Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] XenCoin XNC | Official Development Thread - page 2. (Read 2528 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Mystery builds excitement.

Tell us moar.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
ok, so you want to make a coin, but you still basically have no idea what is going to make it different? Ok then good luck, i'd advise you to re-look at all you stuff and take these words into consideration
Is it somehow a requirement for a new coin to create a shady new account ? I can't believe this. How can people keep making the same  mistakes.

OK, i'm calling it this :

-LTC clone
-faster confirmations
-freaky block reward
-starting at 0 difficulty
-not launched at the promised time

You can quote me on that.

Just registered yesterday? And announcing a new coin?

I hope to have a pool, poker site, and exchange ready to launch.

If not, you're missing the new bandwagon.

I can already tell this is a dummy acc made for the coin, that already discourages people, they want someone they've seen around, even if you were trolling. That way people know who to burn when it fails  Grin Grin Grin Grin . Or how to contact the dev when they have issues. Apart from that, please make something sensible and make your launch flawless. Test yo *@+%$# before you give it out and have a few pools, services already waiting.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
This is a great thread.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Xen (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Xen may refer to:

Xen, an open source virtual machine monitor, developed by the University of Cambridge
    Xen, a research programming language for type-safe XML access, now part of Cω
    Xen: Ancient English Edition, a science-fiction book by D.J. Solomon
    Xen Cuts, compilation album from independent London-based record label Ninja Tune
    Xen (Half-Life), an alien border world in the science-fiction computer game Half-Life

Should be Zen.  Don't cha think?
Activity: 126
Just registered yesterday? And announcing a new coin?

I hope to have a pool, poker site, and exchange ready to launch.

If not, you're missing the new bandwagon.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050
Is it somehow a requirement for a new coin to create a shady new account ? I can't believe this. How can people keep making the same  mistakes.

OK, i'm calling it this :

-LTC clone
-faster confirmations
-freaky block reward
-starting at 0 difficulty
-not launched at the promised time

You can quote me on that.
Activity: 196
Chinese coin?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Very excited, there haven't been enough new coins lately! And a dev thread makes it seem quite credible and hopeful.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na
Idea for a logo:

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
XenCoin (XNC) - In development. More info soon...
Pages:
Jump to: