Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay] - page 93. (Read 2375603 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 11
So which nodes should i had to .conf?

should aready be in the config file

you might have to delete the block chain and download the one a page or so back

edit: try close and reopening your wallet. i did it to mien and my is catching up the 100 or so blocks its behind on.

I have this ones:

addnode=104.128.225.215
addnode=45.35.251.73

They are correct?

I only set it to 104.128.225.215, and I'm at block height 1822769. Is it required to have both for it to sync properly?
Activity: 154
Merit: 0

edit: try close and reopening your wallet. i did it to mien and my is catching up the 100 or so blocks its behind on.

http://jemisp.com/wallet2.png

I have this ones:

addnode=104.128.225.215
addnode=45.35.251.73

They are correct?

same as mine
Activity: 18

I have this ones:

addnode=104.128.225.215
addnode=45.35.251.73

They are correct?
...has the blockchain split again or what?

We don't know. Joelao95, the developer, isn't too keen on keeping us up to date, though he has gotten better as of lately.
It's an uphill battle, but we will eventually know, or find out ourselves.

As for the drama, I'd just advise that you mute Vitalik. He contributes nothing to this community other than to troll (hence the pages of drama). My little rants here and there don't really help, so I'll be sure to bite my tongue as they say and keep quiet unless it's actually useful to everyone.

xD which is the right chain and which nodes should I add to .conf then?

My wallet is at block 1821843 and says synchronized. Sad

But minerclaim it is in a much higher block.

check here out. you can see how far your out.

https://poolinfo.systms.org/

im at 1822475

your out.

xD which is the right chain and which nodes should I add to .conf then?

My wallet is at block 1821843 and says synchronized. Sad

But minerclaim it is in a much higher block.
To wallet Sad

is your wallet on the right chain?

if yes i can only think of one thing. the coins that you paid out were from the wrong chain and in turn the transaction invalidated

if you think not i would raise it with minerclaim with the transaction number
Activity: 37
ok sounds interesting
Activity: 32

Thank You! I'm getting frustrated I sent coins to Bittrex late last night and poof gone!  

https://bittrex.com/Status

Have minerclaim fixed their issues?

I got a cashout stuck for almost a day and when i go try to search the tx# in the blockain, it doesn't find it <_<

Minerclaim is ~60 blocks behind m-hash/trasma/xpoolx so I'd wager no, not fixed... Or their confirmation system is being slow again (check a couple pages ago)

CryptoID hasn't fixed their chain database since the split last night so it won't exactly find yours (assuming it's a valid one to begin with) as they are ~1k blocks behind most pools. Edit: however it is recording new transactions under lower than actual block id's... Odd.

I got a cashout stuck for almost a day and when i go try to search the tx# in the blockain, it doesn't find it <_<

to wallet or exchange?

Activity: 16
Can we stop pointing fingers. I don't care about the drama! What is going on! I have 4 wallets and there all out of sync. One of them received 11 coins today and that's not possible. I want to help by keeping my stuff current. I can't seem to see where we are threw pages of drama. I have reloaded the block chain that was released the other day and everything was good as of last night. Anyone know what is going on? I'm cool with everyone don't take this the wrong way. I just want a strait answer has the blockchain split again or what?

I posted a msg for joe to read asking him what is going on with the multiple blockchain splitting. so far nothing

Thank You! I'm getting frustrated I sent coins to Bittrex late last night and poof gone! 
Can we stop pointing fingers. I don't care about the drama! What is going on! I have 4 wallets and there all out of sync. One of them received 11 coins today and that's not possible. I want to help by keeping my stuff current. I can't seem to see where we are threw pages of drama. I have reloaded the block chain that was released the other day and everything was good as of last night. Anyone know what is going on? I'm cool with everyone don't take this the wrong way. I just want a strait answer has the blockchain split again or what?

I posted a msg for joe to read asking him what is going on with the multiple blockchain splitting. so far nothing
Activity: 16
Activity: 21
Compiling cpuminer-opt on Ubuntu 18.04
Please, do not directly quote this message!

Step 1: Installing Dependencies

To compile and run cpuminer-opt, your system will need to download a few programs. These are mission-critical for a successful compile. The following command will download and automatically install the programs necessary:

sudo apt-get install build-essential libssl-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev libgmp-dev automake zlib1g-dev

Some of these programs will require that your system be updated to the latest LTS release of Ubuntu. Some versions of the programs necessary for cpuminer-opt to run are not contained in the repositories of older Ubuntu releases. You should update your system to Ubuntu 18.04 LTS if you haven't already.

Step 2: Downloading the Source Code

Execute the command below to download Version 3.8.8.1 of the program to your working directory, extract it, then change into the newly extracted folder: (execute each of these lines, one at a time)

tar xvzf v3.8.8.1.tar.gz
cd ./cpuminer-opt-3.8.8.1

Step 3: Compiling the Program

Execute the command below to compile the program: (Again, execute each of these lines, one at a time):

./autogen.sh
CFLAGS=”-03 -march=native -Wall” ./configure –with-curl
make

If you plan on installing this to your system, make sure to change “make” to “sudo make install”, and if you encounter any issues, I'll try to remain open here to answer them to the best of my abilities. Hope this helped some!
 well  thats was to easy it was all ready compile in the arch  aur repos got it installl but didnt see any info on the commadns to fire it up so i did this
     (  /usr/bin/cpuminer -a m7m -o http://127.0.0.1:8232 -u myusername -p x  )       it works i am solo mining now on all 16 treads instead of the 8 the other gui miner was doing. not sure all the commands or best way to run it but yeah it works thanks...  UPDATE... found out i dont need the /usr/bin to run it  now i made a start up script   (   cpuminer -a m7m -o http://127.0.0.1:8232 -u myusername -p x   )

sad news i let my machine run wile i went to see my mom came back and system crashed i just made 40 magi coins solo mining and rebooted the machine and the os is toast. well have to reinstall. i was able to get to my magi coin file and save it so what do i need to do to get my wallet back? do i just need to replace new wallet.dat file with my saved wallet.dat file?
About profitability.

1Mh/s = 5XMG/day (max, avg not bigger 3XMG)
1Mh/s = 1,5$/day (5XMG * 0,3$)

What 1Mh/s is?
1 raspberry gives 15kh/s (67 raspberry pi = 3 350$)
1 CPU Intel Core I5 gives 60kh/s, in full load (16 computers on Intel Core I5 = 8 500$)

Where f*cking profitability is here, Carl)?

Oh hun... you've got no right to be bitching about profit when you've stolen thousands of USD worth of XMG from the community.
Minerclaim can you please go through and clean up the unconfirmed blocks again as ppl will have unconfirmed linked to no blocks, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: