Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 482. (Read 2375638 times)

legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
Joe, what will happen with, for example, these adresses:

9QXx6w1CHeGL9RiVQCtUuPkktGoBywds4M
9RmhVZoWDfqNotHMoepE3ErZ4iWMGZMc1J
9QJrYit43h2mwy774nk3Fhkv3AQgSqfNPA

Those 43.245 blocks are from mining.

They are from : https://chainz.cryptoid.info/xmg/#!extraction

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey Guys,

I'm pretty green to all of this. I've noticed that none of my pool miners have been working the last few days. Can someone explain what's up? I see some commotion going on here, but I can't quite make it out.

... The other side of this is that my POS mining has been going nuts ( in a good way) for the last day, and I see the word "reversing" thrown around here quite a bit. So is this a too-good-to-be-true thing and it'll get reversed, or whats up? genuinely confused over here lol.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005
Something happened at block 1444278 it seems.

My daemon and backup daemon crashed at that block, likely someone is trying to fool around which a manipulated (stake) block

I can/will reopen the pool once the daemon is fixed

Thanks, we'll get back ASAP.

Please post some info what is the plan. Thx.

There was a splitting in the chain. We'll reverse to where it happened. The reason is that after splitting, there are local network mining within which coin generation has been raised up quite a lot since the difficulty cannot catch up the global network that should be excluded. We're testing the fix and should be able to post it out soon.

To All,

Let me know your concern regarding the above plan.

Good plan
Thank you!
Good idea Joe! I say lets go for it!
Activity: 65

My daemon and backup daemon crashed at that block, likely someone is trying to fool around which a manipulated (stake) block

There was a splitting in the chain. We'll reverse to where it happened. The reason is that after splitting, there are local network mining within which coin generation has been raised up quite a lot since the difficulty cannot catch up the global network that should be excluded. We're testing the fix and should be able to post it out soon.

To All,

Good plan
Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1003
Senior Developer and founder of ViMeAv ICT
We'll reverse to where it happened.

Frow when will it reversed, Bittrex send me some coins on block 1444311

--
Activity: 168

To All,

Thank you for your work.
This fix you make, will it eliminate possibility of future splitting?
Activity: 575
Merit: 502

To All,

Sounds like a great plan Grin
Activity: 171
Merit: 100

To All,

Thank you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

To All,

The solution sounds fine to me Joe - thanks for looking into it at the weekend =)
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009
Coin of the Magi!

To All,

Activity: 171

WOW 1 BTC = $4086.0675 how high will Bitcoin go Huh
legendary
A bit off topic, but why are you guys here and not on Slack? It's so much easier to have a conversation on there.

I need an invite for slack. 

This forum here is still a good place for info.
If you send me your email PM i will send invite tonight
Activity: 180
A bit off topic, but why are you guys here and not on Slack? It's so much easier to have a conversation on there.

I need an invite for slack. 

This forum here is still a good place for info.
legendary
Thats right. But for me i use bitcointalk for some time and its easy for me. Slack i need to learn more about it.
 Wink
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Joe is testing the changes he made and if thats all oke you guy`s will be the first to know Wink
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I temporarily changed my pool port half day ago but someone figured out the port and mined in my pool. You must be aware you could get nothing for that since there could be a fork here. I changed the port again now. I take my own risk to mine and temporarily increase the pool fee to 50% unless the network returns to normal. Be cautious if you figure out the port again.

Wow, that's crazy, somebody must really want to mine Magi =)
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
I temporarily changed my pool port half day ago but someone figured out the port and mined in my pool. You must be aware you could get nothing for that since there could be a fork here. I changed the port again now. I take my own risk to mine and temporarily increase the pool fee to 50% unless the network returns to normal. Be cautious if you figure out the port again.

Activity: 35
As it is strange, in a coin a few days ago, someone invested 250 bitcoins, and the price again returned to the previous place
Jump to: