Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 31. (Read 168269 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 25
XFC what advertising are you doing to promote your coin? Hdat crypto is advertising during the World Cup on tv
I also saw no ads for this project anywhere, although I often played a year ago. A year later entered the game, the balance remained and even multiplied. But now a little time for the game.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
XFC what advertising are you doing to promote your coin? Hdat crypto is advertising during the World Cup on tv
Activity: 420
Merit: 25
The World Cup is underway to see the Xfccoin team launch mobile apps, new multi-language interfaces and creative marketing campaigns. This will certainly bring good to the project.
How good that I've seen the subject. A year ago I often played this game, and now I look mobile applications appeared, it is very convenient. There will be time I download the game on the phone, I hope my balance remained in place.
Activity: 810
Merit: 350
The World Cup is underway to see the Xfccoin team launch mobile apps, new multi-language interfaces and creative marketing campaigns. This will certainly bring good to the project.

We hope so as well. The World Cup is a major event for us and we are concentrating all our energy in becoming the go to place for those that love to play a football manager like game using stats from the actual World Cup.

Feedback on the mobile application: on the smartphone apple (App Store), everything works fine, just works well on Android phones, but there are problems on the android tablet. When recruiting players, the picture is cut in half. Most likely, you did not adapt the application to the tablets. I would like to see corrections. Thank you.

Thanks for the feedback! Truly appreciated. We will work on this and make sure it is resolved, together with any other issues.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
At the Russian World Cup in 2018, XFCCOIN, a football related coin, could be a hot spot, but the price trend of the coin is not very good at present.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Feedback on the mobile application: on the smartphone apple (App Store), everything works fine, just works well on Android phones, but there are problems on the android tablet. When recruiting players, the picture is cut in half. Most likely, you did not adapt the application to the tablets. I would like to see corrections. Thank you.
Activity: 406
Just an update: The issue that i faced with my orders at the exchanger is solved.
The problem was at the logout procedure.

World Cup it's a very good opportunity to earn some more XFC even without having big cards.
How it goes the app for mobiles? Any nymbers, any updates? I know it's early but it's good to know more. Cool

It's a little early to tell in terms of numbers. But we are confident. In terms of quality we've received only positive feedback.

I think everyone interested in the game should try the app. it really shows how much work was put into it. It works very. It's easy to play for anyone, regardless of football knowledge. And it's simply a very fun game!

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
Just an update: The issue that i faced with my orders at the exchanger is solved.
The problem was at the logout procedure.

World Cup it's a very good opportunity to earn some more XFC even without having big cards.
How it goes the app for mobiles? Any nymbers, any updates? I know it's early but it's good to know more. Cool
Activity: 112
Let's hope they will list on a decent exchange !
Recently, very few projects in General that try to add their coins to good exchanges, with normal volumes. It is certainly very sad to see, but nothing can be done here.
Hi,

I have a couple of questions regarding the game:

1) I see that when signing up there is a field to put who referred you. What are the benefits for referring others to join the game?

2) May I have more than one account in the same IP Address? I share a flat with other 4 students and I would like to tell them about the game, but I haven't done it yet as they will be using the same IP Address as I do.

Thanks

Thanks for your support.

I think someone tried to answer the questions on the Telegram channel. To repeat, for the referral program you get 1% of the contests entry fee those you've referred pay, for 1 year.  Smiley
In regards to the second question, we do not have any restrictions provided that IP is not creating spam or other sort of threats to our systems.

Thank you,
copper member
Activity: 84
xCrypt Team / https://xcrypt.club
Let's hope they will list on a decent exchange !
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
What are the expected exchanges? when it listed on CMC?

1 year maybe took them that long to get an exchange honestly my worst investment.
World Cup on and they can’t even get on cmc...joke
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hi,

I have a couple of questions regarding the game:

1) I see that when signing up there is a field to put who referred you. What are the benefits for referring others to join the game?

2) May I have more than one account in the same IP Address? I share a flat with other 4 students and I would like to tell them about the game, but I haven't done it yet as they will be using the same IP Address as I do.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
Its so pity, i forgot with XFCCOIN,when can sell XFCCOIN?

Instead of asking the same questions that have been answered so many times, read a bit and don't be lazy.

@Op: I send an e-mail to ANX regarding the problem with canceling orders (I can't cancel orders in any pair) but no responce 4 days now.
As you said you can't fix it but can you at least inform them about this problem?
Is getting very annoying especially when they don't even reply...
Activity: 98
Activity: 81
Its so pity, i forgot with XFCCOIN,when can sell XFCCOIN?
FootballCoin – the first fantasy football game on blockchain – is ready for the World Cup

FootballCoin launches mobile apps, a new multilanguage interface and a creative marketing campaign. All just in time for the World Cup kick off.

The startup that began as a passion project, is now about to conquer two worlds: the cryptocurrency market and football fans worldwide.

With major investments in development and communication FootballCoin is ready to welcome more fans to play the strategy game, online and on their phones, in between matches, on lunch breaks, with friends or on their own.

- World Cup competitions

Users can enter contests based on the matches in the World Cup. The prizes are set in XFC, the game’s own cryptocurrency. XFC tokens can be spent either in the game or in the cryptocurrency market.

- Smartphone apps

Android and iOS apps are available to download and install. They offer an optimized gaming experience while keeping the same functionalities as the web-based version.

The apps are free, and the game is free to join and free to play. Users who want to buy collectible player and stadium cards can do so in the apps as well, using XFC.

- Multiple languages

The gaming platform is now available in 10 languages (English, Spanish, Russian, Italian, French, German, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek and Romanian) so football fans all over the world can enjoy it.

- Marketing campaign

The campaign targets 8 European countries with messages about the fun of being an online football manager, and about the collectible cards available in FootballCoin.

Positioning FootballCoin as “the first fantasy football game on blockchain” and “the first fantasy football game with collectible cards”, the goal of the campaign is to raise brand awareness and, of course, to get more active users in the game.

The campaign takes place online and in social media, during the World Cup.

The FootballCoin team is excited about their work and the World Cup:

“We are very happy to welcome new players from all over the world and we encourage them to create smart teams and join all the competitions. Everything we do is aimed at offering a fun and exciting gaming experience. FootballCoin is a game of strategy and skills and there is no better opportunity than the World Cup for our users to make the most of their love and knowledge of football.”

About FootballCoin
FootballCoin is a blockchain fueled football manager platform created by Crowngem Limited, a British Virgin Islands-based company. The privately funded platform blends cryptocurrency technology with traditional fantasy sports to create a universal gaming solution for users across the world.
Learn more about FootballCoin at – https://www.footballcoin.io
Check out the XFC coin at – https://www.xfccoin.io
Check out FootballCoin game – https://game.footballcoin.io
Check out DigitalToken exchange – https://digitaltokens.io
Media Contact
Contact Name: Octavian Batca
Contact Email: [email protected]
Activity: 237

We're glad to announce the official release of the FootballCoin mobile version (for Android and iOS). The game app is set to contain all the recent improvements made to the game, including a new multilingual version.

The release of the app will coincide with the start of the most important football competition, the World Cup. All the World Cup games will be hosted in at least one free to play FootballCoin contest.

The app can now be downloaded from the following addresses: 

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/footballcoin/id1383697287?ls=1&mt=8

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.footballcoin.game

FootballCoin also looks to continue to promote the game through a series of marketing campaigns which were developed together with an experienced marketing team.

Great news! It's time for football, let's play and win! Patience always it'll be rewarded  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: