Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⚽ XFCCOIN ▐The first Fantasy Football Manager blockchain game!▐ ⚽ - page 94. (Read 168582 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1150
Dev, when new blockchain will be ready?Whats the roadmap of new blockchain?How we swipe tokens counterparty to new chain?
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Hi Devs,

Is there a reason why this weekends EPL contest only consists of 5 matches rather than the 10 that are scheduled?
Activity: 34
I'm hoping to see a considerable amount of advertising to both the crypto community and fantasy football community prior to the launch of the coin in the next few weeks.
Activity: 22
While I'm glad to hear that the blockchain and exchange may finally launch this month, I still don't think this will be enough to improve the coin's price significantly.  I seriously doubt Digital Tokens will ever have much trading volume.  Until the coin is available on a medium sized exchange with some decent volume, there won't be much to celebrate.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I also very much hope that XFC has its own chain of chains. And then can be traded.
Activity: 814
Merit: 358
Interesting, Monaco played very bad and got a lot of defensive errors, yet you won with Monaco defenders? I think Footballcoin should change its stats provider. It doesn't reflect real games we watch.

We have had accurate stats and info so far and you are able to check those, as well. We also have the scoring system explained n the website for both Easy and Pro modes.
But, if you can tell me specifically what was incorrect about the scoring, I am glad to further look into this to ensure everything is up to date.
Activity: 490
this is a great idea and good business..
i'am sure,football lovers will love your project..
good luck⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽
Activity: 213
Interesting, Monaco played very bad and got a lot of defensive errors, yet you won with Monaco defenders? I think Footballcoin should change its stats provider. It doesn't reflect real games we watch.

I didn't watch the match but if the Monaco defence was under pressure for large parts of the game then they might have gained points from things such as goal-line clearances, blocks, interceptions.

The scoring system is here for anyone who is interested:

https://www.footballcoin.io/scoring-system/
Activity: 647
Merit: 500
The Operating System for DAOs
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
I keep reading great news about XFC, and now they have announced the final testing phase of the new blockchain!! It's time to check the crypto trading rates!!!

PS. Bitcoin has gone way up, and that could only be good news for the investors in the crypto world!!! Holiday awaits me!!!
Can I earn XFCCOIN by playing against other players?
Activity: 814
Merit: 358
good day everyone . finally I won  Grin  my team in  Free-Roll WED. Uefa

Congratulations!! I won too, I'm happy because after days of researching and trying to understand football world, things are getting better and my digital wallet getting larger.

Very nice! Congratulations to you and everyone else who has won recently. Indeed the more you research football, the better chances you have at winning.

Don't forget we have contests for the Europa League tonight with plenty of great teams taking part in these competitions.
We're also in for some great European derbies this weekend, including Chelsea - Manchester United. So, if you're watching the games this weekend, don't forget to also enter the FootballCoin contests.  Smiley

Activity: 116

Congratulations!! I won too, I'm happy because after days of researching and trying to understand football world, things are getting better and my digital wallet getting larger.
Activity: 116
XFC seems to have great potential.

I am very excited about the fact that it is a new currency that seems to have a great exciting development.

I feel a bright future for this new digital coin so let all money come to me! The whole world is waiting for me!!
Activity: 125
I keep reading great news about XFC, and now they have announced the final testing phase of the new blockchain!! It's time to check the crypto trading rates!!!

PS. Bitcoin has gone way up, and that could only be good news for the investors in the crypto world!!! Holiday awaits me!!!
Activity: 58

http://i68.tinypic.com/qzlzb8.jpg
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

I have just read their Twitter post today and I become hyped and excited. Hoping to log in the new blockchain platform. I really want to trade or withdraw my bounty coins there, It's been really many months that I've waited for this to come.  More power XFC dev and staffs. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Circulating supply should be able to be obtained from the OP and there isn't really any point on the coin being on coinmarketcap since its not trading on any exchanges yet.

This is the reason why it escape from the radar of big traders and investors, some traders are not into forum they mainly get it on coinmarketcap , coingecko and exchanges well two months to go before the year ends but we're still hoping for a good wallet and exchange.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
Circulating supply should be able to be obtained from the OP and there isn't really any point on the coin being on coinmarketcap since its not trading on any exchanges yet.
Activity: 88
What is the circulating supply of this coin and what is it currently trading at?

Please respond or list the token on coinmarketcap. Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: