Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 49. (Read 168582 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
Just get my CounterWallet XFC's tripled,thank you very much team. Great and fast response in any issue or problem. Cool
Time to buy some cards and play ball! I'm sure that now the competitions will have a lot more interest than before... Tongue
Activity: 319
Merit: 251
Just wanted to congratulate the team. Thanks very much for the 3x. Everything looks very good. Website and wallet experience was very good. Exchange looks good to but not used it because I’m not selling  Smiley
Look forward to seeing this get listed on Coinmarketcap, and though I know it’s difficult these days, but fingers crossed an additional exchange. Good luck and congratulations! World Cup 2018 here we come  Smiley

Thank you for always supporting our efforts and giving us valuable feedback. I am confident that we all will be well rewarded.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Total 10 btc buy order placed on 141-142 satoshi. Who would like to dump their coins please go ahead. Than lets see real value of token. just a reminder under 400 satoshi is just a loss.
Activity: 700
Merit: 260
Just wanted to congratulate the team. Thanks very much for the 3x. Everything looks very good. Website and wallet experience was very good. Exchange looks good to but not used it because I’m not selling  Smiley
Look forward to seeing this get listed on Coinmarketcap, and though I know it’s difficult these days, but fingers crossed an additional exchange. Good luck and congratulations! World Cup 2018 here we come  Smiley

i always think the long term hold is the best way for investment,congratulations to you bro!
I agree with you, it's better if somebody has XFC mending in hold, because the market price is so bad due to the bounty hunter, maybe in the next few months will be back UP I am very sure of it.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100

i always think the long term hold is the best way for investment,congratulations to you bro!
legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Activity: 237
If SportRadar and Omnisport is behind this as partners it most be very promising. Do you have any active bounties, airdrops or plan any in the future?

You can play for free and win XFC. Every week there are free-roll contests where you can play for free and win. It's proof of football knowledge and management skills algorithm  Tongue
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
If SportRadar and Omnisport is behind this as partners it most be very promising. Do you have any active bounties, airdrops or plan any in the future?
Activity: 476
Very interesting project, I would like to participate in
a project that is truly amazing, I believe this project will provide a tremendous advantage for participants. a major project like this certainly will also attract the attention of many investors.
Hopefully what on want this project will soon be achieved.
I am personally convinced that this project can achieve the goals expected. I will also support this project until the project reaches success, success for this project.
This project is indeed good, and should be developed, for investors it is a good chance the project will definitely get great results as well, thus don't hesitate to invest for this project. hopefully this project running smoothly.
Let us look at the development of this project. I think the support that many very influential for the progress of this project. hopefully this project is going to succeed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
a project that is truly amazing, I believe this project will provide a tremendous advantage for participants. a major project like this certainly will also attract the attention of many investors.
I am personally convinced that this project can achieve the goals expected. I will also support this project until the project reaches success, success for this project.
This project is indeed good, and should be developed, for investors it is a good chance the project will definitely get great results as well, thus don't hesitate to invest for this project. hopefully this project running smoothly.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 476
Activity: 1022
Merit: 517
I think bounty hunters dumping to the buy orders. Cause couple days ago bids around 200 sat  now around 110. And nearly 500k sell order at 180 sat.

It is understandable because the bounty hunters have been waiting for so long time to be able to make profit from this project, so it is normal to see the dump moment after there is a way to sell it but I think it will rise again because I'm sure this project is a good long term project.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Anyway someone can make a youtube tutorial for those of us that have never had to do these transfers before?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006
I moved my xfc coins to my counterparty address in my footballcoin account
It has been about 8 hours, and the coins have still not credited to my footballcoin account.

I have the block explorer address where the coins were sent
https://xchain.io/block/504953

It shows 10,000 coins were sent to the correct address.

Please help me to claim my xfc coins to my footballcoin account.

Same issue here and probably the link between my Counterparty wallet and my In-game wallet never created...
I check again and everything looks the same,as it was. My wallet is there (at Security page),my funds are send (block 504456) and nothing. Cry

Waiting for a help hand too...
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

I'm confused on the terminology, is the Counterparty Wallet the same wallet that we used for the ICO and have our XFC stored in?  I haven't touched anything since the ICO purchase and it's still sitting there.

Yes, that one is referred to as Counterparty wallet.

Thank you.  From what I am getting from the instructions (photos are very blurry for me and nearly useless), I need to setup an football account which leads me to digitaltokens.io which I register to.  Under digitaltokens.io/funds/BTC/deposit I select XFC which gives me a account starting with "f".  I log into my counterparty wallet (hopefully there is enough BTC for gas left) and send my XFC to the "f" address at digitaltokens.io?

Activity: 154
Can somebody please remind me, what was the ICO price of XFC?
0.000012 BTC
Activity: 814
Merit: 1000
Can somebody please remind me, what was the ICO price of XFC?
Activity: 233
I moved my xfc coins to my counterparty address in my footballcoin account
It has been about 8 hours, and the coins have still not credited to my footballcoin account.

I have the block explorer address where the coins were sent
https://xchain.io/block/504953

It shows 10,000 coins were sent to the correct address.

Please help me to claim my xfc coins to my footballcoin account.

Activity: 117
I have moved the coins from the CounterParty wallet to the game wallet, and have been credited x3 the amount of coins instantly. Thank you!

I have some doubts about this:

"- Once inside the game, you will be able to move them towards the exchange (DigitalTokens.io), the FootballCoin wallet (can be downloaded from www.xfccoin.io), or to leave them inside the game."

Can you please clarify the difference between 3 options? I have some questions:

I understand that I should leave the coins inside the games only if I would like to use them to play the game.. correct?

DigitalTokens is your own exchange? Is there any news regarding other exchanges in the near future?

About FootballCoin wallet, I would get more coins if I have my coins in the desktop wallet? I mean, minting or staking.

Thanks!!
Pages:
Jump to: