Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 117. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 650
Merit: 502
So is there still a problem with a blockchain or something? I remember someone saying that things need to be changed. What was or is the situation now?

yes, i also wondering this answer? Can you share some info about this? We are waiting about 2 months, there no news about that. When will be swap?

wandering the same, still the only official info is this piece of writing on their website :

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain/

it takes for ever to build that blockchain ...

I understand how anxious many people are for this to take place. What I can tell you is that the issue is being worked on actively each day, very close to being resolved and all should be relaxed that we will hear updates extremely soon.
Another "soon" from the team. These soon you've been giving us took months and until now there's nothing but an update of another soon. It's already getting old. We need a date or an estimate like a month or 2 months or will it take til next year before the plan actually happens.

They used the words "extremely soon" this time!  So I'm going to be hopeful that we'll see the new blockchain by the end of September.  Ha!   Wink

Hopefully 'extremely soon' means sooner than one month.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
So is there still a problem with a blockchain or something? I remember someone saying that things need to be changed. What was or is the situation now?

yes, i also wondering this answer? Can you share some info about this? We are waiting about 2 months, there no news about that. When will be swap?

wandering the same, still the only official info is this piece of writing on their website :

https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain/

I understand how anxious many people are for this to take place. What I can tell you is that the issue is being worked on actively each day, very close to being resolved and all should be relaxed that we will hear updates extremely soon.
Another "soon" from the team. These soon you've been giving us took months and until now there's nothing but an update of another soon. It's already getting old. We need a date or an estimate like a month or 2 months or will it take til next year before the plan actually happens.

They used the words "extremely soon" this time!  So I'm going to be hopeful that we'll see the new blockchain by the end of September.  Ha!   Wink
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

Activity: 814
Merit: 358

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why not make use an ethereum erc token instead of making a new blockchain.

Ethereum ERC token can be easily created.  There are tutorial codes on ethereum.org.

That way this can be listed on an exchange in days. 

I am not saying making a separate block chain isn't good but just seems harder and takes longer.

What ever decision you guys make, please make sure to include a way to import the wallet.tokenpockets.com wallet.  Cause my coins are all stuck there due to the high BTC transaction fees.
So I can't get it out.  I send most of my btc to buy this coin so I don't have enough left to send coins out.  Cry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Nobody knows what "soon" means... but I'm still hopeful. Good things take time.

But I don't believe any announcement will be made this month  Angry Angry

we dont have any choice but to wait. but we all do hope that after this waiting game, we will soon be hearing good news from the team..
Activity: 4

yes, i also wondering this answer? Can you share some info about this? We are waiting about 2 months,there no news about that. When will be swap?

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
Nobody knows what "soon" means... but I'm still hopeful. Good things take time.

But I don't believe any announcement will be made this month  Angry Angry
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

yes, i also wondering this answer? Can you share some info about this? We are waiting about 2 months,there no news about that. When will be swap?

Here you go https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain.

We're pretty excited about this. As one user mentioned, we've made these decisions to better help the project in the long run. This should work fine.  Smiley

Creating of xfc own blockchain is a good idea hope this idea will soon be consummate in the near future because having a good coin will increase xfc more people who doesn't play football will be interested to use the coin for future trade or they can even buy , hold and sell 5* cards.

Here you go https://www.footballcoin.io/footballcoin-to-join-forces-with-anx-international-for-the-creation-of-our-own-blockchain.

We're pretty excited about this. As one user mentioned, we've made these decisions to better help the project in the long run. This should work fine.  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

They made XFC using counterparty which isn't supported by most exchanges so they decided to make their new blockchain for the coin. That's why they partnered with anx digitaltoken. There is no news yet when it will be available so no swap is happening yet. 
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
CrowdWiz

Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I don't even understand why there would be a debate about the right time to launch.  As soon as the new blockchain and exchange is working, that is the time to launch, and not a second later.  The game has been working for months so there's absolutely no reason to keep hiding this thing.  Make the new XFCcoin available for purchasing and trading as soon as possible and begin advertising the hell out of footballcoin so non-crypto fans will realize it actually exists!

We can see certainly where you're coming with this. And we are aware that advertising will be important in ensuring we have as high a number of fans joining the game. We are considering a number of strategies to increase the visibility of the site and game.  Wink

I think the guy is right this is a part of crypto currency and any crypto currencies success depend on its success in trading platform of course platform is a big factor but we have seen coin with huge success with no project attach to it, what more with a project like footballcoin.
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
I think there isn't enough players who play the game now. Even free-rolls are not big size. You need to find more players. Maybe you can open more free-roll tournaments or give bigger prizes. Referral system is also beneficial for players. Bigger user base is needed, more than exchange listing.
I don't even understand why there would be a debate about the right time to launch.  As soon as the new blockchain and exchange is working, that is the time to launch, and not a second later.  The game has been working for months so there's absolutely no reason to keep hiding this thing.  Make the new XFCcoin available for purchasing and trading as soon as possible and begin advertising the hell out of footballcoin so non-crypto fans will realize it actually exists!

We can see certainly where you're coming with this. And we are aware that advertising will be important in ensuring we have as high a number of fans joining the game. We are considering a number of strategies to increase the visibility of the site and game.  Wink
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
its long time passed that the ico of XFC coin has been finished not yet this coin listed on exchange platform!! what the f**k Sad Sad how long time this will take?? I am very disappointing about this XFC coin. I was a bounty participants of this campaign.but without exchange platform this coin value is 0 to me.

for me as of now even I have footballcoin I think is 0 value for me because I did not see footballcoin to the exchanges site . But once XFC I think tbat become more valuable to us. Im still waiting but we dont have choice is to wait to see footballcoin . I also bounty participants on this campaign but I joined only 1 week and I invest during ICO and I hope I will get back my money.
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
its long time passed that the ico of XFC coin has been finished not yet this coin listed on exchange platform!! what the f**k Sad Sad how long time this will take?? I am very disappointing about this XFC coin. I was a bounty participants of this campaign.but without exchange platform this coin value is 0 to me.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Has the trouble been sorted out by now or are you still looking for solutions to the problems?
Activity: 22
Jump to: