Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN] Xeonbit - The Private Digital Currency For Secure Payments 🚀🚀🚀 - page 7. (Read 27441 times)

Activity: 516
Merit: 100
Hei everybody
XNB deposits and withdrawals are temporarily on STEX exchange disabled due to technical works.
Activity: 230
Merit: 1
These days, Trading volume is better. Everyone is excited with the program. Cheer !!! Kiss
You can get Ref code: https://p2pb2b.io/referral/4fba2c82-e060-445e-ba66-a949089e0517

On March 12, 16,000 XNB will be raffled, equivalent to $16,000! To get coins, follow the simple steps on the platform, get points and receive free XNB tokens.

Hei everybody
On March 12, 16,000 XNB will be raffled, equivalent to $16,000! To get coins, follow the simple steps on the platform, get points and receive free XNB tokens.

The airdrop is so fast. Waiting for the next referral game announcement.
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
NP, will try the paid one. It should be fine.  Wink
IMO, I think they don't support for some exchanges, better we should get some code edit on zenbot if you want to trade on p2pb2b
Your welcome. about trading bot I think there is Zenbot or Mosquito AI bot. Hope it may help.
Seeing there are some transactions on P2PB2B hope all the information site updated with the new Markets and Exchanges Program.  Grin
Cool, that's great to know. I will try to help with others information site. As seeing there is on Coingecko but information is still not updated.
Sup guys, i have send a request to CryptoCompare to list the new P2PB2B exchange to the "Markets" tab. Waiting for their reply Smiley
Activity: 34
Sup guys, i have send a request to CryptoCompare to list the new P2PB2B exchange to the "Markets" tab. Waiting for their reply Smiley
That's good to know. I wonder if there is any update on information site like coinmarketcap, cryptocompare, coingecko and more.  Huh I think waiting for p2pb2b KYC may take 72 hours.

Thanks cool, waiting for the announcement of the ref game or airdrop from the exchange. This time waiting for KYC

Hope there are referral-game and airdrop. Let's give $XNB a time for growing with more exchanges in near future. Grin You all deserve to earn more profit.

Thank you for your instruction. The expected price should be 7x to 8x and there will be a massive buying on this exchange, people are observing and do evaluating while P2PB2B is one of the top 20 famous exchanges.

There are some information from the exchange social network and youtube channel. Hope you can find enough document for it.
Hope there are referral-game and airdrop. Let's give $XNB a time for growing with more exchanges in near future. Grin You all deserve to earn more profit.

Thank you for your instruction. The expected price should be 7x to 8x and there will be a massive buying on this exchange, people are observing and do evaluating while P2PB2B is one of the top 20 famous exchanges.

There are some information from the exchange social network and youtube channel. Hope you can find enough document for it.
Learning with the new trading platform, that's so simple and easy like standard trading console. Is there any video clip or instruction on youtube about that?
Hei everybody
Thanks for your compliment, we are working with the trading volume on p2pb2b exchange. and will announce to the information listing site. Still researching on it. Stay tuned.
Amazing  Grin. as do researching P2PB2B is the top 20 exchanges nowadays. Keep moving on. Waiting for more good news

Hei everybody
So far so good. The price is good to buy and sell on the competition. People get get satisfaction from it. https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/XNB/1D
Observing is good for trading. The best way is joining the trading so we can see the pros and cons of the market. The competition is still going on but will be completed within next 2 weeks. Hope you all get profit.  Wink

That's right. just join the trade and they will do the calculation for you until the trading competition end the winner will get the price. So easy and simple.
This is good.. Trading competition is what I always observe. This is done by by the team to promote the project and gain more market volume to which it will also dictate the coin or token market price. Just provide a reward and many traders will come to join and will definitely looking to get the price.
copper member
Activity: 266
Ako Bayot!
That's right. just join the trade and they will do the calculation for you until the trading competition end the winner will get the price. So easy and simple.
This is good.. Trading competition is what I always observe. This is done by by the team to promote the project and gain more market volume to which it will also dictate the coin or token market price. Just provide a reward and many traders will come to join and will definitely looking to get the price.
Pages:
Jump to: