Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 389. (Read 2375631 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

When this will start?I want to do mining for this.
Just keeping touch for this
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
Just lower the xmgpool pool fee to 0.5% for this weekend. Enjoy mining!
Fee is changed back to 1%.
Activity: 343
Merit: 102
i actually dont get forked now even with listen=1 on. but staking with a few coins like i did back then almost doesnt happen anymore. i think forking is really from staking...
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Joe,

Still running on the test node.  Just passed 1452012.  Still waiting for a fork

B

I think it'll be hard for us to hit a fork now for the same reason the main chain hardly forks now... we're all connected to just one node and are just a few.

Run additional 5 Mh/s   see if we can do new fork Smiley
Activity: 91
Hello everyone!
Just stumbled with this thread and its quite interesting however I dont have any experience with this. For now is it good to mine using the software pasted on the first page or not?
and is the wallet working smoothly or as a beginner , should I wait for quite sometime?
Thank you for answering Smiley

it is working fine now.
Miners from the main page works really well, wallet too.

- Download blockcahin from http://coinmagi.org/bin/block-chain/
- unzip blockchain and replace initial folders in /User/xxx/AppData/Roaming/Magi from downloaded zip
- create or replace or edit magi.conf in /User/xxx/AppData/Roaming/Magi with example posted: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21177317
- use miner on some pool. Example: http://pom.m-hash.com
Activity: 500
Merit: 105
Hello everyone!
Just stumbled with this thread and its quite interesting however I dont have any experience with this. For now is it good to mine using the software pasted on the first page or not?
and is the wallet working smoothly or as a beginner , should I wait for quite sometime?

it is working fine now.
Miners from the main page works really well, wallet too.
Activity: 272
Hello everyone!
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
Joe,

B

I think it'll be hard for us to hit a fork now for the same reason the main chain hardly forks now... we're all connected to just one node and are just a few.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Joe,

B
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
my wallet doesn't synchronize , stuck at 1451235  Roll Eyes
Did you try clearing out the blockchain, downloading a fresh copy and applying the following magi.conf

Code:
rpcuser=rpcuser
rpcpassword=rpcpass

rpcport=8232

rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

listen=0
connect=104.128.225.215

# posii=0 to disable PoS staking; default = 1
posii=1

# Transaction under stake with a value greater than the threshold is being splitted
stakesplitthreshold=1000

# Transactions with values less than the threshold will combine into one
stakecombinethreshold=500
Activity: 171
Please post when Bittrex allow to deposit. Thx.
Activity: 268
Merit: 252
User account @abc888515424 on POM pool (http://pom.m-hash.com) has been warned many times to lower hash rate on pool.
After some hours, and no reply from user, and according pool rules, I'm going to delete user workers.
Any user can spread hash via other pools.
Activity: 628
Merit: 251
my wallet doesn't synchronize , stuck at 1451235  Roll Eyes
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
I tried connecting my test wallet to normal chain peers now, to see if it syncs back to longest chain.
It's still synching.
I see lots of ORPHANS getting logged, and this should be normal as it constructs an alternative chain. Not sure if it should've started from the forking point though.
What I find weird is the message:
ERROR: ProcessBlock() : block with timestamp before last checkpoint
The block timestamp in question is 25th August 2017 02:04:35. There's no hardcoded checkpoint after that date I believe, namely in v1.4.2.
Meanwhile the wallet says it's synched, but I observe it's still in the test chain, with 2 peers: the main test peer given by Joe, and another peer from the main chain, which doesn't seem to be sending anything (yet)...
And now the main chain peer started sending either orphans (normal...) and "block with timestamp before last checkpoint", the latter getting it banned eventually.
So now I'm again connected to the only test chain peer.

P.S. no ORGANIZE occurred during this time.
Activity: 616
Magi(XMG) Address Error!

Unable to generate address for XMG, Reason: Delisting

If problems persist please contact Cryptopia Support.

cryptopia Undecided

That doesn't look good. Second coin of interest in process of getting unlisted from cryptopia this week  Angry. Wallet looks stable after the last update. Can we do something to stop this from happening?
Activity: 420
Magi(XMG) Address Error!

Unable to generate address for XMG, Reason: Delisting

If problems persist please contact Cryptopia Support.

cryptopia Undecided
Activity: 71
I'll be good to see exchanges running again, prices look nice last two days but can't exchange any :-)
You can exchange, you can`t send coins to exchanges.  At least bittrex allow trade.
Activity: 276
I'll be good to see exchanges running again, prices look nice last two days but can't exchange any :-)
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
Please help..
My magi wallet is not syncing, no matter how many times I deleted and resynced the entire blockchain. Last block is 4 days ago.
Updates are in progress. Looks like testing is almost finished.
Exciting stuff - thanks for the update 111magic =) will be very interesting to see what happens to the markets once the wallets are back online again
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Please help..
My magi wallet is not syncing, no matter how many times I deleted and resynced the entire blockchain. Last block is 4 days ago.
Updates are in progress. Looks like testing is almost finished.

Ohh.. okay.. thanks for the info.. Smiley
Jump to: