while talking to me. This affected on me goodly.  While they are respecting their community so much like this, i will be supporting this project. Project is also interesting and good. Hope we will be walking together for a long long times!
Activity: 3
honestly say...it is agood project and it has great future..

i am participate the btt bounty, hope more bounty's coming in future and they will be success....
Activity: 15
as i have seen from their discord Channel, Dev Team working well on their ways. Sound like they totally focused all of times on this project and they are offering professional support to community members. This will make the community more alive then many investors will trust this community to invest day by day. Project is promissing indeed!
Activity: 63
I believe Direct coin is a great criprtocurrency with a promising future.
The idea is very good and if you really prosper in actualizing your visions,
then I suppose it will be interesting.
Activity: 80
really whatever peoples says about this project the devs are truly focused towards their work and doing every possible thing to make this project a success, appreciate a lot, keep this good thing/
Activity: 22
Everyday growing up more than before days. Direct coin can be famous in the future if going like this. The important thing is howmany people supporting the coin by community. Direct coin community is strong on that way.
Activity: 63
Listing to CB for any coin is a transition to a new level,
an indicator of formation, strength and longevity.
Direct Coin has long-term prospects!
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
I have seen quite a few coins try to do what Direct Coins is doing and become a global payment method, but none of them seemed to have the slightest clue on how to end up being that go to currency in the end. This team seems to have done their homework and has thought ahead on how they are going to achieve this goal that so many have tried, I believe if any project has a chance of actually doing it this one does.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
InstantSend technology will allow the use of crypto conversions, such as XDRC, instantaneous transactional systems. What will be the transaction speed per second?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
A future project with a big future. Devs always present and active on discord. This is the way to work.
The future is here!
Activity: 20
Direct coin is a coin that can use encryption currency more practically. For example,
· Shipping fee is micro sents only
· Practicality in cooperation with Mobilewallet and credit card
· Remittance in seconds
· Confidentiality of wallet content
There are similar words in other crypt passages, but I would like to expect.
brand new
Activity: 0
nice project guys,  i hope the project will be success and their team is good, i participate their btt bounty, hope more bounty's coming in future and they will be success.
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
XDRC doesn't present any new fact, but there is a purpose and maybe they are thinking of bringing real applications to this coin as soon as possible! Regarding further development, could you explain in detail? Which services or companies would like to use XDRC? The premine is low depending on the conditions of when DirectCoin is in exchange, I think there will be no problem.
Pages:
Jump to: